PDA

View Full Version : Unique hit I got last night

bivonic
03-04-2003, 07:20 AM
What I was wearing:

a few 1-2\" lines of PCC on back of my neck
2 drops of A1 (1 on each shoulder on shirt)
about 4-5\" of SOE on face around mouth
3 dabs of NPA on neck

Cover with Angel/m (really starting to like this)

Go to my local bar to pay off my bar tabs from Saturday night that I forgot to pay. Place was a ghost town as everyone from my town was probably still hungover from Saturday. I was wearing a very flaterring long tweed coat (down to my shins), almost too snug in my upper body, but not on my lower body - gave off a nice image of a \"V\" shaped body.

I come in contact with 3 girls that work there all at the same time (2 with boyfriends, 1 married), the bartender, a cute blonde - friendly as usual, the girl managing the bar last night (married) she had a permanent smile on her face. And the big hit is this really smoking brunette, almost looks Hawaiian very hot body, we have always been friendly but she did something that no girl has ever done to me, as I\'m paying my bill & chatting with the manager she clasps her hands and spreads her forearms over my back and the back & top of my right shoulder & uses me as \"a pillar\" to lean on as her nose is inches away from my neck. I noticed this right away but hesitated in looking over at her. After about 15-20 seconds of letting her lean on me this way I glance over at her from the corner of my eye to let her know I know what she is doing before I was about to turn in her direction & then she gets off me & is smiling and waving good bye to me as I head off to meet some friends around the corner. It might have had something to do with when I was hanging out on Saturday with two friends of mine that are married to each other, when \"Becky\" came by to get our drink orders one of my friends comments how cute she is, & I add that \"She is looking really hot these days & I asked her if she lost some weight\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif & she takes her hands & places them on her flat tummy as she looks down on her tummy & says she did & she is beaming smiling at me so I gave her a little hug & she goes, \"Ohhhh,\" almost looked like she was going to shed a tear as she took her hand & wiped her eye after our hug. Damn women with boyfriends.

bjf
03-04-2003, 07:55 AM
3 dabs of npa and all that other stuff? No OD, no stink?

bivonic
03-04-2003, 08:02 AM
variety, variety, variety

Don\'t associate standard applications of varying pheros as OD. The 3 dabs of NPA might be an OD to some when applied singularly but mixes help neutralize the Alpha-Male signature.

OD is taking like 3 -none products & OD\'ing on -none

Goanna
03-04-2003, 08:22 AM
I thought PCC was to attract men? Your posts sounds like you were trying to attract women. Does it work differently when combined with other products?

bivonic
03-04-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi Goanna -

PCC or cops in general have been shown to have interesting affects when a man wears them. If he is married or in a relationship his SO will get the impression he is sleeping around. If he is single & is around a variety of women, reports suggest it creates a competitive atmosphere. I\'m not sure of it\'s affects on other men, it may make them respect you as a \"player\", just my guess. I went the PCC route as my mega-EW blend was giving me a splitting head ache when I apply it to my upper body & wanted to make sure I was able to get the signal out to nearby women thusly applying it on the back of my neck.

Goanna
03-04-2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Maybe that information will come in handy during my next order.

marv14yag
03-04-2003, 04:19 PM
So, if I get this correct, she was leaning on you, and her nose was near the application points of the SOE? Where did you put the PPA?

And, yeah, you see women hanging all over themselves, getting close all the time. I suppose it would make them feel more confortable arouind you. I don\'t really like the nol. But dienone, rone, and cops would be the perfect combination if you want a woman to come in close to you.

You had rone and cops...Sh**, good enough.

But, you know, just think about it. If you were not weraing the pheromones, do you believe that she would not have even touched you, leaned on you, had a smile, anything?

I don\'t believe phermones would have that effect. I beleive the women will do just as they always have towards you, rather they will feel better doing it (or worse, depending what you are wearing) Well, not really or worse either, depending on the pheromones.

However, from my understanding, however, I do not believe that a women will do something she didn\'t do before, however now she will feel different about it.

I mean, I don\'t think pheromones are going to make the differnce of being laid v.s. not laid.

In fact, I think the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do is NLP and stuff. Stuff = players guide. All you hve to do is adopt the attitude and pull it off. If you don\'t want to do that, simple, find a girl that goes for guys that AREN\'T players, lol.

Bart

TBiRD
03-04-2003, 04:50 PM
\"I mean, I don\'t think pheromones are going to make the differnce of being laid v.s. not laid. \"

WHOA! Dude , you can\'t seriously say a thing like that.

I mean , I read so many \"user experiences\" in this Forum , where people said : Without pheros = they don\'t even get noticed (..dont start bout getting laid with them) Now with pheros , a totally different world opens up for most of them. Women notice them + react (..well..react... the way we all know to -none -nol -rone ect) So in the end pretty much everybody gets laid , using pheros. (MORE OFTEN!!!)

I happen to be among the really lucky ones. I actually get to choose if its gonna be a 7,8,9 or a 10 , because now I get virtually every girls attention. Its really a worlds difference even for me , who had \"more or less luck\" in the past with women.
This \"more or less\" now turned into : The center of attention.

U still right about the NLP/Player/Game /whatever stuff. The best phero in the world will not do a thing for u , if u just sit in the damn corner and expect girls to go crazy over u !

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 08:43 AM
WHOA! Dude , you can\'t seriously say a thing like that.

I mean , I read so many \"user experiences\" in this Forum , where people said : Without pheros = they don\'t even get noticed (..dont start bout getting laid with them) Now with pheros , a totally different world opens up for most of them. Women notice them + react (..well..react... the way we all know to -none -nol -rone ect) So in the end pretty much everybody gets laid , using pheros. (MORE OFTEN!!!)

very well put...I think pheros have opened up a complete new world for all of us...

Watcher
03-05-2003, 12:30 PM
It enhances youre natural sex attraction signature, so if you workout with weights etc u are more likley to get attention as youre natural phero sig goes up as u sweat more and eat more healthily. So therefore if you want to get laid more often get fit the ?30% of fat people over there in the USA and 25% here in australia go work out and bulk up muscles and get fit and you will get laid more often. And stop creating a drag on our health care system.

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 03:10 PM
So therefore if you want to get laid more often get fit the ?30% of fat people over there in the USA

well i disagree with this. on fat people. I am overweight my self. I am a beauty. Yes i am working @ losing the weight. Back to the weight; I have no problem with men hitting on me asking me out, i work at safeway as a checker and this happens almost every day and some times more than 2-4 times a night. Men will be men when it comes to women; i have learned that in the last two years.

Yeah, most black men, a few white, Dominican men ect...Gotta love those Mexican men /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
03-05-2003, 03:16 PM
Marv I think her nose was focused right between the PCC & NPA, come to think of it, it could have been directly on the Angel/m - woohoo, that scent kicks!

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Confidence comes from placebo effect. Most ladies are attracted to confidence. Confidence equals higher testosteorne levels.

End result. You get laid.

But you were able to do what you did before.

I believe pheromones to intensify sex however, but if you are not having sex, most women are not attracted to you sexually, rather money, looks (looks do not only mean sex, but popularity, etc, good genetics). Unless the woman is drunk in a bar, or in a club, etc, and even then...

Bart

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Confidence comes from placebo effect. Most ladies are attracted to confidence. Confidence equals higher testosteorne levels.

End result. You get laid.

very very true...

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 03:50 PM
You may think you are overweight. But, women, although having a higher percentage of fat to muscle tend to store it in places for women.

It is not so much how fat you are, but rather your ratios. If you have a good breast/hip/ass ratio you will be seen as more beautiful than the latter.

Bigger mearly means more cushin for the pushin. Smaller... I always tned to think of smaller as an easy f***. I mean, you could just pick them up in the air and f*** them like that....

Bart

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 03:54 PM
Why pay 49.95 for a bottle of placebo confidence? Why don\'t you just do it yourself? Insteasd of coming from a bottle, it could come from the wanting to get laid.

As for me. What\'s up with these damn High School girls? Half of them are getting pregnant. So, you figure, they must ALL be having sex right? So, than you try to be all alpha male, and they call rape and sh**. What the HELL!

OBVIOUSLY THE LIKE TO F*** OR THEY WOULDN\'T ALL BE F****** OR HAVE BABIES!

These High School girlis are hard to understand. You\'re supposed to be \"alpha\" but when you are it\'s \"no, or stop, or rape, etc.\"

Someone give me some input, d*mn.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 04:04 PM
Little girls (sometimes big girls either) don\'t separate sex from love. You\'ve got to present it as making love. You\'ve got to act like she\'s SPECIAL. Women want to feel special. Men want to be admired; women want to feel special. Alpha male does not mean doing stuff that would make a woman think she\'s being raped or going to be raped. If you\'re having to force at all, you\'re not doing it right. She should be coming to you. Because you\'re just so effin\' charming. <grin>

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 04:08 PM
\"Why pay 49.95 for a bottle of placebo confidence? \"

aaaaaaah! You are still joking right ????

This Forum is the BEST existing proof for the effectiveness of pheros !

U think its placebo ? Read more testimonials + stop ignoring science.

Oh btw , I still believe u are joking , cos I remember your posts on testo levels and the resulting good natural phero output !!!!

Heh , maybe its Barts brother , who f00ls around with his pc or something /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Oh.

Ok.

(Bruce, I reccomend you to sell this on your site. I mean, your whole site is basically, how to get laid, or have better sex...)

I have a good potion fo ryou. Forget none and nol ratios, etc.

Bottle THIS! 1 dozen roses, a box of chocolates, 1 hug, a kiss on the cheek. How\'s that? We\'ll cal it the getting laid recipe.

But, yeah. I understand what you are saying. Howver, I can tel lyou right now, these guys don\'t \"love\" the girls. Perhaps the guy gives her flowers or something. She knows it\'s corny, and he just wants to get laid. She just pretends it\'s a gesture of love, and goes along with it? That seems about right.

But, it\'s not LOVE!

It pisses me off.

I don\'t think there\'s anyone that isn\'t looking for love however, at least I know when it is there or not.

(Mainly, when it is NOT. Becuase most of the time it ISN\'T!)

I know how it starts uout thoug. I have seen it far too many times. First, ther\'es the flirting in class. Than, comes doing something together, going somewhere, doing something. than comes the going out, and follows is the making out, and than finally, getting laid.

I seem to screw up on step #1. It is hard enough to keep from f****** raping someone...

I\'ll compare to a bag of chips.

Can you really have 2 or 3? Or 1?

This is flirting for me. lol I cannot just have 1 chip... Oh no, lol. The hunger is too great. If I want to keep from being expelled I have to just keep from starting AT ALL.

And, thisi s how it usualy is. It is either nothing, or really coming on REALLLYYYYY strong. And, MOST GIRLS unless horny will not see that as good. Horny usually meaning you are somewhere and they are drunk or somtehing. Howver, I don\'t go to many parties and stuff.

So, in the end, the thing that attracts the girls, high testosterone levels, working out, etc gets me NOTHING.

However, it is interesting. Because I do casually talk to guys/girls sometimes, waiting for the bus. And etc. And I have been told by girls, aobut different guys they say is hot/they\'d like to f*** with/what they call him (turst me, I don\'t ask them.....) and they are all high testosterone level dudes. Howver, they are not getting laid either. Perhaps it to be true that girls are attracted to high test.

However, you can\'t do 0 - f***. Love (as defined by a typical high school girl) would be 1-2-3 f****. V.S. 0-60 in 2.4 seconds...

Bart

Bart

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 04:27 PM
No, it is me. However...

It all depends. I think the younger the girl. The less pheromones would matter. At least none anyway.

I think it has more to do with meeting the girl. You can\'t just walk up to a girl and f*** her. However, I\'m sure there have been cases. And you would normally say nol = better first contact. However, that\'s not true, none or rone could do the SAME THING. Nol may make a girl laugh, however, that just means she thinks of you as funny. Could you not effectively meet a girl and have her think of you as a leader, or tough, etc?

Yeah, I know. Some of the best hits I don\'t even have to use pheromones, but rather DHEA and sweating, and working out, etc.

I know, I HAVE GOTTEN RESULTS, HITS, ETC. There\'s NO DOUBT that pheromones effect the other(\'s)(s\') of you, however, depending on the situation they will ignore it OR, it won\'t help you out (usually).

Example, a lot of times girls are really aggressive. When just on DHEA. Aggressive in that, I mean AGGRESSIVE. Jump on you when you got the ball playing a sport, or be a b****, mostly like they forgot they were house trained. Howver, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO! lol

When the girl is all aggressive, or horny. That doesn\'t MATTER (depending on age, situation, etc). Because if I was to finger her or something that wouldn\'t fly well. Duh, if girls didn\'t get horny, they wouldn want to f*** at all. Howver, they override it...With, you are not my lover, or, I don\'t \"like\" you in particular, or I\'m not suppsed to screw people, etc...

Although it depends, I mean, on age, situation. I have been told from a friend that he ended up f****** some girl. He has VERY high testosterone levels by the way. I can only tell because the dude lifts 2 times what I do, and gets angry and has beaten the [bad word] out of people....

Anyway....

He\'s in class....Makes a comment on some girl\'s ass, tits, etc. Asks her who she\'d rather f***. She\'s laying down watching a movie in class. He moves his hand and fingers her. He has a party later that night they end up f***. She uses birth control, no need for a condum.

See, however, it\'s either 1. Use your talkign to a girl to get laid.

or, 2. you have SUCH HIGH PHERO LEVELS you can just finger her.

I am inbetween, more so on the more test levels, however I am not high enough to have a girl go submissive like that.

And so, it really just depends. I have noticed girls...The younger, the hornier they are, but yet they will probably f*** less though.

Bart

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 04:28 PM
maybe you have high none levels. If so A1 would really help you close the deal off with the girls. I know because like me, you sound like you have high testosterone levels. Ive had mine checked and they are waaay high...and therefore I carry this crappy natural none signature that scares off some ladies ...and when I finally get to meet them they tell me that they found me very attractive from the start but very intimidating...just my 2 cents

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 04:33 PM
Hmm

Bart ! DO THIS :

Copy your last post. Print it out, put it in an envelope , go to some mail office and tell em to send this to you after 1 year.

after 1 year : Recieve letter , open up , read and laugh your ass off at the bullshit u wrote /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ! By then you will realize the whole world isn\'t just \"high school girls\" that u \"think\" to have figuered out completely.

Enjoy !

Btw , we have very different understandings of \"Love\" vs. \"Getting laid w/o Love\"

I got a question for you : Honestly , have you ever REALLY loved a girl/woman ? Ever been loved in return ?
I\'m not talkin \"fancy-pants-high-schooL-wonnabe-affairs\" here.
The real thing ! When it hurts sooooooooooooooo incredibly badly (if the love isn\'t returned) that you totally breakdown and go nuts !

Elana
03-05-2003, 04:34 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif @ TBird
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Woah! That sounds EXACTLY right. I dont\' have the best face. But girsl like my body. And they think I am intimidating.

I probably should get some A1, however I have no $$$ right now. No job.

As for the high None. I KNOW I do!

How?

Well, I\'ll have TAKEN A BATH. I have a bottle of none, chem set (I don\'t use it though, mostly) and I will be laying there, just, arms behind my head, and I will CLEARLY SMELL NONE, and it is the SAME STRENGTH as the chem set stuff. Strong. Not bacteria. I can TELL when it\'s bacteria, no, it is none.

Other than using A1 though. I don\'t really know what to do. I mean, it doesn\'t matter WHAT YOU SAY, but how you are percieved as saying it, and I can\'t really change that at all.

No matter what I say. However, you can break someone of thinking you of a certain way (while keeping their impression of you as high testosterone.) You have to FIRST make first contact, and I have done that, however people feel reluctant to talk to you most of the time.

And, I\'ll tell you right now. Most of the people I talk to are seniors (or big/tall Juniors) blacks, and Mexicans, all high testosteorne levels. And I sit with noone at lunch.

You all talk about the guides, which is true, however most stuff just comes naturally. I naturally find it easier, and people just talk to me more, that of certain people than others. I do talk to girls. However none of them are that of potential girlfriends, lol.

Bart

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Yes, I have. It was the 7th grade. I wrote some girl a 3 page poem. Every sentence started with her name, lol.

Oh...

Those were the days...

Bart

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 04:51 PM
EXCELLENT !

Now try to get that kind of mojo back !

No need to worry as much about \"this\" and \"that\" as you do !

You seem like a very intelligent guy to me.( Unless you start posting on those days where u have a bad mood and go \"childish\" all over the place)

Maybe you are just bored at most people , maybe u need a girl that is challenging enough for you.
Are you man enough to stand up to that girl ?

Or will you continue admiring the stupid-ass bully guy who fingered a \"obviously-no-self-respect-girl\" in class ?!

Do you really want to be that kind of person ?

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 05:02 PM
No.

But if I can\'t have love, I want the second best thing....

Getting laid.

I can\'t have either.

Bart

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 05:05 PM
The mojo.

It\'s just. It\'s experience. Ie, I don\'t get results doing something it\'s hard to keep doing it.

What would be different now, v.s. than?

Or are you saying, get the same attitude back?

Bart

Mtnjim
03-05-2003, 05:15 PM
Once you are out of High School, females actually \"put out\". Not the \"rumors\" you hear in High School.

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Yes I mean the attitude !

+ wtf is this : No.

\"But if I can\'t have love, I want the second best thing....
Getting laid.
I can\'t have either.\"

WHO told you this ? (I\'ma wh00p his silly ass)

Or was it : You to yourself ???? How can u know for sure , can u look into the future ???? Are you convincing yourself that this is the only possible way for u ? You think u will not change anymore ???????

Aaaaaaaaaah think again dude.

However in the unlikely case , that
this is really your attitude (= F.u.c.k. Love I Love to F.u.c.k)

then seriously leave the poor highsch00l girls out of that. Maybe they are looking for love , you would just brake lots of hearts and your own in the very end !

Maybe try to become a rich guy...focus your attention on getting money , then spend it on h00kers. No heartbreaking involved /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ok I\'m not too seriously suggesting this . Just making sure high-school girls don\'t have to suffer from another savage /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif !!!

marv14yag
03-05-2003, 05:25 PM
No, I am not just looking to f***. No, I am not.

However, I mean, I can\'t find love. I can\'t f***...Hell...If f.u.c.k. = love...I don\'t have f.u.c.k.ing and I don\'t have love, so it don\'t matter.

Anyway, I don\'t know, perhaps different, but patentience is not one of my virtues. I tend to not really do things by some book, etc. I mean, noone else does. However, if my personality isn\'t attracting others be it frienship, love, f*** whatever there\'s little I can do about it.

They say shy girls like shy guys, etc. The goth gets the goth girl, the geek gets the geek girl, the popular kid gets the poplular girl...What do I get?

lol

I don\'t know. I can\'t see nothing.

I wouldn\'t say I have a bad attitude about it either. I\'m just trying to disect the problem.

Bart

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Truth is :
there is no problem at all.

Its all in your head. Loose the attitude and let people (err I mean girls) get close to u. U said u have huge success when u work out alot. (Success as in : Hit producing success) Well great ! Build up on that. Use this to your advantage. You gave great advice to BUBU on the other thread. Read it again to yourself dude /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Another truth is : You need to realize that right now you are not being REALISTIC but veeeery PESSIMISTICALLY about pretty much everything .
Examples ? Here are a few :

You say pheros are only placebo , eventhough you know they aren\'t. So what did u do ? U created some weird reverse-placebo effect on yourself ! See the irony ? If you talk+ think bad about something and dont trust/believe in it , u create a self-fullfilling prophecy , unfortunatly not to YOUR advantage !

Pessimism will not get u anywhere !!!!!! (Unless your desired destination is depression)

A healthy dose of optimism with realism is the right way to follow.

You say you can\'t have love AND sex. Is sex really that important to you ? Is it more important than a good relation shipt to a girl (even if it doesn\'t mean SEX-the next day)

By saying you can\'t have them both (like its a rule written by god and designed to punish u - guess what it isn\'t) You just create another pessimist prophecy ! F.U.C.K that crap !!!

Seriously tweak the attitude abit. Its never too late + you are intelligent enough to figure what needs to be done.

I hope I could help u a little.

+ Don\'t post another \" I don\'t get love + sex for all eternity\" or I will jump the window

*sigh*

OK , first floor over here /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
03-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Except attention whores who prefer to flirt and only when they get interest do they turn and run away and 90% of the time end up with another guy. Now if this is a case of them wanting a guy but being shy and then not ending up with him because they think he is to \"nice\" then this sounds like where marg may be. Best way to counter this bulk up as u have been and get the advantage, get some knowledge training via this forum and go implement it.
Pessimisism can be helpful when dealing with AWs because if you look nasty at them and u know they are attention whores they get scared and leave u alone, then when they are gone u can be happy again and get a real woman.
Instead of a c*ck teaser.

Watcher
03-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Note i am one of these types that mostly attracts bitc*es. So i have developed some tactics in dealing with them and can smell them a mile off (yes they have a certain smell couplin wise that signals them out and so far id say i have a 90% success rate) the pheromones can be used to keep them in line. If i have one that i show no interest in and they keep at it then i load up a pheromone strike and get all the other females around stirred up and they get clouded out and shocked and bugger off quickly. Good i carry the stuff around with me, it fits well in my wallet (Old PCC bottle that is).

The nice ones dont come out of the woodwork they need to be chased.

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 06:43 PM
No offense Watcher , but : THERE U GO AGAIN WITH YOUR FAVOURITE OBSESSION : Attention whores /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

How\' is that supposed to help Bart ? The problem he has is a totally different one.

+ Suggesting to him to use pessimism as a tool to get rid of attention bitches isn\'t too helpfull either. + I think the tool u wanted to advice is the \"ignore mode\" - simpy brush them haters off. Again , I feel you are offtopic this time.

Peace I\'m out /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Ok suggestions for marg as he has been given many times. OD on the pheros and go for it or learn to talk to them and guess what from a womans point of view f**king is love when they get older $$$$ = a reason for love and romance so get used to it, they just dont think because he is with me and me alone them im IN LOVE like us guys she is paying us attention only we fall into the idea she is IN LOVE which she isnt - something better hasnt come along, as women gain more power men are just going to have to get used to women cheating and talking endlessly about sex to get attention whilst only giving sex to GOOD LOOKING MEN WITH GOOD MUSCLE BODIES / AND OR MEN WITH $$$$$ otherwise we go through life with temporary women who just use us for sex and $$$ short term then dump us for something better. Stop complaining and get out there and F**k youre brains out NOW now now use the pheromones as a powerful aide and tool.

Wolfe
03-05-2003, 07:26 PM
tbird, i happen to agree with you on that, his reverse attitude..on the one hand he talks about \'high ass -none and smelling it like CS stuff\" and how it affects ppl around him..then says -mones dont have a affect..hum...BS..
Bart, dude, get a grip on reality.

tallmacky
03-05-2003, 08:10 PM
I don\'t think Bart is in loss of reality but its just a protective reaction/outrage/cynicism type of guy used as a shield or ego crusher. Bart reminds me of what people always told me, Bart from what I can see has a shitload of potential but also has a major downfall, there are some people who could have been great if they would master themselves first.

I am not insulting Bart I happen to like his posts for the most point, fun to read interesting Bart even seems like a cool guy(no pun). I know how he feels sometimes he reminds me of myself or of my friend who is protective like that maybe got picked on or didn\'t feel fully accepted so fights very hard at times for his points words etc... BTW it sucked for me in when I was like a freshman I didn\'t know anyone in lunch so I stopped goinghahahha. Everything is good now.

bundyburger
03-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Bart generally has a lot of good points. Sometimes he shows them a bit too agressively, that\'s all.
For starters, some people here still think pheros will do all the work for you. What he has pointed out are things anyone serious about attracting females should work on anyway. Working out (to be fit), showing confidence, getting the whole package to be better( body and mind). Looking into NLP will still give you some tips too wether you beleive in it being right or not.

Most guys would do a lot better if they worked on these things alone and didn\'t rely soley on finding magic bullet solutions.

Pheros can certainly help you stand out, and they are fantastic when they show their potential, but they don\'t stop you from screwing up the close (and opening for that matter ) etc. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

tallmacky
03-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Very good points, its kind of like those loose weight quick drugs and herbal stuff you see on TV, people seem to want a quick fix without much work maybe something more prevelent in our generation. On the positive side on this forum many are working on the total package etc....

Watcher
03-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Mastering the pheromones can make them a sort of magic bullet. Take me if i want i can always get attention. Have developed different mixes i use in different expected sitatutions to get desired results.

Ie - social work and romance. Other times i want to show dominance so go the Anone.
Then other times play around to experiment with new combos etc. Have backed off the OD angle though, am finding less is best.

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Well, I think that I am misunderstood in that point.

I KNOW phermones do stuff, as far as hits. However, I don\'t that is a problem for me, In fact I KNOW IT IS NOT! if I didn\'t produce enough none, I wouldn\'t get seen as intimidating, lol. I KNOW that when a girl looks at me, she thinks of sex. I know that for a FACT, however, because the girls are YOUNGER (still in high school) they don\'t have what they percieve as LOVE for me, etc. They will overrule it.

Read that over again, make sure you read it right. That is what I meant as far as pheromones being ineffective.

Now, to prove the point (which I don\'t think Watcher has) I am definately intimidating enough. Not only have a built up an awesome body (big chest, built up arms not bodybuilder, but big enough to be noticed) but I wear usually, polo shirt color = sign of power from what I read. Plus, it looks good on me.

Anyway, aside from that.

I will give you examples. Not only can I smell my own none produciton = very strong. But I CONSTANTLY have my sister and brother say I stink (this is not to do with bacteria) I don\'t have a bacteria problem at all.

Also, just TODAY, I\'m just walking to lunch, I\'m not looking at the ground, etc. Someone I know, said that I look evil. Hmm, lol....That woudln\'t be the first time. While ago, I\'m riding the bus, and someoen I know told me I look like I\'m 1. Going to beat someone up. or 2. I\'m going to rape someone.

In addition, I am waiting for the bus to go home, someone I know walked up to me, and just asked me who I was going to beat up. However, I believe that to have come from an opening to a conversation, because at my school I as known as \"dangerous\" due to my martial arts skills ( freestle ) and that I lift a lot (not the most in the school, however, but I am not one of the skinny kids. I am big and yet I can pull off karate moves, that is tight) However, I don\'t believe that to have much to do with anything.

I will be walking down the halls, and get eye contact from girls for a second. I\'ll be walking down the stairs, girl look up at me, and give me eye contact. I smell nice, I use axe, the kind that out of a survey of 500 women said smelled the best. I got a nice haircut, and I use paste instead of gel (hair paste, from the salon) and I died my hair. I wear good enough clothes, and I work out. And, I actually FIT INTO my shirt. Meaning, Polo shirt...My arm touches the front and back of the shirt. So, even though the sleeve goes down to my elboe, you can see my arm touching the sides (althogh, shirt = not too big)....

Intimidation = not my problem. At least, if you say I don\'t do enough of it.

However, if it is true, that these girls (not women, DEFINATELY NOT WOMEN) look at me like that. It is probably, as FTR said that they overrule it because they are looking for love, etc...Even though it is RARELY FOUND, and a lot of the time, in high school, these girls fool themselves into thinking they love someone when they really don\'t.

My own opinion? I am doing EVERYTHING RIGHT to attract d*mn college girls. As for High School girls...lol

Yeah right, lol....

Maybe when they grow up and stop believing someone \"loves\" them. Not that I don\'t believe in love. Love comes from chemicals in the brain. Does that matter? No. However, I see it WAY TOO OFTEN!

Scenario:

High School Girl, \"loves\" someone she\'s got the chemicals flowing. Her boyfriend = not. He is thinking...If I give her a flower in her locker she\'ll give me head this weekend.

Perhaps I am wrong, and pessimistic. However, I\'m just looking at things the way they are.

Body = fine. Intimidation = if anyting too much...

Only think I don\'t like is probably I don\'t have the best face in the world. However, just going online and showing girls my picture. I have found that someon think I am ugly, no doubt, giving me a 1-4 out of 10. However, I have been told, by the same, if not MORE girls online that I am from 8-10. I have NEVER HARDLY. Maybe a total of 2 times in 2 years been called a 5.

Which, I would agree. I dont\' have the best face. However, I have no zits, and I have really good hair and nails (Not gay, but just because I am talking stuff for my joints my hair looks really good, so does my nails, skin too)

And, how can I have so much testosterone? My nautral hair color is VERY LIGHT blond and my arms hair is like white, lol.... I have NO FACE HAIR, except for some peach fuzz, which, isn\'t peach fuzz, because I keep it shaved with a mustache trimmer (lowest setting, pretty much, I should just say shaved) and it comes in thick because of that. However, really light hair, blue eyes, and no face hair? How do I have a lot of testosterone?

While most people have more dominant features, hair and, etc comes from ADRENAL hormones, MOSTLY. Something I read. I think people may confuse that.

But... I don\'t really sit with anyone at lunch. Not that I have never before. I talk to people, freely, but...I\'m not really in a \"group\" and while I will talk, and get talked to, and be like, what\'s upped by people...I do not fit into their \"click\" I really don\'t.

Most people don\'t think it out. They just you know, talk to friends, etc.

Input?

I think that sums it all up... Basically.

My situation etc. I don\'t beleive I have \"solved\' anything.

Bart

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Most girls mature before guys...

I believe to have matured before the girls.

Simply put...

My age level (You all say I act like a child. You know this is not true, or I would not be able to say anything intelligent, as I am now) is say 20

Theirs = 10...

Perahps am I wrong. But, I see myself as a more sophisticated, mature person than most people. I do not get caught up with petty things such as \"popularity\" and sports at school, and I don\'t care about \"grades\". As in, people get caught up in stupid stuff, I know, however they do not matter.

Ie, girl is like, so and so did this, so and so, cheerleading, I don\'t get caught up in petty things. Or, someone will be like, so and so did this, blah blah blah. I beileve in congratulating only when you do something yourself, I don\'t worry about others, etc.

I do believe myself to be more mature, however.

This would go along JUST LIKE I SAID...That, I am geared to be f****** 20 year old girls right now. I am still in High School.

And, if you don\'t think I am intelligent. I have a hard time memorizing things, however I have an AMAZING ability to think I can write a MEAN essay. And if it is something I WANT to learn. I will remember EVERYTHING.

Bart

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 05:11 PM
Oh, and even though I have high testosterone levels, and have to hold back the urge to rape MOST OF THE TIME. I am usually a gentelman. I am not like....Hey baby, and all this crap. I would, but that would be letting out Pendora\'s box. I can\'t eat just one chip. If I was to do that, I couldn\'t. I either act like a gentelman or I\'d end up raping someone.

Bart

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Oh yeah, many people say that I am on steroids. Including my brother and sister.

I, myself, can feel testosterone/adrenaline surges for no reason sometimes.

And, when I lift, the veind under my eys pop out, the eyes get red, from the OUTSIDE IN, and they get bloodshot, and my skin turns red, and I got veins in my chest. This is where it started steming from, in the weight room. I just ignore it. Let them think what they want.

Bart

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 05:47 PM
You should go see \"The Incredible Hulk\" when it gets released.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Mtnjim
03-06-2003, 05:51 PM
\"(You all say I act like a child. You know this is not true, or I would not be able to say anything intelligent, as I am now)\'

Actually, it\'s all relative. I had a friend who thought of me as a \"kid\". I\'m over 50, and he died recently just short of his 100th.

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 06:03 PM
I was being serious...But, I didn\'t know they were making an \"Incredible Hulk\" movie, hmm.

Bart

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 06:07 PM
<<I was being serious...>>

I know dude. You just gotta think of what a person on the other side of the world would picture when he reads that. I pictured this Mr Universe guy who was about to explode. lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Bart.

First off. I love you.

Now, about your posts. You and I are on the same page as regards the love thing, how girls think about it, how guys think about it. Maybe some guys do really fall in love. But mostly they are thinking, if I put this flower in her locker, she\'ll give me whatever sex, and the girl is thinking, he loves me, I have this flower he put in my locker as proof.

It\'s all bullshit and it\'s chemicals and it\'s self-hypnosis and it\'s illusion and who knows what it is. Who knows.

Learn to work it. You understand how the girls think; learn to work it. You can do that without being an [bad word] about it. The girls want sex, too. The girls fantasize sex. But you have to give it to them with the right attitude, playing to their \"love\" side, to get them to open up. Read the thread with Irish\'s latests posts in it about compliments/getting inside someone\'s head, for example.

Most women don\'t get to loving to f*ck for f*cking\'s sake until they\'re WAAAAAAY past high school, if then, and I mean even way past college.

So learn to work the \"love\" thing, this is my advice.

