PDA

View Full Version : I got a lot of colognes in the mail today.

bsxs
03-04-2003, 04:26 PM
I got Le Male, Cool Water, Creed Millesime Imperial and Angel for Men. This girl complemented me today on my Acqua di Gio, which is a first. I was wearing it on my clothes.

Which should I try tomorrow? Some of this stuff is VERY strong, in fact one of them, I think Creed, like f*cked up my smelling for a little. I\'m still a little uncomfortable about Creed\'s name, I can\'t stand the band, lol.

bjf
03-04-2003, 04:28 PM
where did u order them from

Phantom
03-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Try Angel for Men cause thats what i\'m getting next.

bsxs
03-04-2003, 04:30 PM
Ezgalaxy

Elana
03-04-2003, 04:33 PM
<<Try Angel for Men cause thats what i\'m getting next.>>

You will love it and so will the women around you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bsxs
03-04-2003, 05:27 PM
Which do you think is more attractive to girls? Angel for Men or Le Male?

keneng
03-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Angel\'s got my vote. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Id say le male would be best used in conjuction with pheromones increases the attraction factor for girls.

Elana
03-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Angel has my vote too

Wolfe
03-04-2003, 08:14 PM
i havent tryed Angel but Le Male is awesome stuff (i\'ve drawn attention using it alone w/o -mones) but i understand the ladies here seem to like Angel alot. then again, they seem to like Le Male too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. Now that i\'ve confused ya just wear a new one each day till ya find which ya like best as i\'m sure they ALL will get attention for ya.

bjf
03-05-2003, 06:49 AM
You think cool water smells good enough to get female attention, or is it too neutral

bsxs
03-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Ehh Angel kinda gave me a headache today, maybe I wore too much, I dunno. I\'m gonna try Le Male for tomorrow.

Wolfe
03-05-2003, 07:49 PM
i personally havent tryed cool water, i use The Baron alot and lately have used alot of Le Male, i\'ve done so well with them both i dont see a need to waste money on a differant one when i can spend it on -mones /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
BTW..the more i wear le male the more turned on i get with it. awesome stuff as it stays \'fresh\' on me and many perfumes turn rancid after a hr r so..not this stuff so it works good 4 me.as does the baron,,i\'ve tryed overr 20 perfumes and most smell really bad after a time goes by...ok at first, then smell like i died sometimes. thats why i went to using mostly EO\'s 4 longest time..and still do some.. if i\'m going casual,no -mones, i use nothing but sandelwood.
but if your wondering if cool water is good in itsself, well, i\'d have to say yes, based on what i\'ve read from many a post on this forum, though as with all perfumes your own chemisty will play a part in if it works 4 u personal,,go try some samples at a store and see how it smells hrs l8r..no -mones..just sample the cool water. if you like it when iit goes on, and you like it 2-3 hrs later, ya cant go wrong with it.
just to clear it up on my personal feeling about perfumes..i don\'t ever worry about what others think i smell like per say..i do it to smell good to me..it makes ME feel good about myself..and that i believe shows through to women and the smell is something they dont mind too..so i say make yourself happy and in the end that will make them happy most times as the confidence you give yourself will pay off.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif