PDA

View Full Version : Have Any Of You Ladies Ever Tried......

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Have any of the women here ever smelled or tried wearing A1???If so how would you describe what it made you feel??How long did the effect last and was it still there even when you werent wearing it???A1 is supposed to cause a happy, calm response in women so Im curious to know from the women of this board. All comments are welcome ladies...

Elana
03-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Sonny- There is a PMS thread in the woman\'s forum where somebody (I think it was Upsidedown) recommended using A1 to help with PMS symptoms. I don\'t recall any of us women having tried the stuff. If you get a chance do a search for A1 in just the Women\'s forum and see if you come up with anything. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Ok, Sonny Black, this one\'s just for you. I\'m pms-ing like a mad woman anyway, so I\'m gonna use one dab of my precious tiny vial of A1 that Oscar in his mercy sent me, and tell you all about it. IF you promise to stop giving me sh!t for awhile when I\'m talking to one of the other guys in the main forum. Deal?

Gerund
03-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Sonny, ever watch \"The Godfather?\" You know, the part about being made an offer you can\'t refuse? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Lucky
03-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Did \"Sonny Black\" ever watch the Godfather?

Noooooooooooooooooo. Never............ right Sonny?

SonnyBlack
03-04-2003, 02:34 PM
deal

SonnyBlack
03-04-2003, 02:36 PM
hehe...best movie ever made in my honest opinion...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Ok. It really is pretty amazing stuff. I was very depressed, tired, cranky...I put on 1 small dab and then sat for a second inhaling it from the bottle...instant mood lift that lasted the rest of the evening. Significant mood lift.

It works.

SonnyBlack
03-04-2003, 02:51 PM
cool..can you do me a favor red??can you test out how long the pleasant effect you get from it lasts??Like can you maybe try it smelling it like for a couple of minutes and then see how many hours the effect lasts??

if you do this for me I promise the ball busting will stop forever...scouts honor

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Read above. \"lasted the rest of the evening.\"

About six hours.

SonnyBlack
03-04-2003, 02:58 PM
and how did you feel once it wore off??was the difference very profound??did you get a sort of downer from it when it wore off?? oh and would you be able to tell if a guy was wearing this??Like lets say SDR was wearing this around you without you knowing...how would it affect your behavior towards him??

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 03:14 PM
I have no idea. Your imagination is as good as mine as far as what would happen if SDR wore some. I went to bed, so there wasn\'t any after effect.

Sonny, just get some and try it. If you don\'t like it, send it back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-04-2003, 03:16 PM
theres a no return policy on it isnt there?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Oh, I didn\'t know that.

The guys here use it mainly for when their wives are pms-ing. At least, the guys who write are using it for that.

Why are you so interested in A1? Just want a new \'mone to play with?

SonnyBlack
03-04-2003, 03:33 PM
yeah i want a new mone to play with plus when I asked alot of the knowledgable guys on the forum about it they said that it would probably work great in a relationship as your girl will probably associate you with the good mood shes always in when shes with you. What do you personally think of this theory?? It was suggested by a couple of the guys and it kinda makes sense since girls judge how much they love their guys on how they make them feel (or at least Ive heard...could be wrong)PLus theres like 50 different papers discussing A1 and the way it changes womens moods out there and that is just making all the more curious

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Sounds as good as any other theory I\'ve heard.

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:15 PM
any other ladies experimenting or that have previously experimented with A1???any more stories or results??

SonnyBlack
03-06-2003, 11:27 AM
any more results on this girls?