TBiRD
03-06-2003, 09:04 PM
heh , after reading your last BIIIG post I decided to give you this advice /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif :

Drop the f.uck outta highschool , get a \"record deal\" an become the next Eminem. You obviously have lots of things to say. I guess you could easily fill 10 Albums , rapping about your unfullfilled sex dreams in high school , then bragging bout your body , add also braggin bout being veeeery smart. Throw a few bling bling chains in the mix and cash in lots of money /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
The fact , that you have to force yourself not to rape anybody already puts you on the same level of crazyness that eminem \"inhabits\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You might be the next big thing , the music industry is waiting for. Oh btw , with all the fame and all the money you will not have to worry about \"silly\" highschool girls any longer.

Hehe no offense dude. Can you rap by any chace ?

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 02:19 PM
http://www.triflux.com/bartbart.jpg

marv14yag
03-07-2003, 05:35 PM
I know, lol, I\'m sorry, I would have too.

Yeah, the reason many bodybuilders look that way. Some steroids produce more vascularity than others, however, 300 mg of d-bol being taken by a 200# bodybuilder will increase the amount of blood they caryy by 1 WHOLE LITER!!!!

The body normally produces like 2 liters at that weight. So, that\'s 100% more blood.

This is why they have so much endurance, and never get tired, one of the reasons, plus the drive of tesetosterone.

Umm, what\'s his name, that guy with the big trapps, in wrestling....Used to be a football player...

He did like 1,000 1 handed pushups in a row or something.

Basically, working out makes the body more efficient, ie, using the nutrients and oxygen from the blood more efficiently, however you can\'jt beat having more blood. Except, you can have high blood pressure.

Also, the difference between a natural bodybuilder and steroids is also muscle quality. They have less muscle fibers because steroid users induce hypoplasia (muscle fibers get so big, they ssplit, to be 2 little ones.) Also, their muscles fill with salt water.

Oh, and something most people probably don\'t know. Creating puts water inside the muscle fibers. However, you will get pumps a lot at first. However, the body will even it out, it will only allow so much whatever in the cells, and water = bloated looking.

That\'s why I stay natural and stay off creatine. And I\'m trying not to eat salt.

Also, did you KNOW, that for every carbohydrate you eat. 1 carb 4gm of whatever per whatever....= is added to muscles/fat, etc. Whatever is needed also. Because carbs pull water in with them.

So, 4gm carbs = 8 grams.

If you see someone who eats mainly carbs...

Water is heavier than fat, looking more muscle like than normal fat, HOWEVER, because the water is in the muscle water is LESS than muscle, dense wise.

So, it looks like those people that have the \"muscular fat\" the muscle is less dense, fat is more dense, so it\'s all just half muscle looking.

Mexicnas, and blacks, or people without eating carbs, or on a low salt, and more meat diet, will have denser muscle, with softer fat around it. This is not bad. Although the fat is softer, the muscle is harder. And, example. For the abs, for example. You see the people, that, they are ripped, but yet there is fat on them, but they are ripped as hell...

Whereas, you might have less fat, and not ripped, and your skin looks bloated.

That\'s where that comes from. And, drinking MORE WATER will actually make you MORE VASCULAR, because it\'s not how much water you drink, but rather the ratio of water to salt. More water = better. Poweraid, and gatoraid (although poweraid has glycerol which keeps water in the blood, and makes you more vascular, and gatoraide does nothave) they have salt, which is good for immediate hydration, however, not good in the long run, as for less water mass, etc.

(Right now, I have on a shirt, a pullover, and a sweater, a pair of sweatpants, a pair of jeans, and a cover over myself. Trying to loose some of that water weight (no hydration problems, if you do it right, it will work...Meaning, if you drink enough water you won\'t have problems.

Anyway, yeah, see what you\'re saying, lol.....It looks funny. I get a lot of people that say stuff.

When I lift, my bp goes WAAAYYY up, and I even almost pass out, however I have my bloodpressure tested, and it is BELOW normal. It seems as it\'s just when I lift, I REALLLLY PUSSSSHHH. This is probably, more determination, etc. The only think I can think to combat is to shed some water weight, and some pounds. I have the veins, I can see them all over the body, but they don\'t stick out normally, I have a lot of water weight. I have not much fat over the abs, but yet it looks bloated.

Bart

marv14yag
03-07-2003, 05:40 PM
Thankyou, you always have good info. And yes, I am looking for love.

However, what\'s the poet\'s name? The one who locked herself in a room and wrote a bunch of poems, and most weren\'t published until after her death.

She wrote something like, if I KNEW love was coming. I would wait. (Not exact words, but meaning.) Not only do I know if, and when it will be coming, but what do I do in the meantime?

I am a gentelman, and I have the romance side. However, I also have high emotions, testosterone, adrenaline, etc. And I find noone that \"loves\" me back. In the way of a girlfriend would love you.

Now, I know love is nothing more than chmeicls, however, does that MATTER? So long as you feel it right?

Does it matter that we are nothign more than just organic machines? So long as you can FEEl, and live, does it really matter? Does it matter that life and dreams and time is not real? No, because it\'s what your perception is that matters. If you believe something, in your mind it is true. So, if someoen says something is true, and believes it, it IS TRUE! How can I prove it? In order to say death is true, perception must be true.

Bart

marv14yag
03-07-2003, 06:15 PM
M&M = more animal.

However, I beleive you misunderstand me.

I am smart, yes. However Einstein failed school.

I am not smart in that way.

I am the second kind of smart...

There\'s 1. The ability to solve a problem.

2. The ability to create one.

Also, I have something, I forget what my Mom called it (not that I like her any, lol...) But it\'s hard to learn something I don\'t want to, but if it is something that I want to learn, it is pretty easy, just because I think of myself as pretty intelligent. If I wasn\'t I wouldn\'t know all that I do. I\'m sure you\'re a religious person, etc...I don\'t want to get started...

Perhaps you will say this is wrong.

My beliefs I only believe truth, not what someone says, or is taught...

Which religion is right? None, I belive in no God.

Are their aliens? Yeah dumb***...One in every million planets can support life. Where life can be supported, it will, due to evolution. Some may be more advanced than us, others may not. I persoanlly beleive people need to stop doing sports, and al lthis other stuff that distracts them, and get on the ball, as far as technology, and exploration wise.

Oh yeah...Took at while to come back to my thought, damn...

Psionics.

If noone knows about it...Bioplasma is the 5th state of matter, something they don\'t teach you at school. It can be mechanically created, however it is produced via the synapses in the brain.

This is what causes telekinesis, etc...

And, even though I do not believe in God. I am spiritual. Well, not so much spiritual, but rather, spacial.

You do not end at your skin. Everyone is a part of the universe, one with everything. Combined to produce something simliar to what people would call \"God\". Although, when you die, that\'s it for you. The universe in itself is all connected.

And, to prove this. This is how remote viewing is done.

This connection is the 5th dimension I believe. Which has been discovered, to be the size of a doughnut hole. it\'s like a strint. You can go all the way around, or you can go from one side the other.

I like to contemplate the universe, life, etc, and I THINK I\'m a pretty knowledgable person. However, God doesn\'t exist.

Oh, and yes, I can do Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, and others.

Not controlled though. I have given up on that, it doesn\'t help anyting. However, just changing your view of thinking will change things.

They did tests on a Russian women that was able to move things, and her EM field was exactly that of the Earth.

The electricity of the EM field is NOT what was doing the work, rather the psi created and controlled through bioplasmic feedback.

The EM field is mrerely a syncronation with everything else. Remember, when I said, you do not end at your skin?

It is like a magenet, you can use all of L.A. to lift a frog. However, if you calibrate it to the frequecly of that of the frog, very little of any energy is needed. I don\'t this calibration can be done with mechancial eletrcity/magnets, however.

Anyone want more info, I\'ll be happen to explain more in detail.

Am I smart? In the Spatail Cognitive part of the brain YES.

Do I rant about my body? No...

However, I also believe that pushups are the exericse of beauty of the greeks called them. Not only must you use the entire body. However, because your hands are out, instead of clasped, you use more muslce than any other exercise, and it usees the muslces in the exact proportions, chest to abs 0.6180324, to legs, etc, and usese the right amount of weight to reps ratio, etc.

Which, is exactly what I do.

Knowledgeable. Everyone is smart, they just doni\'t use their brain but 5%. Einstein used 10%....If you used 100% that would be using 20x more than most people.

You know, when I make a psi ball, I think it would be REALLY COOL if I was to get a cat scan or something at the time, and see that the spatial cognitive part ofthe brain is active more.

I mean, hell, they have put tests to some woman/girl, who was fine, however, when someone said something about her boyfriend (which, the tester did not know, had just borken up with her) she became tenchically \"severly clincally depressed\" at the time. Just an example of how the mind can change.

Hell, truth serum works by making you not able to cognate of lie. The same part of the brain that kmakes women negate pheromones allows you to lie.

I could go on and on...But for what? Chances are, noone will read this, and if they do, they won\'t care, and even if they do, that does not matter. You cannot change the way someone thinks without changing EMOTIONAL IMPACT! This is why people believein religion, there is an emotional impact to it. Fear of going to hell. Hope of going to heavan. Solece in believing there is something else.

And, if you are one of those people, that say, I know it\'s not really real, but people need something to believe in, NO THEY DON\'T! It is our DOWNFALL. All religion does is cause war, etc.

In fact, it AMAZES ME, that peole still steal, and fight, etc. I got my teeth knocked in, I did nothing about it. And, I would rather leave me things to be stolden than have to fear it. You see, people are born in a time when certain things are different, ect. I mean, you don\'t believe in slavery probably. However, just like, your religion is merely that of what you have been taught so would slavery have been.

In fact, slavery, began with SLAVS, NOT BLACK PEOPLE. The reason they chose blacks was because they would be able to stand out in a crowd!

They actually took 6 bible verses to JUSTIFY slavery back than...

Whatever...

I think I have what is called \"wisdom\"...Wisdom that MUCH EXCEEDS that of my age level.

Please, do not \"attempt\" to offend me by calling me a child, or saying that I act like I chile, because I OBVIOUSLY don\'t.

Bart

marv14yag
03-07-2003, 06:21 PM
He who increases knowledge, increases sorrow. My wisdom is what makes me unhappy. Even if I wante d to. I could not go back to believing in such things as religion, and believing in greed, etc.

However, ignorance = innocence = romance. The most romanced is the Indians. (Back before their way of life was destoryed.)

Oh yeah, and ONE OF MY ARGUMENTS for there being no God.

First of all....

There\'s all these relgions; some say there is one God some say there are more. Which is right? None of them.

Second. The Romans believed there was a Sun God, Moon Good, Wind God, Sea God, this ISN\'T TRUE. Even YOU KNOW THAT. If this is not true, than why do you think that YOUR GOD is TRUE! In fact, just like we now KNOW what controls the elements, etc. Once will figure out the Universe, etc, even perhaps before than, we will do just like we do not, and we don\'t believe in a \" Sun God\" we not not believe in God, or Allah, or whatever you call him.

Another thing; there were more than 6 EXCACTLY IDENTICAL religions IDENTICAL to that of Crhist, Jesus, etc.

Jesus wouldn\'t have been the first...Which is true? NONE! There is no God! lol

Bart

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 06:31 PM
No one wants to be around a downer... maybe that is why some respond negatively to some of your post and you have to admit some of your post are a bit off the wall.

Yes I did read your full post and I enjoyed it very much really a great post (sincerley).

I like how you bring up the slavery concept good reflection upon religion to a degree. Its funny that before slavery and expeditions were going on many European artist painted Africans as beautiful angels etc..... As soon as the relationship of slave and master was established people not only needed religion to justify their actions but they needed to belittle and make Africans seem inferior only to protect their own ethics and guilt. So you are born with places like The South ewww its still a toxic place there. And many Europeans went even further extremely further as to invade AFRICA and live there and tell Africans they did not belong in Africa wtf??? So we have South Africa now and you can reverse this and look at the Native American situation in America ummm Native Americans? they did a good job and wipping a whole race out, now all I see are white people saying stuff like \"Yeah I am 1/`16 native american\" LMAO. Its a huge problem people still carry around not only preconceived notions not really important but a degree of general hatred.

I cannot say all religions are a waste and there are studies that even you have not heard of that hint at a inborn trait for someone to view the world as having a greater being etc... aka a god etc... it does not mean that this view will dominate your mind.

Most of what you said I have contemplated many times on end I have thought long and hard about things though I may not feel the need to apply myself in school I apply myself at learning and becoming an all around more aware and intelligent being, so my grades are [bad word] but I don\'t personally care, I don\'t care about alot of fickel things like school sports pleasing people and alot of things. I think I hold alot more in and you seem to let alot more out.

\"Oh, and yes, I can do Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, and others. \"

Id\' like to hear a story on that and by the way are you left handed?

marv14yag
03-07-2003, 06:44 PM
No, I am not left-handed. HOWEVER, I did want to be ambidextrious, and I practed doing nothing but left handed a LOT for like a whole year. I don\'t know if that has anything to do with it.

The English langauge puts left-handed people at a dis-advantage...

But, no, I do not let out. I have so much inside my head, I must release. In real life (outside of Internet, I say little about that.)

And, I am very glad that someone else actually CONTEMPLATES THINGS!!

Another note. Go to my FIRST POST. You may have read the one I addressed to you, however I wrote like 4 other ones.

Bart

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 06:48 PM
will do....

changing downer to fatalist that doesn\'t make you a fatalist its what people may perceive I am the biggest fatalist I have ever met thats because I think so logically/some emtionally I would not be around me too long though everything I say is either true or close etc...

I can also relate to how you feel about everyone you know. At a younger age I thought I treated everyone perfectly well like how I would want to be treated, but just about anyone I met had big downfalls and bad sides some are more noticible then others. I\'ve had some friends that I thought were just like me but then I look at their agendas and see everything for them is self motivated etc... I am sure there are few people that you can honestly say are good people but then again I could be way off and explaining my self hurts alot (takes like 2 pages.)

marv14yag
03-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Interesting. Perhaps you have the same personality type as mine.

Not only was I BORN depressed, which is very rare, but I was born attached to the placenta (which, that may bear something if somoene is religous,....I just thought I would mention it.)

The depression at birth my come from being empathic (connected to the matrix that that is people\'s thoughts the universe, etc).

My personality type. Only like 1% of the population has it. You may be one of the 1%.

I don\'t believe there is even 1% in my school that is like me. But, for the most part, I act like most people. Although I have urges, I hold them back. (Barely.)

Bart

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 06:56 PM
<<And, I am very glad that someone else actually CONTEMPLATES THINGS!! >>

There are more of us around then you think bart. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ll give you a tip though. Try to control yourself thinking like you do. It\'ll just lead you to a road of cynicism and your way too young to be like that already The world and a lot of it\'s inhabitants are selfish, you can\'t do that much about it. The best you can do is learn to meditate or something. Or maybe someone else has a better idea, as I certainly haven\'t really figured it out still..

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 07:12 PM
I read your other post that you had for me

\"But... I don\'t really sit with anyone at lunch. Not that I have never before. I talk to people, freely, but...I\'m not really in a \"group\" and while I will talk, and get talked to, and be like, what\'s upped by people...I do not fit into their \"click\" I really don\'t.\"

The more I read the more I thought I had typed this ofcourse there are mild differences, I find that my personality and way of thinking me in general don\'t go together with anything. I remember being kicked off like 3 forums,was I outright rude? no not at all to me it seemed they would just come after me I realized that I rub people the wrong way at weird times and I don\'t really outright do anything wrong. I have faced alot of quasi-rejection in my life, so when you talk about sitting with no one in lunch in my younger years in school I can relate and thats when I looked intensely at peoples actions and really realized that I live in a systematic logical world were everyone even in their denial is evil to a certain degree. Thats why I can anaylize anyone I met and just about all their actions and some future means of it all.

Here are the unique things about me just for general reference

Diagnosed with OCD when I was like 11 had it for as long as I could remember my brain was always in over drive and I always thought things after things. though at this time any compulsion etc.. is just about gone much more control.

I am left handed I am pretty good in english though you may be shaking your head reading this post, and I hate righting from left to right thats why I write like an ulgar and teachers are always like why is your hand writing so bad you try it biotch.

I don\'t doubt your test levels at all, you do have german in your background as I think you stated in one post but I would think that you would have a stoic (cant spell) I mean your jawline and such.

I am jamaican Irish and 1/16 german if that even matters haha yeah quite a freaking mix. Genetic wise its actually pretty good. I got more of the hair from the anglo side of it along with test levels. I have a pretty thick facial hair had it since 15 I ahve hair all over my body I mean bro this [bad word] is bad I need nads really bad my voice is really deep and so on I think I am producing far too much DHEA though I have not even researched this. all in all my test level is far above average I remember lifting weights for one day only and I felt the difference maybe this is normal I am g oing on and on just typing I think I should stop now.

btw what type of personality were you speaking of does it have a name?

marv14yag
03-08-2003, 06:41 PM
I\'m not sure about the personality. It\'s one of the 4 letter combination, whatever.

Anyway, the reason you don\'t like to write right handed is just because you don\'t want to change. Body doesn\'t want to.

However, English langauge was designed to be written right handed, and so left handers are at a dis-advantage.

My brohter and sister are left handed, and you can REALLY tell the difrence. The letters look fine, but they are shaped all different, almost backwards. Ie, a G F L P S etc are at a disadvantage to be written being left handed.

You know, I don\'t think it\'s exactly that you (or I) perhaps, how you say something, rather that you will SAY what people DON\'T want to hear.

People don\'t want to be told their religioun is false.

I don\'t lie much. Most people lie, not in the striat out, but the slick way. In that; someone is doing something, they go along with it. Not me. If I think what you\'re saying, or doing is stupid, and not going to make some type of fake laugh, or go along with it.

Not that I am cyniacal, and that can\'t lied to cyanism...

Rather, I don\'t LIE TO MYSELF...I don\'t BELIEVE something because others do, or becuase I was TAUGHT IT. I can THINK. I like to USE my brain, lol

Oh yeah, as for hair, and etc. That comes from adrenal glands, NOT PITUITARY. And, voice and skin color, although very many times SIGNIFYING more testosterone does not designate it.

Yeah, you can feel a work out. It increases metabolism. And you can build muscle. I\'ll lift weights today, and if I\'ve never done it before or, in a while.....In 3 days I\'ll add 15# - 20# to the lift.

I hadn\'t lifted in a while....My bench went down. I couldn\'t even get 205#...

Everyone saw I couldn\'t do it...

The weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday I rested. And Monday, I came back, and I not only GOT 205#, but I did it 8 times in a ROW!

People was like, what the hell did you take? lol

German, yes, I am. I don\'t so much have a jaw line. However, I believe that my body has been evolutionized for combat. Why? My nose, is thin, and making up for nasal in lenth forward and back wise. And my eyes sit back far in the socket (which is good to protect them) and I got big temple muscles.

Also, naturally, I can easily do, not backwards, but forwards roundhouses. My hips are bigger than most people. I can pivot it, etc. My legs, the muscle is WAY WAYYYYY far away from the knee. I\'ve been asked if I have had knee surgery. Same thing with the elboe. However, the farther away from the joint the more mechanical advantage. I ahve people saying, I\'m stronger in the legs than you (my legs aren\'t very big.) and yet I kick their ass, lol. And I have a lot of the veins, not coming out the skin, Ih ave too much fat on them for that. However, you can see a lot of them. More bloodflow (veins, etc.) And, even though I am white, I can jump MUCH HIGHER than most of my other white friends that have a HIGHER reach than me. Also, I have a wide upper back....

I have VERY high adrenaline and testosterone levels. FAce and body = designed for combat, etc. People call the me all kinds of stuff as for that, lethal weapon and stuff.

However, I don\'t have a face as that of pretty...

But yeah, I mean, it all goes along. Why would I have high test if I didn\'t have the body for it? Ah...

Only thing...I have BRIGHT blond hair...Voice is fine (does not come from adrenal glands.) But my hair is really light colored. And I have no facial hair.

But, you remember the saying...

If you are weak, let them believe that you are strong. If you are strong, let them believe that you are weak.

The people with the facial hair, etc, usually DON\'T have the high test levevls.

But you know, what does all this help me? It ain\'t like I\'m going to be in a fight, and we have something called GUNS, lol. I believe people should, if they are going to beat someone up, use their hands, not a knife, or a gun, or something. Any loser can do that. You have to EARN the ability to beat someone up with their bare hands.

And, you know, Chinese people are SLOWER than white people. And yet they can do all the karate stuff. That is because they have practice. However, if you take a black person, and train them in the arts, or trian them to fight, they will kick ANY Chinese\'s ass! Ie, Blade man, lol.

Testosterone controls nervous system. If you take testosteroen you will be able to hit more homeroons and through fastballs.

The actual muscle gained during a cycle of steroids isn\'t kept. However, they grow so much musce it splits, and creates something called hyperplasia, and actually creates more muscles fibers themselves. Also, becuase testosterone regulates the nervous system it changes the muscle figers from slow, to fast twitch. Not only are fast twitch better, athletically, but they are asthetically superior as well (looks) and size.

If you take steroids and go off, you will lift what you did (if you didn\'t do acceleration training bef9re you went on the cycle) but you will still be bigger, and be able to sprint mor. And, although in the study I read said the study showed the lifts were the same as before the cycle, this is not true if you lift with acceleration (fast twitch) most people just lift slowly. This is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to gain strength IMMEDIATELY. However, after a while it gets limited.

Bart

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Excellent Bart, everytime I read one of your posts I have to read it twice to gulp up all of the knowledge. The inner workings of the body are alien to me I have never sat down or got curious about it. If you had a computer related question I could right paragraphs etc... .lol. I just recently started to wondering of all of this.

