PDA

View Full Version : WAGG could be coming in only a WEEK!!!

bsxs
03-01-2003, 02:57 PM
According to what Bruce said, WAGG could be coming really soon. YAAAY!!!

nbnbtc
03-01-2003, 03:40 PM
Even if WAGG turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread, there is no way that it can live up to the hype that has been created around it.

Phantom
03-01-2003, 03:43 PM
can\'t wait to get my hands on it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Bruce should do a WAGG combo special like buy SOE with WAGG and get $10 off I reallllly want some SOE with that! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
03-01-2003, 04:01 PM
I\'ll be buying a bottle of WAGG when it is available although my experiences with it so far have been lukewarm. I think that the consensus opinion of expert users SO FAR is that it mellows some of the negative repsonses to \'none from some targets.

It will need much more field experimentation before we will be able to really pigeonhole it and put it to its best use.

I would not recommend that anyone buy it thinking it is the panacea of pheromones. No one is making that claim.

krtel
03-01-2003, 04:39 PM
From my understanding, it appears as if WAGG is a version of A1 that doesen\'t depress men. For the most part, am I right or wrong?

- Krish

Goanna
03-01-2003, 05:26 PM
What exactly does WAGG stand for. I allready did a search and could not find the answer myself. I am not looking for a detailed defenition, just the full name. I will do my own research once I get that information. Thanks.

bsxs
03-01-2003, 05:28 PM
What A Great Guy.

Lol, You\'d think it\'d be some really long scientific name. Nope. Just \'What a Great Guy.\' Haha.

Goanna
03-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Lol, thanks. Is there a real name behind that, or is it still a secret?

DrSmellThis
03-01-2003, 05:31 PM
A1 depresses me less than it used to. I can now wear 2 drops, and am fine. A1 has more of a proven role in attraction, compared to WAGG, for now.

The jury can\'t even meet yet on WAGG. It\'s mostly hype so far. I will also be getting some, but I won\'t have any expectations.

xvs
03-01-2003, 05:45 PM
I don\'t think it\'s fair to say that WAGG is all hype, since Bruce did do that test and posted the results online.

If it were hype, he would have only posted the really good ones like 100% of this group said they\'d buy it and 80% of everyone who used it in combos found that it worked, etc. Instead, he posted all the results.

My own experience as a \'lone wolf\' type is that WAGG makes women respond positively to me. It doesn\'t make them jump into the sack, but does make them like me enough so that they give me a chance to talk and develop some intimacy.

I haven\'t tried it in combos, but plan to give it a try with some NPA soon.

Watcher
03-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Because it was a new product in terms of pheromone ingredients, the whole idea of the beta testing was to get feedback on what it did to different people. A great use of this forum. I cant wait, it does something which is al that matters to me - it can be adapted to my needs as i experiment with it.
Order will go in next week, perhaps a SOE special would be good.

DrSmellThis
03-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Mostly hype = >50% hype, which seems accurate of the forum since WAGG was brought up. Little could be concluded from the study due to possible placebo effects and other confounds. People seem to have liked it and to be interested in it.

I agree it\'s worth trying, and suspect it will prove useful for something. I like that the inventor didn\'t put any conventional mones in it.

Watcher
03-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Now we WAIT for it to go on sale.

CptKipling
03-03-2003, 06:36 AM
I think the nature of the hype is due to the inherent way in which most people think about pheromones, the whole magic bullet thing.

I don\'t doubt that this product will please a lot of people, but people should be weary of riding this wave of hype and diving in too early.

To some up my findings quickly, it mitigated some bad -none side effects, made women comfortable, and from women with a slightly closer ties, i got \"What A Great Guy\" style reactions. That could be something to do with shyness of some women that I didn\'t know very well, that they were reluctant to express their feelings so readily.

Watcher
03-03-2003, 03:19 PM
For once it makes them associate that good sexual attraction with the wearing not a near by person who gets caught in the pheromone crossfire. It does mitigate Anone to a certain extend. But i used it with AE(M) so i had the whole (nol none and rone) thing happening.

I agree that the inherint thinking is wrong - pheromones are a tool to be used not a magic bullet (although for some this will be the case - 25% in some way or another)

The hype does help however as other products may be developed if enough manufacturers read this forum.
This does make them a little more expressive on their emotions.

cuddlebear
03-03-2003, 03:30 PM
I haven\'t said that much about WAGG but in my opinion, I think the most important thing we need to find out is what it does that the other mones we are more familiar with don\'t, if anything. WAGG is not in any way that I can detect, any kind of panacea of pheromones, as somebody said. But it certainly had a consistent effect, at least along with NOL, that certainly made it worth further study. What I want to know is, are we going to know what these \"new\" mones are when the product is released??? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-03-2003, 04:14 PM
We wont find out i wont think it will be a trade secret like NPA. ALthough we will have to at least order it when it is realised. When it is due for realise no one knows, sometime in the next week or so i hope.

jose
03-04-2003, 08:11 AM
I wouldn\'t discourage anyone to buy WAGG but for those who are not sure yet I suggest holding off until there is feedback from people who will be using it every day. The bottles were too small and not enough pheromones in my opinion to get accurate testing. Don\'t go jumping into the new pheromone product of the month bandwagon.

trejoe
03-04-2003, 09:01 AM
Ive been away from the forum for a while because Im dissappointed with the results Ive gotten from mones but I do plan on giving it one last shot so I hope this WAGG lives up to its hype. Oh and because I said I was dissappointed with the results does not mean Im knocking pheros.

bjf
03-04-2003, 09:12 AM
hey, for me, alot of stuff didn\'t work to good. I have foound seven dabs of apc and 3 of npa an hour before leaving the house (let the smell calm down) works 4 times better than anything else. SOE and AE just didn\'t work as well. i have the edge now, hopefully will get PCC, and am waiting on Andro 4.2.

Watcher
03-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Yeah the best way is those that do buy, please let us know as much information as u can. Mix it with other products and lets see what it can do.

I say it wouldnt work with andro 4.2 but should work ok with SOE,NPA and AE.