PDA

View Full Version : ALOT OF DIHLS last night

bjf
03-01-2003, 04:09 PM
what i was wearing:

inch of soe at pulse points in neck, 7 dabs of apc at pusle points and chin, side burn, eyebrown, above mouth

2 dabs of npa at pulse points on neck

1 maybe 2 drops of AE.

dab of baby scent oil and nice smelling massage oil on my chest. no one near me seemed to have a \"he smells too much reaction.\'

I got two turn arounds and two four second DIHLs, and then a bunch of friends who flocked over when i started talking with their friend. Of course, the one amazing girl that walked past me i didn\'t get anything from. i wanted to meet her, but she wasn\'t in my vicinity and left quickly after that.

tallmacky
03-01-2003, 10:35 PM
ahhh the turn arounds even better. I had one turnaround in school that alone speaks volumes for the proof of phero\'s.

Good night you had there bro I am suprised you used all those phero\'s but hey it is a club.

bundyburger
03-02-2003, 06:13 PM
oh yeah. Those turn arounds!

Went clubbing in another city between XMAS and New year. One blonde turned around so quick she created a gust of wind that could be felt in the whole building (note: exageration lol ). Her head nearly twisted off when I walked past her.(behind, out of eye sight)

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

tallmacky
03-02-2003, 06:59 PM
it\'d be nice to hear more about the turn arounds.

lol bundy

cuddlebear
03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
When they start following you around it\'s even more fun ... see \"Something That Works (FYI)\" ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-02-2003, 07:07 PM
There\'s been a few others, nothing to write home about. That\'s the only one that\'s impressed me that much. LOL

The sad thing about that one was I was I had a drink in my hand destined for another girl I was tuning. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'m such a retard sometimes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

...that blonde was class though. ...mmmmmm...

proteus
03-02-2003, 07:09 PM
How do y\'all get away with using so much -none at one time?? Women avoid me like crazy if I use anything above 4 small drops of AE or 2 dabs of NPA. Anyway, good to hear you found a mix that works well for you!

bundyburger
03-02-2003, 07:15 PM
<<How do y\'all get away with using so much -none at one time??>>

I don\'t get it either. I get OD \"women avoiding me\" symptoms from -none a lot . And yet other times it works like a charm. I\'ve trying to take note of wether it\'s what I\'m wearing (clothes) my attitude or more smoke in the room or what. It\'s been so hit and miss. Yet when You have a good night it\'s a good night all round not just one girl or two girls noticing, i\'ll get DIHLs stares, smiles, boobing and [bad word] like that. Crazy /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

..I need a lot more trialing yet.

bundyburger
03-02-2003, 07:19 PM
I tell you what though. I\'ve never gotten success with more than 1 drop of PI/m. I think I may have to be specific on what and how I cover it. Might be the key for me.

bjf
03-02-2003, 07:54 PM
maybe i don\'t produce enough none or something. I don\'t look intimidating. that is why i am not sure of soe helps. But then again, sometimes i get none type respect from males, way before i started using this stuff 2 months ago. So maybe i do produce a good amout of none.

As for the turnarounds, one of them happened as i walked past a girl, and she turned right around. Howeverm i had no clue that happened, my friend told me about it. So i think we all get mor e turnarounds then we realize. Any way, i think if you do not look intimidating, you can wear an ample amount of none as long as you cover the scent. I am 5-10 and let\'s just say too tall for my weight. I get a lot of mixed reactions. I have been told i could look like the bum off the street or the wealthy business man. So i guess my image is alot rolled into one.

bundyburger
03-02-2003, 08:19 PM
<<Howeverm i had no clue that happened, my friend told me about it. So i think we all get mor e turnarounds then we realize.>>

Well, I agree with you there. I DO know that if I pretend I didn\'t notice a girl she is more likely to take a second look. Turn arounds by their nature are going to be more behind your back if you walk past someone down the street too I spose.

Overall -none may have to go hand in hand with the right body language. I\'m sure I have to work on the body language. Sometimes it comes off right. Some times it\'s all wrong.