When it comes to the face I have a pretty good sized jawbone that not really comes out so much like a cave man but starts out at my chin (well of course it does haha) and widens out much more then normal which goes well. I know what you mean about the eyes my eyes are so freaking sunk into my head it looks cool but when I wake up my brother says I look asian ahhaha. temple muscles are very thick then again I clench my jaw alot and eat alot also haahha. Athletic wise I always found myself stronger then anyone around me I don\'t have a macho fetish and have never picked on anyone though some should get an ass whooping. I am sure that you could beat me in any endurance event as seeing how I eat terrible and stopped working out for quite sometime. I also have asthma so I need my puffer, Roundhouse kick? hell no I would fall on my ass.

Its true we are stuck with evolution signals that almost mean nothing now, some work in our favor and some don\'t. Of course the chance of natural evolution ever coming the humans way is zip. I mean if reproductive signals were fit for todays standards a physically strong guy may be repulsive to women and so on.

I like the point you brought up about having this power but it being useless. In a world with no weapons and free range to ass whoop you would do farther better then a modern world when one shot can blow your head apart. Some of the most anoying urges I get when I know someone is telling a lie, or when I someone has the wrong idea about something, and when someone does not know something important I almost go into a twitching fit to tell them its an uncontrolable urge, hard to put into words.

fast twitch muscles I heard a report on this stating some races contain a higher level then others.

thats my words back to ya though not at its highest calibur but all the same.

marv14yag
03-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I can just pivot easily. And, I have bigger hips than most. This is usually common among Germans. I know a few Germans at my school. Who, are like me, don\'t speak the language, etc. And have been in America for generations. With most of the same features...

But, I have big hips. And I can pivot easily. Also, I can jump from high up and land like a cat, no problem.

That, and jumping. ESPECIALLY distance. In the weightroom, we have these blocks, of rubber, (the floor) and some dude, a lot taller than me, and about 100# lighter was trying to jump it. He was ALSO a Senior. 2 of them...

Anyway, he\'s like, telling me I couldn\'t do it. Not only do I jump the two easily, but I have A BUNCH of clearance. And I am almost 200#, shorter, and white.

Bart

camusflage
03-09-2003, 05:56 PM
Just an FYI, INTJ is the rarest of the types, though given your belief in things that are not scientifically proven (not a slam, and I\'d rather not debate it unless it\'s been published in a major journal), you\'re likely not an INTJ. Given those leanings, you\'re probably an NF of one form or another.

bjf
03-09-2003, 06:33 PM
bart, if you are such a good athlete, do you play high school sports and have you been recruited at all for college?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Bart said before he was an INFJ. I remember, because I\'m an INFJ as well. Maybe he got the letters mixed up.

Camusflage, what\'s your MB type?

marv14yag
03-10-2003, 04:51 PM
The first letter, = interenal, v.s. external?

I believe mysefl to be an INFP the P is for scatterbrained v.s. whatever the hell the J is....

I know my mother is a infj I believe, also.

Bart

marv14yag
03-10-2003, 04:55 PM
That\'s funny, lol...

Why?

If you are good at installing bad ass stereo systems in cars, and you did it for a living, would you want to do it to your own car after you\'ve done it a million times?

I don\'t WANT TO. I have a problem with 1. Authority.

And, I will not use what I have against me in that...If you are born smart, you are FORCED to have to do 2 times the amount of work as someone else? If I was smart (in the way that school is taught) I would not do the honors classes, and etc, lol.

Bart

MadDoctor
03-10-2003, 05:07 PM
> It\'s all bullshit and it\'s chemicals and it\'s self-hypnosis and it\'s illusion and who knows what it is. Who knows.

Wow, I finally found one sentence from FTR that I could disagree with!
I think it\'s the only thing that\'s real.

Watcher
03-10-2003, 05:26 PM
Can u disagree with something that isnt real. You gotta bite it first to see if it is real and if it is smell it for its pheromone signature which could be altered anyway due to the fact that they are wearing love-scent products.
I get unique hits all the time, but once its repeated well it aint unique anymore.
Alter ego gives me sexual response
NPA gives me a friendly dominant aura
SOE makes women chatty and men to
PCC makes women competitive and men quite
Andro 4.2 is just raw sexual response or they run away (nothing in between)
FTR likes to communicate a lot.
Where is jambat i ask he vanished again.
James kohl is quite these days, maybe we need to start talking about SOE again.
And why wont 2 Unlimited reform the musical group.
And when will the IRAQ Joke end and either be invaded or left alone by the joker GW Bush who i think just likes blowing his own trumpet.

marv14yag
03-10-2003, 05:53 PM
INFP, however...

I see what you\'re saying, imagination.

Which is true. I have a photographic memory, and the spacial cognition is my strong point (not for drawing, and painting, etc....I can\'t do that worth the sh**).

HOWEVER!

I do NOT BELIEVE THIGNS NOT PROVEN!

My mother, is an INfJ, and she believes in God, and all that bull.

You see, you are not limited to genetics. They can help, dishelp...

Anyway, no belief in God here, tha\'ts bull.

I do beieve in psionics...

Journal?

OH GOD!

Too bad, you\'re going to have to debate it, and why? Because it\'s IS PROVEN, PUBLISHED, not just IN A JOURNAL EITHER.

1. No MEDICAL JOURNAL says anything about calcium.

However, that\'s another debate. The body, given the right nutrients can cure itself.

Take a ph test of yoru saliva, if it\'s under 7.4 you need more calcium. Although the body keeps the blood concentration levels constant, it takes first from the saliva, and than the bones.

CANCER CANNOT EXIST IN AN ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT!

DNA needs to be smothered in calcium.

Cultures that get 200times what most people do (because they drink glacier water, or eat coral calcium) live to 120-130 easily, with vritual no disease...HMM., THEY CAN\'T EXIST IN ALCALINE!

Ok, now onto psinoics...

E-mail me at marv14yag@aoll.com (\"marv14yag@aoll.com\"), and I will find you the address.

However, the goverment DOES IN FACT have a program called STARGATE.

This program basically menas that all info they know, they give to the population freely.

Write them, etc...

You will get about 50pages, it\'s like 10cents a page, etc.

The U.S.S.R. also has a bunch of info.

There\'s no HIDING anything.

Not only do people produce psi, and do telekinesis and telepathy and remote viewing (the three things focused on by the goverment) but it\'s not hidden, go ahead, hell, they\'ll tell you themselves....

It\'s pretty basic. I only believe science, and I don\'t believe bull. Psi exists, because it\'s been proven by not only the U.S. Goverment, but the Chinese, the U.S.S.R., and etc...

I\'d have to find it though....But yeah...And there\'s another site LSPC, has a SHITLOAD of info,

Anyway, it\'s just basic science...Biproduct of the brain\'s synapses.

Why can everyone not do tk, etc.....Evolution....People don\'t NEED IT...

People who are able to do it EASILY (everyone has an ability, I mean, most people do stuff psychically all the time...) but peopel who are good at it, reproduce ( you cannot lift weights, and because of that be passed on, only innate traits can be passed ) and some don\'t...

Wheras, there was a NEED for people that are fat to evolve, etc, so that\'s why most people are fa,t etc....Or MOST PEOPLE, are smarter than cavemen, etc...It was evolution.

No need means some do, some don\'t, as good as everyone else.

marv14yag
03-10-2003, 05:53 PM
marv14yag@aol.com (\"marv14yag@aol.com\")

marv14yag
03-10-2003, 06:10 PM
Central Intelligence Agency
Information and Privacy Coordinator
Washington D.C., 20505

Requesting information relating to \"Remote Viwing\" or \"STARGATE.\" in this letter you should include that you are a US Citizen requesting information for personal use under the Freedom of Information ACt, and that you\'re willing to pay up to $30 for information.

Within about a month or two, they will repsond with about 30 pages of information, a letter of infomration they will inform you when more information becomes avialabe, and a list of additional information you can request. You can send a new letter, including the lest they sent (WELL MARKED for what you want) and a list of what you want (to be safe), using the same format as the original. They will then respond with a large envelop or box including all the inforrmation you want, and al etter stating how much you owe them (itw as $.10 a page in Summer 2001). They will also include instruction on who to send that to.

Took me a while to find it...

In my room I have literally, three big STACKS of a bunch of stuff....Including theories... I wrote a big like 7 page thing on time relativity/lentation theory... You know, we had just done a report...In class on soemthing like that, I am going to bring that in (perhaps extra credit? he he)...A BUNCH of bodybuilding, welightlifting magazines, areticles from t-mag, various sites, and psionic information, etc...

I have ideas on top of ideas in my head....

Took me a while to find that thing...

Bart

camusflage
03-10-2003, 07:54 PM
The best there is: INTj. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Naah, I didn\'t mean the appearance of love, I meant love.

It kind of goes back to Plato\'s Phaedo and the Allegory of the Cave in Book 7 of The Republic. Plato said that abstracts like beauty, truth, or even the categories that we use to define of creatures or objects were what was real, and that material existence was kind of a shabby copy of these originals.

Aristotle went in the other direction, being as close to a scientist as anyone then was. He said that abstracts were synthetic, human creations with no independent existence. In fields like linguistics, elements of this debate continue still.

It\'s been said that most people are intellectual Aristotleans, and emotional Platonists. I\'m an intellectual Aristotlean, but a pretty poor Platonist. Plato saw love as that which draws us towards The Real, and gives us a glimpse of it. I don\'t accept that. I think that love itself is The Real. Kind of Velveteen Rabbit Platonism. I don\'t try to justify my position, it\'s just because I know of nothing more transcendent than love, it\'s my alternate to the idea that the universe will end in heat death, and that nothing anyone can ever do will have even the tiniest trace of meaning.

I know, I\'m weird.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Velveteen Rabbit Platonism. That\'s so good I can\'t stand it. Love itself is The Real. YES! Not ideas about the thing, but the thing itself. Not just the physicality of the thing, but the thing itself. Not the appearance of it -- the experience of it. What a great post.Ok, but on the other hand, we\'re talking here about \"love\" between men and women; in particular, Bart\'s concerned about that kind of love. And while I can wax enthusiastic about love when it\'s not personalized, what people call \"love\" between the sexes is really something I don\'t understand at all. What does it mean? It does not mean physical fidelity. It does not mean undiminished physical desire for one another over time. It does not mean permanence of relationship. It does not mean total honesty. It does not mean most of the things that we\'re taught it\'s supposed to mean. How does love translate into behavior, how do we recognize love in behavioral terms? That\'s what I want to know. Male/female relationship love -- I\'m not sure that exists. If it does, I don\'t know it. I don\'t listen when a man says he loves me. I don\'t know what that means. It doesn\'t appear to mean any of the things I thought it did. He keeps showing up. That\'s about all I know, in my own relationship, such as it is. That\'s good enough and it doesn\'t confuse me. The love thing between men and women could be just chemical. That\'s what most of evolutionary theory is trying to say to us. We pair bond and feel \"in love\" long enough for the female to get pregnant, and then the male goes off to the next female. In the immortal words of Tina Turner, what\'s love got to do with it? Men feel desire (love?) for women who have a .7 waist to hip ratio because they are programmed by pheromone signature and by genetics and by whatever whatever ... what\'s love got to do with that? I have no idea and probably never will know.

