PDA

View Full Version : Any mixes involving PCC or EW?

Lutz
03-04-2003, 09:51 PM
I am considering trying out copulins (PCC or EW), but are there any (working) combos involving PCC or EW? I did a search and nothing really came up. I looked in the reference section, but it has only information for ladies.

Or should they be used alone?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 09:56 PM
My understanding is that the jury is still out on the effectiveness of copulins in men\'s mixes. It\'s an area where it would appear we could use a lot more field work. So if you were to try them alone and then in mixes and report, it would be really helpful, I think.

CJ01
03-05-2003, 05:53 AM
Lutz, where have you been?
Why don´t you try my mix : AE + PCC (or EW) It´s a great combo!
Mind you I´d go with the PCC first, it´s not a powerful and smell good.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Yes, by all means help field test this idea! I can\'t do it much since it seems like a bad idea in the office, but I do think it\'s an idea with definite potential.

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 10:41 AM
You wrote:
Lutz, where have you been?
Why don´t you try my mix : AE + PCC (or EW) It´s a great combo!
Mind you I´d go with the PCC first, it´s not a powerful and smell good.
CJ
now i was wondering if you could help me if you don\'t mind. First check it out I\'m a lady: I am trying to catch one man maybe two.
Do you know any real good mixes for sexual hits. i have the following:
apc/w, te/w, ppa/w, pcc, pi/w, ew, npa/w and the lavender oil.
thanks

CJ01
03-07-2003, 02:12 PM
You´ve got APC/w??? I´ve been wondering about that for abslolute ages! Can you tell me what it´s like? pleeease.

I don´t have PPA at all because the description of the scent put me off. I could be good if you´re on the beach and you´ve got that coconut lotion but otherwise ugh.
Don´t have the SP lavender oil either but I might get it int he future.

I have the scented version of TE/w but I really cannot tolerate it. TE is the only product I´ve tried which has a really bad effect on me.

It´s funny you should ask about new mixes because I´ve been thinking of a new one myself. While I test it (I´ve not mixed it up yet) try these:
PI/w+ PCC - it´s a classic combo and is not stinky either.
or PI/w+EW - which is smelly due to the EW. Make sure you dilute the EW well enough and cover it up.

TE/w + EW or PCC ,

OR

If you like the scent of APC/w and think you can wear it as `your´ perfume- try
the `Jambat mix´ which is APC+NPA - the actual ratio is if I remember correctly, the whole bottle of NPA with the whole bottle of APC. But don´t do this!
Mix up say 5ml and one or two drops NPA and test. If you need more NPA you can add some. Always start with a small amount of pheros and keep adding if you need it.

This should be great. We may finally have a women´s version of the Jambat mix hooraay /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 04:02 PM
You´ve got APC/w??? I´ve been wondering about that for abslolute ages! Can you tell me what it´s like? pleeease.

hi,
well so far with mone\'s i haven\'t really seen anything different outside my regular hits. but i am looking for a big hit sexually not that i\'ll take it. then i\'ll try it on this guy i know and see what i get... although i did try the pcc with the te/w last night and went into work which is safeway and one of my bosses; he raised his eyebrow at me which he has never done before and asked if i would be coming to work last night and said darn when i told him no. i guess that could be consider a hit.

apc. doesn\'t smell nasty that\'s the first one i bought out side love scent. i never got any hits that i consider to be hits...
something has got to work... maybe the higher powers will work for me...

maybe i am doing something wrong??

Lutz
03-11-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey CJ, sorry for the late response. I only check the forum sporadically now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyway, I got my PCC today. Boy, does it smell nice! It has a cool melon fragrance which I like very much.

As for the AE + PCC combo, should I mix the two rather than to apply them separately? How much do you think should be the ratio? Thanks.

ladysadness
03-16-2003, 01:20 PM
hi again,

Mix up say 5ml and one or two drops NPA and test. If you need more NPA you can add some. Always start with a small amount of pheros and keep adding if you need it.

isn\'t 5ml alot or not? when i tried mixing before it was 1 part this and 1 part that or what ever seemed like it was very little...to go into a atomizer( 5ml is okay?) to me it would get wasted for a very small amount to spray and you won\'t get it to all come out of the atomizer...

Nutt
03-16-2003, 11:57 PM
I tend to wear \"dabs\" rather than mixes, and I\'m not mega scientific about recording my results, but I think have had some success using very low concentration ( about 2-4drops in 500ml mineral water) EW. I like to add a couple of large dabs equivalent to whatever I\'m wearing occasionally, usually just rubbed around the hand area.