PDA

View Full Version : Pheronol may not be Fake!

Goanna
03-03-2003, 04:17 PM
I posted last week about the pheronol I purcahsed off of eBay. I had no way to tell if it was bogus or not. It had no noticable odor to it, and no added fragrance. I decided to ware it to work today to test it out (retail store). I put a drop on each wrist, and two drops on my neck. I then filled a small syringe with .5 cc of pherenol to carry with me in case the first dose wore off.

Well, it was a very slow day, and of course for the first 7 hours of my 8 hour work day, there were no girls in the store at all. Finally I took a walk over to the supermarket to get some drinks, and the very cute cashier could not stop staring at me while she was ringing me up.

When I returned to work, I walked in to a very hot girl my age who needed help. I have seen her before, and she normally doesnt speak to anyone, but she was more than happy to accept my help today.

Well, since I have had a good experiance with a cheap ebay product, I cant wait to get my SOE and TE from lovescent to see how much better a quality product will work.

What is a good dosage to start off with for TE? I know that one spray is equal to four drops NPA, and I have read that people apply 1-2 drops of NPA at a time. Does that mean I need to apply 4-8 drops of TE? Please let me know. Thanks.

Goanna
03-04-2003, 05:55 PM
bumping for more info on beginer TE dosage.

Phantom
03-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Don\'t use drops just dab (right out of that frikken bottle), just try 2, 3, 4 ,5 dabs and see what works best for you.

Goanna
03-04-2003, 07:38 PM
it comes in a multidose vial, and I have to draw it out with a hyperdermic needle and syringe. I can pry the top off and pull out the stopper, but then I am afraid I will make a mess with it.

Phantom
03-09-2003, 11:05 AM
\"Don\'t use drops just dab (right out of that frikken bottle), just try 2, 3, 4 ,5 dabs and see what works best for you.\" I was was reffering to TE dosage.... Has Pheronol worked for you? it\'s only $13 and I was thinking of buying it.

Goanna
03-09-2003, 05:37 PM
I only used it alone that one day. i have been mixing it with TE and SPO from the beginers kit since then. I will try it again on its own in a day or two.

Watcher
03-09-2003, 05:41 PM
There is a difference between attention and DIHL DIHL is more of a sexual response and the attention is just the inital interest, now i get an inital interest when i have the pheormones on all the time. The full on sexual response is less frequent however.