PDA

View Full Version : Once Again SOE has failed me....

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 09:41 AM
Ive used SOE various times in the past and have never ever experienced success with it. I mean like never. One time I even wore it around some girl I was seeing and it repulsed her very much...like right away too...we got in a fight right after and I left her house. Anyways today I found my old SOE container and just for kicks I decided to wear some today for school. Well, just like before I got no positive reactions from females...but the weirdest thing is that I got a bunch I mean a bunch of looks and DIHL\'s from guys. This really sucks as I am very much heterosexual...so as of today I have come to the conclusion of never wearing SOE again...

bjf
03-05-2003, 10:04 AM
personally, i am not a fan of it. i don\'t think you can wear it alone if you are a guy. It could be good to persuade things, try and get refunds, whatever. As an attractant, I don\'t like it. I think you it is solid when used with none. Sometimes I think i should have jsut bought the chemistry set rather then these nones, AE, SOE. I don\'t even like AE much on its own.

I think 3:2 None to Nol though is the absolute ideal. I did some math and I think 6:1 AE to NPA would give me 3:2:2 none:nol:rone. I would love to be able to add a 1.5 of Wagg, 1 of A1, and a 1 of cops, but i only have the cops.

I think though that is the ideal relationship.

cuddlebear
03-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Very strange indeed .. judging from your previous posts and PMs between you and me, I would have thought SOE would have been satisfactory for you. I am not familiar with SOE directly, but since the mones in it are RONE and NOL, I would have thought that it would have been ideal for you. Unless the scent is not desirable?? Even more strange when you say you get DIHLs from guys, because RONE has been pegged as the mone that communicates hetero-ness (somebody else\'s word) in a male. Strange indeed ... I\'ll keep in touch with you, but my current experiments are with the exact same mones as in SOE ...

bjf
03-05-2003, 11:59 AM
if it is 4:1 nol to rone, there niceness of the nol may be overpowring the territorialness of the rone.

Don\'t forget, guys are used to nol from women...i bet they are surprised confused alarmed subsconsiously, drawing the stares. They don\'t know what to make up a mone they normally find attractive on a \"it\'s a dude!!!!\"

cuddlebear
03-05-2003, 12:01 PM
Well, I have knocked it down to a 2:1 ratio with some success ...

bjf
03-05-2003, 12:02 PM
who the hell needs all that nol anyway. nol is good to make you seem \"safe\" from none and rone

Phantom
03-05-2003, 12:26 PM
How much SOE do you have left? Maybe I can trade you with a Anone product.

Watcher
03-05-2003, 12:37 PM
What about the DD#1 mix 70% NPA and 30% SOE. This has worked as NPA has been shown by several forum members as it has mostly Anone. The small amount of SOE negates some of the Anone neg responses. Could be worth a shot and u can use up some remaining SOE u have. It gets completley different results to SOE by itself.

Phantom
03-05-2003, 12:38 PM
Dunno if he has NPA.

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:06 PM
i have over half the bottle left. All in all ive used it like 5 or 6 times at the most and it has crashed and burned every single time...what products do you personally have...pm me bro... or in that case any one that wants to trade something they dont need for my soe can pm me...ID hate to burden Bruce by returning it...

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:27 PM
anyone have any CS rone to trade for it...Id trade it straight up for a couple of drops of the stuff...hehe ive been dying to try it out...

Wolfe
03-05-2003, 08:02 PM
has to be personal chemistry i\'d guess, i\'ve used SoE as a stand alone many times with good results,. same with AE/w(only with better results).

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 08:48 PM
tried SOE clothing application yet ?

Give it a few tries !

My strong belief is that bacteria on some peoples skin can really f.u.c.k. it up for them.

try clothing ! still no effect ?

Then it could be your natural mones signature f.u.c.k.i.n it up.

Do this : Shower really really good , shave off your pubes , shave armpits , use something sweat-stopping on groin + pits.

Idea behind this is : To make sure there is hardly any natural mones on your body and nothing that aids in spreading them , such as pube hair.

So what u have achieved by doing this ? No bacteria that can mess with the mones [mones on clothing] hardly any natural phero signature that can mess up the SOE !

Now apply on clothing and go to places crowded with women !

Enjoy the results u will see + there is absolutely no way that this could not work !

Never say : SOE failed me. Its u who failed SOE , cos u haven\'t tried everything yet. [atleast so it seems to me]

One last possibility is that the SOE , that you got is a \"dud\". (VERY UNLIKELY THOUGH) Maybe something went terribly wrong when shipping or manifacturing the bottle/ingredients. (AGAIN VERY UNLIKELY)

Pheros work for everybody , make sure you know how to use them !

ENjoy ;]

Watcher
03-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Try grabbing some hair no more - much more effective and retards hair growth. Hurts less than wax to.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 01:52 AM
Very very interesting reply. I have been trying mones with almost no results. First ordered NPA, SPMO and APC and got no reults with them atleast thats what it seemed. Then I ordered SOE and AE and started using them and still have no results. I hope this cloth application works. Also can you tell the application points on clothes and how much to put. Thanx

DrSmellThis
03-06-2003, 03:30 AM
It is not possible that pheromones aren\'t effective, but it is important you get in touch with where your body is.

There are a thousand ways to go about it, and you get clues little by little. Also you must take a critical look at your seductive behaviors.

We will help you, and as fast as humanly possible.

EXIT63
03-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Never did a thing for me either.

Phantom
03-06-2003, 08:18 AM
So what did you do with it?

SonnyBlack
03-06-2003, 11:01 AM
ive tried cloting aplication..I must admit I havent tried the shaving of pits and pubes route...while it seems a bit ackward I will give it a whirl in the name of science and report back...one last dance with mary jane..hehe...

TBiRD
03-06-2003, 04:22 PM
yeah go get \'em tiger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!