PDA

View Full Version : Soe+PI/m

BluTGI
03-05-2003, 06:35 AM
Im looking into buying/mixing these but ive only found one thing for them anybody have any advice for the two together?

\"- KR#1 (no name provided by the author)
SoE + PI @ 7:3
Author: krtel
Skeptics about this one say that \"it\'s DD#1 with PI instead of NPA\", but those two are different. Since KR#1 has PI -none results are consistent and more stable, but you might miss the raw feeling of NPA\'s power. This mix will also give you PI\'s confidence and respect aura.
Recommended dosage: four dabs
OD risk: medium\"
all ive found

krtel
03-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Can you refine your question? I don\'t understand it.

- Krish

Phantom
03-05-2003, 04:25 PM
I think he\'s saying that he wants to make mixes with Soe+PI/m but he\'s only found one mix to create? thats what I think.

bundyburger
03-05-2003, 06:58 PM
I bought SoE and PI/m together. I\'ve mixed a couple of mixes with them.

What I tried first though is, one dab (Not quirte a drop) of PI/m divided between my ears (behind them not on them).
1 and 1/2 inches SoE covered over \"each\" of those application points then rubbed in to cover it well.
Then I rolled 2 inches on my left wrist rubbed in. Then 2 inches on my right wrist rubbed in.

Had a GOOD night.

BluTGI
03-06-2003, 04:57 AM
have you tried more pi/m(none) to Soe?

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Yep... WKM#1 (with NPA too)
It\'s smells too much for me and it\'s seems to be an OD. I don\'t have enough chances to test it properly though.

I\'ve also tried two drops of PI/m and gotten OD responses. But that\'s just for me. ...sheeeet I\'ve even gotten OD responses sometimes from one drop!!

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Oh! do you mean more nights out with it. Yes.. and it\'s probably turning out to be my best combo.
...i can\'t remember exactly but I think all my DIHL days and nights have been with that combo.