Watcher
03-10-2003, 08:14 PM
You could do what i do bart - learn and utilise accelerated learning techniques to get ahead. Increase brain efficencies and learning speed and outsmart everyone else out there, and take half the time to learn things.

camusflage
03-10-2003, 08:14 PM
Hoo boy. The reason I put that down was because I was spcifically NOT going to debate you.. I simply used it (in my INTj fashion) to illustrate my reasoning.

Re: Stargate, I was already familiar with it. They also buy into lie detectors, something that can be fooled by simply regulating your breathing and pretending you\'re constipated. Just because the govt funded it doesn\'t mean it\'s real. It just means someone thought there might be enough truth to it to spend the money to fund it, which given it\'s not even their own money (well, 1/250 millionth of it is, but assuming a 2.5 million dollar outlay, they\'re out one cent), is not a very high standard to begin with.

The whole reason for the journal reference is that (in most circles), new findings are published in reputable journals, subjected to peer review and experimental replication of results before being accepted as fact. Simply because it appears on a web page or someone talks about it on Montel hardly warrants it being called a fact, to me.

MadDoctor
03-10-2003, 09:05 PM
As an aside, I\'m kind of surprised that anyone thinks of themselves as an INTJ, since the whole Meyers-Briggs system is built on Jungian psychology, which I never thought of as more than pretty theories that cannot really be proven.

MadDoctor
03-10-2003, 09:50 PM
I think that \"love\" is a word which has too many similar meanings.

In my opinion, love (of the male-female kind, or otherwise for queer folk) is the same as other love, but with the physical stuff as an added bonus. One or more persons who you care about as much or more than a family member. Someone whose wellbeing you value very highly, perhaps even over your own. And, for so long as your psyches and bodies are functioning happily, you like to express it by screwing each others brains out (among other things). There are no other rules, unless you find comfort and ease in tradition, or wish to make some up yourself. Things like fidelity or physical permanence can happen if the parties concerned choose them. By my definition, love is not manifest as anything hurtful in a rational and informed person, so things like dishonesty I would have a hard time reconciling with. The dishonest party would be displaying either a lack of love or a lack of wisdom.

Infatuation\'s an entirely different thing. That\'s just tripping on hormones, and almost guaranteed to run out within 2 years, as our biology dictates. You come down and realize what a mistake you made. Totally different, but something which throws people off track since they occasionally happen together.

That\'s what those things are to me, anyway. If I ever said that I loved someone, I was either mistaken (i.e. deluded, as by infatuation), lying, or I love them still. That is why I find The Real in love. By my definition it transcends time, space, death. Any added sexual element is just plain cool. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

But that\'s just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Would you say that it\'s contingent on their loving you back, in order for it to be Real?

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 10:43 PM
<< I think that \"love\" is a word which has too many similar meanings. >>

You are so unbeleivably right there! I don\'t know how many times I personaly have had to define the different types.

MadDoctor
03-10-2003, 11:34 PM
> Would you say that it\'s contingent on their loving you back, in order for it to be Real?

No. One hell of a lot more pleasant, but in no way invalid if they don\'t, unless we\'re really talking infatuation. You need to know someone in order to understand them, and understand in order to love them. If people don\'t love each other equally, it may mean that one party\'s infatuated and the other\'s not, that they\'re not quite a match but that one party can\'t see that yet. We\'ve all had that happen, it royally sucks. Or it could just mean that the areas in their minds and hearts which overlap are too small, that the parts which cannot be understood, where the parties are not speaking the same language, fill up with enough bad feelings to overpower the love to some extent. I still love my ex, but if I had to live with her I\'d lose my mind.

No, it\'s all Real per my definition, requited or not.

koolking1
03-11-2003, 09:05 AM
To me love means loyalty. It\'s a decision process. ex: I love my country; my parents; my siblings; my wife, etc.. At least for the past many years I\'ve managed to separate love from sex. I\'m infatuated (sex) with many women. Sue\'s also infatuated with some men and some women. I love Sue, my girlfriend, and will remain loyal to her. I\'m there for her, she\'s there for me. I can count on her and vice-versa.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Hold the phone, other women? Is it even remotely possible to be in a realtionship with someone who is gay/and or \"bi\"? I am not sure if that could work out, I am not badgering you at all just curious.

marv14yag
03-11-2003, 01:47 PM
You all are so foolish...

There\'s no, waht is love, lol...

What is pleasure, sadness, happiness?

Love is just another feeling.

Created by chemicals in the brain...

What are they triggered by?

Different things, for men, it may be (body) and for women, success, or money, etc...

Love is just another emotion...

What\'s the difference between sexual emotions and love?

Love is an emotion that creates an attatched feeling. This usually happenes during sex, during orgasm, and during childbrith expecially. Now, it ALSO is triggered during being around someone and their pheromones, for an extended period of time. Love at first site is merely to do with 2 people that are horny at the same time but don\'t show and it and try to call it love...

Now, a lot of them go together, you see, sexual feelins ALSO come when the love homrones ( I cannot recall the name, and I\'m not talking about oxytoicn, that\'s similar, but different)...are active...You see, when a woman is feeling love, a lot of times she will also feel horny, they go together, and etc.

That is what love is....

I only believe the thruth...Love is an emotion, emotions are crated by hormones, it\'s THAT SIMPLE!

Now, if you search out love, whatever. Most people are just as bad as drug atticts...Seraing out whatever will release hormones, ie, that\'s why some people work out, because of how it makes them feel, love, orgasm, it\'s all chemicals in the brain, just because you don\'t injest something to make the chemcals released, does not matter.

Oh, and chocolate contains the same love chemicals (although, probably not at as high of concentrations.)

Bart

marv14yag
03-11-2003, 01:54 PM
Why do you use your supposed personality type as something? You are not defined to your genetics. Take two people with the same personality types and they will not act exactly the same. Instinct is one thing, but remember, you have this part of the brain, the same part that allows you to lie, that counteracts it!

Now, as for \"buying into lie detectors.\"

What the HELL is that supposed to mean? I mean, they aren\'t retarded, whether they use lie detectors or not, they KNOW they aren\'t accurate, it\'s not like they don\'t know that.

And, what would that have to do with anything?

How can you \"buy\" into lie detectors? lol

And, what woudl that have to do with bioplasma research? lol

Oh, and it\'s not just the U.S. I can get you info on stuff from the U.S.S.R. etc...

I still don\'t see how lie detectors would do anything. Asking people if they know how to do tk? lol

You can\'t cheat tk in a laboratory...

And, plus, there are accurate lie detectors...they just aren\'t being used...

First of all, if you BELIEVE something is true, no lie detector will EVER be able to detect it. However, most people don\'t believe something that would be considered a lie. A more accurate was is heat on differnt parts of the head, etc. Becasue certain parts of the brain (the ones that let you liei) become active when you lie.

Bart

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 02:03 PM
I\'ve gotten beyond the fact that we are Organic Machines (sucks eh).Maybe Infatuation happens during sex and physical contact but I doubt you can love someone after banging them.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 02:03 PM
I\'ve gotten beyond the fact that we are Organic Machines (sucks eh).Maybe Infatuation happens during sex and physical contact but I doubt you can love someone after banging them.

MadDoctor
03-11-2003, 02:30 PM
You believe in remote viewing, which is essentially an out-of-body experience, yet say that there\'s nothing more to us than chemical reactions?

Make up your mind, Bart. Chemicals reactions can\'t do remote viewing.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 02:36 PM
\" I doubt you can love someone after banging them. \"

Explain that to me.

Phantom
03-11-2003, 02:40 PM
I think sex seals the deal, it strengthens the bond of friendship and love........

\" I doubt you can love someone after banging them. \" I think thats totally wrong, your probably not experienced in that area enough to understand what goes into it.

MadDoctor
03-11-2003, 02:51 PM
> \" I doubt you can love someone after banging them. \"
> Explain that to me.

I think the general idea was that sex may lead to infatuation, but that love takes a lot more than that.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 04:02 PM
MadDoc, I dunno. I smell the old double standard. I think we could have a good bit of unenlightened \"good girl/bad girl,\" \"Madonna/Whore\" thing going on.

If you can teach them not to split, I\'d be glad to sit back and watch. So far, I just get thought of as a bitch for it, or get hissed at as the dread \"feminissssst.\"

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:15 PM
I laugh at double standards.
Men wish all women were as free about their sexuality as we are, FTR.
I make no apologies for being the woman that I am.

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:23 PM
<<Men wish all women were as free about their sexuality as we are, FTR.>>

Amen /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
But it\'s sad. It\'s a product of the way girls are brought up. Isn\'t that what FTR said a long time ago. (In Forum Years. LOL)

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:28 PM
I don\'t know Bundy. I read some of the posts here from some of the men. I can see why many young women are made to feel ashamed of their sexuality. If you guys (not you, baby) continue to put labels on women, then don\'t cry when they act like mother Theresa in bed. Let a woman feel like she can be her true self and you will create a tiger.

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:31 PM
<<Let a woman feel like she can be her true self >>

I;ve actually always been good at that. (I don\'t mean just with sex) It\'s just that there is a lot of baggage to be forgotten usually.

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:35 PM
I believe that about you. It is obvious that you really like women as people. Not just as pretty packages that smell good and have several fun holes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Several ?!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:38 PM
In \"MY\" opinion.....2
I won\'t speak for others /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Actually just thought about this. I have mostly female cousins (pretty too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) . Maybe that\'s why I\'ve always gotten along with females pretty well. Probably better than I do males. Maybe why I\'m a flirt a shocking amount. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:43 PM
You are just a gentleman

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Yes indeed, maam. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif *** tilts hat ***

MadDoctor
03-11-2003, 05:08 PM
> I think we could have a good bit of unenlightened \"good girl/bad girl,\" \"Madonna/Whore\" thing going on.

I sure hope not, that is some sick sh!t.

Let\'s give the original author a chance to explain. I\'d hate to jump on somebody over a misunderstanding.

Until then, I\'ll just say that the female population isn\'t broken up into \"good girls\" and \"bad girls.\" It\'s broken up into women who are neurotic and guilt-ridden about sex, and those who aren\'t. Believe me, you want the second kind. A good and dirty girl. You\'ll never regret it.

Watcher
03-11-2003, 10:30 PM
Are the ones that are good and dirty still single, i thought all the rich men had snapped them up, or all the 20 something males had gotten them pregnant when they were <19 and naive and then left them as single mothers.
Hey i will root something that isnt real hot, but i hate bitches who just play with men. They cop a pheromone attack if they start with me.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 11:20 PM
What I said was a double standard? I wouldn\'t say that the act of sex makes true love at all. I have seen girls in Highschool who start dating a guy they aren\'t exactly head over heels for but after they start doing it, which you can tell (girls generally gain some weight/difference in behavior) the girls are infaturated with their lover, even if the guy treats them like [bad word] on the bottom of their shoe, when this effect happens it is purely evolutionary.

