PDA

View Full Version : something that works (FYI)

cuddlebear
03-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Well, like most people here, I am always experimenting and every once in a while, some combo seems to work better than average. So here goes: 1 drop CS Rone, 2 drops CS Nol, cover with Joop ... I\'m not even that crazy about Joop but women I had never seen before (women, as in more than one /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) were following me around the mall. Thought it was noteworthy. Usually I only get followed when I\'m wearing something really special. I guess this counts as a \"hit\". Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
03-04-2003, 04:39 PM
OK guys (and possibly girls who like girls?), listen up, this stuff is continuing to work for me. Women complimenting me and standing beside me .... looks like it\'s a keeper. I don\'t think it really matters if you wear Joop or not, Joop isn\'t the classiest ... I\'m just sticking with it for the time being because it\'s working ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 04:49 PM
So, now ... would that be kind of like an unscented SOE version? Am I wrong in thinking SOE is rone and nol?

Anyway, sounds like you found your mix! Congrats!

cuddlebear
03-04-2003, 04:58 PM
You\'re right ... although I don\'t know if the ratios are similar or not. Any time Bear gets Hunny he\'s happy ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-04-2003, 05:09 PM
Uncented SOE would be 1 drop Rone 4 Drops Nol. (not on yourself cause that would be OD)

cuddlebear
03-04-2003, 05:14 PM
You\'re right, I tried 4-1 and it was an OD. That\'s what prompted my other inquiry called \"Too Much Nol?\" ... But the 2-1 is working nicely ...

Watcher
03-04-2003, 05:23 PM
If an unscented SOE is wanted get the chem set. 1 drop of rone and 4 drops of nol should get it right.

Phantom
03-04-2003, 05:25 PM
If you want to make your own SOE Find a bottle where you can put it (that has has a cap of course and something that can hold at least 12ML, or just buy a rolltop bottle from bruce and throw your sh!t in there) then add 4ML of CS NOL, 1ML of CS RONE and 5ML of Ethanol (if you don\'t have some Ethanol buy some Everclear (http://www.beerliquors.com/liquors/grain.htm)) after you\'ve added all the ingredients into the bottle, shake it then let it set for a day then you got your bootleg SOE /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

Watcher
03-04-2003, 05:41 PM
This way u can make youre own differing mixes and if you run out simply mix more to create a personalised pheromone product.

nonscents
03-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Phantom,

Thanks for the Everclear link. I don\'t think it\'s available in New York or New Jersey (if someone knows, correct me if I\'m wrong). I\'m getting some and I\'m going to start making my own deodorants with it and maybe add some essential oils.

cuddlebear
03-05-2003, 11:59 AM
I wasn\'t really trying to make something like SOE, but if that\'s what happens, so be it. Just fooling with RONE and NOL ... the 2-1 mix w/cover scent has been the best to date. So far, I really like RONE but not for the sexual aspect (if there is one), but for the sense of trust it seems to invoke. I can get closer ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:13 PM
personally I think that SOE has waaay too little rone...it smells way to femenine for my taste...

cuddlebear
03-05-2003, 03:19 PM
OK, here\'s the latest. At the library now, 2:1 Nol/Rone still having good effect ... I may be able to do better, but this isn\'t bad ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:25 PM
its probably the higher rone in your mix...I have always suspected rone would have a very good use...just not enough experimenting with rone going on in this forum...its a good thing youre doing this for us bro...keep us informed on what kind of hits you get off it...