View Full Version : Speed Seduction

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2003, 08:28 PM
Have anyone here used it? Does it work?
Speed Seduction looks so good I just can´t wait to get it
I´m just wondering what I will do when I combine it with pheros

druid
03-02-2003, 11:17 PM
if your from ASF or FS101.com then look up a guy named gunwitch.

proteus
03-03-2003, 03:56 AM
Why Gunwitch?

MaTrix
03-03-2003, 04:11 AM
yes,SS works and it works very very good;)even if English is not my national language...and I am realy not very good on English...its very hard to translate all those patterns and I jus can\'t understand what RJ speaks on his audio casettes.well,I\'ve got mp3 version:))but it works.it boosted my confidence.now I can go and talk to every girl and I am very happy that I have found SS when I\'m only 16:))almost always I have 2-3 girlfriends if I want:)))and they are VERY beatifull

CptKipling
03-03-2003, 06:25 AM
Hey you say you have an MP3 version, do you understand the concept of caring and sharing? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 07:18 AM
I´m 16 too and english isn´t my language.
I´m brazilian and I´m still learning english. Where are you from?
I started reading it and I´m not having so much trouble, but some stuff I just can´t translate and understand
I think it´s interestig ( I haven´t tested any of the patterns ), but it´s to direct, it isn´t normal conversations like was written in the site.
Let´s share our experiences

real_wiseman
03-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Hi all,

Just checked WinMX (I like Kazaa Lite better though, but it i sblocked at work...) and there are a lot of mp3s of different courses (?) of Speed Seduction.

// W

CptKipling
03-03-2003, 07:34 AM
Ok thanks, I\'ll have a look.

I wonder what happened to Sabspeaks, he hosted a site with lots of good downloads.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 09:28 AM
I\'d like to take a look at it too!! I just did some quick searches and came up with a bunch of lame dialers posing as the installer and a few web pages that forward you to pay sites. I\'ll keep looking. If I find a source, I\'ll post it. If YOU have a source, PLEASE do the same. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
03-03-2003, 10:23 AM
well i suggest gunwitch because his method is much simpler and his pdf file is free. in fact you can look at it at gunwitch.fastseduction.com.

I recently got an SS workbook from 94 or 95. I still learning it. I think anchoring should work well. That is what I am gonna start with when I start using SS.

Phantom
03-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the Info it was a really good read.

sabSpeaks
03-04-2003, 06:21 PM
I\'m still alive, just occasionally lurking /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I only have the Unstoppable Confidence series by Ross Jeffries in MP3. It\'s almost impossible to find the *REAL* home study course Speed Seduction MP3\'s on the Internet. Everything you find is Advanced Speed Seduction recordings of esoteric seminars by Ross; nothing that people can actually use to get started.

http://sabnetwork.com:8080/confidence/ (\"http://sabnetwork.com:8080/confidence/\")

I have tried out some of the Speed Seduction tapes, and quite honestly, the Unstoppable Confidence tapes help you just as much (if not more) than Speed Seduction.

Greg

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Thanks, the site is very good
If you have any more information please post here
The version of the book in Kazaa ( secrets of speed seduction ) is complete?

keneng
03-04-2003, 06:42 PM
I just downloaded the secrets of speed seduction from Imesh. It looks to be the complete thing 120+ pages long.

keneng
03-04-2003, 06:43 PM
I also just got \"Bishop\'s Journal\", which I found is another good book.

sabSpeaks
03-06-2003, 11:24 AM
Yes, the *book version* (PDF) is complete, but useless.

You don\'t learn seduction from a book. The actual phrases are only part of it. The real trick is the intonation, the presentation, and everything else which you cannot acquire from just reading a book.

Get the audio version if you can. The book does have some pointers on stuff besides dialogue, which could prove useful.

Greg