PDA

View Full Version : Too much NOL?

cuddlebear
03-03-2003, 09:59 AM
In approximately 8 years of using NOL products, I have never noticed any OD type effects, has anyone else? Just curious. There has to be a point somewhere where you\'re just wasting product if you overdo it. But I don\'t know where that point is. Any negative effects from mega-doses of NOL? I\'ve heard only that it made the user spacey sometimes, but I\'m referring specifically to negative reactions from targets. In all my time, I haven\'t seen any, no matter how much NOL is used.

bundyburger
03-03-2003, 05:17 PM
I think just last weekend. or the weekend before. Can\'t remember. I put a drop of chem set nol under my nose, like what was working with my AE. I just happened to get \"your a d!ckhead\" type reactions from just about every female I came accross. I wasn\'t drunk . I had only just turned up. Even the guys I was with couldn\'t figure out why I was getting these reactions. One said \"Oh mannn! You\'ve got bad mojo tonight bundy! That\'s a real spin out. You only said hello to her then.\"
After about an hour it came good and it turned out a reasonable night. (nuthing special though)

An example of what it was like was I could get introduced to someone and they would immediately take offence to that. Freaked me out.

It could have been anything. Maybe it was the -nol. Maybe one of the guys I was with was passing on bad vibes. (Throwing his vibes. heh heh heh)
Don\'t know.

cuddlebear
03-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Well, I wouldn\'t think one drop of NOL would be an OD, but thanks for posting. You know, something that would really work good with these mones would be the ability to read their minds .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

bundyburger
03-03-2003, 05:26 PM
You know, a possibility is I was experiencing a personal -nol OD. Mind f__d so to speak.
Maybe I was saying hi or whatever in a stupid way or showing weird facial expressions. I want to try again someday in a mall situation or something. With no drunks around. I\'ve gone stupid from too much -nol before, but I didn\'t feel that way this time.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 05:28 PM
You\'re definitely not a d!ckhead. If it wasn\'t something to do with the -nol, I go for the bad mojo throwing.

Watcher
03-03-2003, 07:06 PM
If in doubt look for a headache or dizziness in youreself and coughing and headaches in other people u come in contact with. That is a result of a ANol OD type sitatuion.

With Anone they just get plain aggressive.

bundyburger
03-03-2003, 07:37 PM
<< You\'re definitely not a d!ckhead. If it wasn\'t something to do with the -nol, I go for the bad mojo throwing. >>

Do you think Dr. Evil had something to do with it?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Walter_Mitty
03-04-2003, 03:04 AM
I spilled 3 mL\'s of the chem set -nol my pants one night (oh the cash lost...) but didn\'t get any adverse reactions. At least no [bad word] comments. Most were nice and chummy. Dunno, I was trying for a buzz that night. Personally, I have not found a -nol limit but I think that there is something to be said for the person wearing the stuff. It never seems to follow a formula.

cuddlebear
03-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses. It may be that Walter lucked out (at least as far as ODing goes) by the fact that most of the spilt NOL was on his pants and not right at sniff level. Of course if his pants WERE at sniff level, then he really couldn\'t have been doing that bad ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif