PDA

View Full Version : WAGG with Copulins

bjf
03-04-2003, 09:13 AM
Would the wagg eliminate the possible lack of reliablity that copulins can evoke in women?

bivonic
03-04-2003, 09:18 AM
Personally I believe none of the pheros here contradict or negate each other, they can only compliment them.

As an example I always give the hot fudge sundae with 7 flavors each with it\'s distinct taste. The only way the tastes would blend into something not so tasty is if they come into contact with each other change the flavor. Thus with pheros if applied to unique parts of the body with no chance to interact with each other I would assume they would be picked up as seperate \"scents.\"

Elana
03-04-2003, 09:20 AM
<< hot fudge sundae>>

mmmmm For some reason that makes me feel very good /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif with peanut butter?

bjf
03-04-2003, 09:43 AM
hot fudge sundays aside, copulins could be powerful, as a man seems desirable to other women (which women totally go for) if the \"player\" image could be taken out of the mix. How can that be eliminated?

Maybe rone or wagg?

MadDoctor
03-04-2003, 01:21 PM
> copulins could be powerful, as a man seems desirable to other women (which women totally go for) if
> the \"player\" image could be taken out of the mix.

Have you definitely found that to be a reaction to copulins? I\'ve been playing with -none and copulins together, and they seem to work (for sexual hits) for both genders, unless perhaps you\'re pursuing a woman who\'s either ovulating or on her period. I\'m quite aware of negative reactions from women to other women who were wearing copulins, but not yet to a man wearing them. I suspect that copulins raise testosterone levels in male and female alike, since they seem to get both sexes turned on, and in OD levels make women competitive, catty, even territorial. But I\'ve never seen a guy be the target of bad OD stuff. Seemed more likely that the women would get in a fight, and the victor drag the guy off by the hair. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Any guy here experienced bad juju from copulins OD? (Severe cases of undiluted EW stench don\'t count!)

bjf
03-04-2003, 01:32 PM
i have never tried copulins, but ordered PCC and will be getting it soon

i had thought i heard guys saying they got negative reactions from women wiht them on

franki
03-04-2003, 01:43 PM
The reactions I got when wearing copulins were somewhat confusing. I think it is repelling females if you are smelling too much female and too little male. You should be able to avoid this by using small amounts of cops.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
how much is ideal? One drop?

franki
03-04-2003, 02:37 PM
With PCC you could easily do an inch or two. Not much risk of the PCC overpowering other scents at that level I guess. Users of EW and Pheromax/w should be careful with the copulin smell, I think.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
03-04-2003, 02:40 PM
i can\'t imagine how good the right combo of none, nol, rone, A1, wagg, and copulins would be. maybe with a killer cologne too

Watcher
03-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Lets be careful not to overdo the interest in WAGG, it may prove to be a useless product for some people and work wonders for others.
Although the testing that is being undertaken and will be undertaken will help many others out.

Wolfe
03-04-2003, 08:23 PM
\"it may prove to be a useless product for some people and work wonders for others\".

that is a true statement of every product out there though.

Nutt
03-06-2003, 02:53 AM
agreed, most of the new phero products get a lot of hype ( hey, we all like new toys to play with ;-) ) and never quite reach there claimed ( by us, not bruce!) potential.

thats not to say we havent had some great new pdoducts rescently, and having bought most of the new stuff ( A1 SOE, EW ) they all have there uses, especialy in a mix.

DrSmellThis
03-06-2003, 03:32 AM
Hey lay off my man Watcher on this one.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif