PDA

View Full Version : Need a ladies interpatation

trejoe
03-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Sorry Im not a good speller but I need the help of all the ladies in her. Ok the other night I was talking to my friend and we were just talking about what we wee doing at work and our plans for the rest of the week when out of nowhere she says I had this dream about u last night and when I asked her about it all she said was she was talking to me but I wouldnt say anything back (her exact words)I want to know if u can help me translate that dream and also before we got off the phone we were talking about movies and all of the sudden she says Im really thankful for all the things youve done for me and about our relationship yaaaawn Im sleepy well Ill talk to u tommorrow good night. Now that kinda pissed me off and If any one reads this long post and respond I would be very greatful.

Lucky
03-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Could she be thinking that she likes you, wants to know you in a more special way, and she doesn\'t know where you stand?

What did you say to her?

trejoe
03-04-2003, 10:04 AM
first off thak you for reading that long ongoing sentence but as far as what I said about her thanking me I said thatwhat friends are for and the when she started talking about our relationship I kinda lost my words because I wasnt ready for that.

Lucky
03-04-2003, 10:08 AM
What\'s your next move?

trejoe
03-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Well I really dont know I want to take her out to a movie in a couple weeks but I also want me and her to sit down and talk about the relationship and u cant do that at the movies got any advice I could use or pointers. I need a girls point of view.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 10:30 AM
Here\'s my two cents. Skip the big relationship conversation. Just keep taking her out. As long as she keeps going out with you, things will evolve as they should. Take what she said as a compliment, try not to think too much about it other than that, and just go out with her again.

trejoe
03-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Ok but one question where did your rank of Enlighten one come from never seen it before oh and Im still looking for the opinions of other ladies

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Bruce gave it to me.
I hope someone gives you the answer you\'re looking for. What is it exactly that you wanted us to say?

trejoe
03-04-2003, 11:54 AM
I just dont understand the laguage of the ladies so I came here looking for a little help thats all.

Wolfe
03-04-2003, 12:13 PM
dude..no male will ever understand the language of ladies, hell, i\'m not sure they understand it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-04-2003, 06:20 PM
<< dude..no male will ever understand the language of ladies, hell, i\'m not sure they understand it >>

Wasn\'t that the 11th commandment?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
03-04-2003, 06:58 PM
I think FTR gave good advice, and I think this is because women seem to need much less defining of relationships. Women seem more comfortable with relationships that are not labeled or are unstructured/open-ended if you know what I mean. Guys seem more likely to want to know \"what the situation is -- where do I stand.\" So, \"Skip the big relationship conversation. Just keep taking her out,\" as offered by FTR, is a pretty good suggestion, I think.

There\'s a good chance she doesn\'t know herself exactly what her feelings are for you. If she is in the process of developing/evolving romantic affection for you, rushing to \"define the relationship\" could easily scare her off. Some girls need a long time to sort out how they feel about a guy.

trejoe
03-05-2003, 08:40 AM
Oh I didnt know that so your saying taking her out is whats best well thanks for the advice ladies.