So FTR you are telling me you can spend an hour with some guy ride the poll and then fall in love?

MadDoctor
03-12-2003, 08:06 AM
I can only speak from my own experience, so here goes...

I met my wife on an online game I was administering seven and a half years ago. I was 38, she had just turned 18. We spent a couple of months together online, and got to really liking each other as people. She was engaged to a guy who was an unappreciative player and I was in my 15th year of a lousy marriage to a woman with sexual hangups, we\'d slept together maybe 4 times in the previous 3 years. And it was really lousy sex.

When we finally got together (across 1400 miles), we had still never even exchanged pics. Happily for me, she turned out to be beautiful.

Skipping over a large amount of X-rated material, we ended up living in my car and ultra-cheap motels for the next few months, and cheap hotels for a year or two after that (throwing some possessions in the car and driving away from a marriage is a very costly thing to do). She definitely wasn\'t after my money, I didn\'t have any.

Why was I so lucky, then? She said that guys her own age were really immature. She said that she\'d never really felt appreciated by a guy before, that the way I touched her and treated her was totally different.

Hope you younger guys can learn something from this. If you can\'t thoroughly appreciate women as people and treat them like they deserve, someone else will, and you\'ll be getting sent your ring in the mail. Definitely no exception for players, either.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 09:43 AM
Tallmacky, this is what you said:
\"Maybe Infatuation happens during sex and physical contact but I doubt you can love someone after banging them.\"

And here is your follow-up question:
\"So FTR you are telling me you can spend an hour with some guy ride the poll and then fall in love?\"

Are you saying you don\'t believe in love at first sight, or, first bang, so to speak? Or are you saying sex does not equal love. Or what are you saying.

I can sure love someone after I\'ve had sex (\'after banging\') them. Banging them doesn\'t ruin it.

marv14yag
03-12-2003, 04:05 PM
Perhaps for a girl that appreciate that...But most of the girls are coming from an evolutionary stance, and don\'t give a d*mn how they are treated, as long as you are hot, or have money, etc.

And plus, even if they DO LEAVE YOU, it won\'t be before you bang them...

Oh, and getting married to soemone that doesn\'t give you sex? That must have been the dumbest s*** you could have done....

Here\'s a good one...

I remember when I lost my virginity, it was the first time I cheated on my wife...

Good joke...In case it\'s true, lol...

Anyway, ahem! Onto remote viewing, telepathy, telekinesis, etc...

First of all, in order to do plain telekinesis, you have to REALIZE, you don\'t end at your skin.

You see, the brain, the spactal congntion section, makes you believe you are inside your body, which, is true, you as in the mind the conciouness....If you put this to a computer, it would be a C.P.U...

The spacial part of the brain is what has you believe this.

But you don\'t. You can see something without your eyes, of course. Remote viewing, itself, you are still in your body (concious anyway...Where the mind percieves that you are)...However, you are still able to sense things outside the body. You see, you don\'t have to be inside the body to sense something outside of it. Obe, it\'s just the spacial part of the brain making you think that. However, you will be able to see things.

What does it look like? Basically, I don\'t know how the hell I\'ve done it...But, at certain times (emtions trigger it.....Usually when REALLY CALM.... I\'ll close my eyes, and somehow be seing everything around me, and things far away.

Yes, we are only chemcials. However, the brain produces the body images of what it perceives is inside the body, however, the spacial part of the brian can convince it you are outside. Or, you are inside, but can sense something else.

Now, how does remote viewing work? I like to think of the Universe, etc as a Matrix. You see, wheras normally you are looking at something strait on, you would be looking at things across the Matrix...There is a good article that would explain it... I believe I have it somewhere, I\'ll look for it at another time.

However, the brain is all chemicals that produces feelings, yes, that has nothign to do with it.

All that we are as people is whatever has adapted to live in a certain environment. The only thing that can is physical matter.

Bart

marv14yag
03-12-2003, 04:09 PM
I don\'t really think sex has anything to do with it. Because if you wanted to just bang the girl, you would have had those feelings before banging her.

HOWEVER, I have been told by people that after you get a bj for the first time, it\'s not \"special\" etc, which, may be true, however that wouldn\'t have to do witht he love chemicals in the brain towards someone else. Or, perhaps, you had those chemicals there to help you to want to get laid, and now that you have gotten laid, you don\'t feel for this person, because you have already gotten laid.

As for a purely scientific view...

I am not sure if wanting to f*** a girl produces the love chemicals, it is possible that someone technically \"loves\'\" a person if they just want to f*** them, however it would depend on the person,etc.

So, it could, but it depends on your feelings toward them to begin with, and why.

Bart

Mtnjim
03-12-2003, 04:11 PM
\"...someone technically \"loves\'\" a person if they just want to f*** them...\"
You confuse \"love\" and \"lust\".

marv14yag
03-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Wrong, it is VERY POSSIBLE for someone to have love chemicals active in the brain while having lust.

I know people like that all the time. Those peopel that THINK they love someone.

Mainly girls...They have the love chemicals going on when they really lust somoeone at the same time...Love is pretty close to lust..

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Bart, what\'s the difference between loving someone and THINKING you love someone?

marv14yag
03-12-2003, 04:48 PM
In both cases, the love chemicals are there, however they are also acting out of lust. Or, the love chemicals are BEING PRODUCED

BECAUSE

of lust, or society/poplularity.

You see, in a relationship, there is more than just the chemicals, their is using that part of your brain (the one that also lets you lie.) Even if you are producing the love chemicals, if that part of the barin is active you are not doing it for the right reason, and so you would be \"thinking\" you love osmeone when you don\'t...

Chemcials/hormones are there, the MIND isn\'t...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 05:06 PM
I\'m glad you\'ve got it figured out. The sh!t continues to mystify me.

marv14yag
03-12-2003, 05:12 PM
I have more FIGURED OUT, than most, and yet, I have less of the actual experience....

Bart

MadDoctor
03-12-2003, 05:28 PM
> Perhaps for a girl that appreciate that...But most of the girls are coming from an evolutionary stance, and don\'t give a d*mn how they are treated...

Live and learn, Bart.
Here\'s a question for the female readers: Do you give a damn how you are treated?

> Oh, and getting married to soemone that doesn\'t give you sex? That must have been the dumbest s*** you could have done....

I never did that. I got laid plenty for a year or two, that\'s true of most marriages. It just drops to zero in about half of marriages within 2 years.

As for remote viewing, no need to fill me in. My brother was trained at the Monroe Institute, and has spent time with at least one of the guys who worked on the secret government stuff. I\'m reasonably well filled in on the topic. I can\'t say that I accept any of the theory behind it, either his version or your very different version, although I\'ve seen some pretty amazing and unexplainable phenomena before, some under controlled standards which made fudging impossible. Like a guy who went and hung out in noncorporeal form by the sun, and accurately said when and where sunspots were forming, minutes before the light would get to Earth (this was not a remote viewer, some other discipline). I myself beat odds pretty convincingly as a subject for research done at the University of California in the late \'70s. And last year my brother emailed me to let me know that there was a very dangerous situation in my immediate vicinity, that someone I knew had become extremely unstable and to look out. He was totally right. A few days later the person concerned became completely suicidal & had to be institutionalized. Pretty good guesswork from someone 100 miles away who knows very little about my daily life. But there\'s nothing beyond empirical observations, people who do these things have very different stories to tell about how they do them. The electromagnetic fields of the human body are many orders of magnitude too weak to survive somewhere like the solar corona. I don\'t think we really have a clue how these things happen, so I neither discount theories or believe them. It fits in nicely with my agnosticism -- I can\'t prove either the existence of deities or the lack of them, so I just shut up on the subject.

Of course you\'re free to believe whatever you like. Just don\'t expect people to readily accept it as scientific fact, any more than they\'d accept my random philosophizing as fact.

MadDoctor
03-12-2003, 05:30 PM
> you had those chemicals there to help you to want to get laid, and now that you have gotten laid,
> you don\'t feel for this person, because you have already gotten laid.

Hmmm, after getting laid by the same person around 2000 times, it only seems to be getting better. Does that mean there\'s something wrong with us? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Briela
03-12-2003, 05:52 PM
>>Here\'s a question for the female readers: Do you give a damn how you are treated? <<

Of course! I treat others with respect and expect it in return, at all times. My way, or the highway. Nobody (women or man) should ever put up with being treated poorly!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 06:38 PM
It\'s about all I give a damn about. On the subject of remote viewing ... it\'s pretty brave to even bring it up, as stuck as we are on things being provable. I have had incidences of precognition, exact precognition, \"seeing\" something one day and it happening exactly the way I saw it the next, so I have visceral experience that time is not linear and most people can accept that because there is science to back it up, but it is hard to accept the idea that we exist in more than our corporeal bodies. But we do. Otherwise how could you experience the future in the present? So if you\'ve ever even once had such a thing happen to you, you know. Plus there is confirmation from other people; for example, I used to work the night shift doing medical records transcription in a mental institution when I was putting myself through school, and one night worked myself up into a real mad at my then boyfriend ... who said to me the next day, why were you so mad at me at 5 a.m.? It woke me up. ... or a time when I was at work and my marriage was falling apart and I made a decision that it couldn\'t go on, and when he came to pick me up, he said he \"suddenly just felt the connection drop this afternoon.\" He felt it. He brought it up. We were miles from one another at the time. I have also had conversations with loved ones in dreams that they remarked on the next day, or that were reflected in their behavior soon after. How else to explain except to say that we exist as more than our bodies? What that means, I don\'t know, as far as any religious significance, but I know it\'s true because it\'s happened to me.

Watcher
03-12-2003, 06:44 PM
What needs to be gauged is her level of interest and respect, if she doesnt give it from the start piss her off or in return treat her like [bad word] if she does the same first and sleep with her best friend or better still her sister.
Good advice briela you will get used to me im like a fire demon around here lol

Watcher
03-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Its called being an enlightened one FTR, the brain has a ability to do just that. Now ive learnt to tap into it and it does prove quite useful.
You are right once that connection is gone it is hard to get it back, so best to move on.

Briela
03-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Watcher, if a guy even thought of treating me like that, his @ss would be on the curb so fast that even modern technology couldn\'t measure it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

That \"treat her like [bad word]\" and she\'ll worship me attitude is BS. Yes, there are women who take it, but they tend to have image problems/low self esteem. Women who put up with that sort of crap end up setting a really bad precedence for themselves later in life. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

In the words of the great Aretha....
R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Oh, I was just saying the act of sex will not create true love there on a spot, sure it can strengthen a bond and so on but I doubt it is the initial spark for love. Love at first site, isn\'t this just two people that find eachother really attractive? You speak of personality and so on, how could you possibly love someone at first sight, maybe your second or third sight.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 09:28 PM
It can happen. It\'s happened to me.

tallmacky
03-12-2003, 09:33 PM
was it a alien probing your mind. but seriously if you say so I believe, but was this based on him being good in bed? I have a hard time being so fickel, I want a woman with an incredible personality I don\'t care if she is in a wheel chair and can\'t talk as long as she can hum a little, I find slobbering and humming very cute.