PDA

View Full Version : Ok Women get any bit hits and

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 12:30 AM
I am looking for women that had any big hits with men and what were you wearing (pheromone)? I am also looking at buying pcc or piw. Also what happened if it\'s not too personal?

Elana
03-01-2003, 03:43 AM
Ladysadness- The woman\'s forum is not really that big. It would be worth your time to just take your time and read through all of the posts here. It is fun reading. There is also a testimonial page that one of the members here recently put together.

Elana
03-01-2003, 08:55 AM
I sent you a PM telling you to read a thread from way back. I\'ll go ahead and bump it up for you. It\'s called The French Chef.

CJ01
03-01-2003, 11:30 AM
I´d love to have a rally good story to tell about men, but alas, Most of my hits and DIHLs have been women. I´m a chick magnet apparantly, with or without pheros. I seem particularly popular with older women from when I was like 15+ years old. Most of these women are straight too which makes it even stranger.

I gotta admit I don´t use pheros to pull men really, and when men do happen to be `nicer´ than expected or interested I guess I don´t pay as much attention.
But when it´s women it´s just more obvious.

EXIT63
03-01-2003, 12:02 PM
...I´m a chick magnet apparantly, with or without pheros. I seem particularly popular with older women from when I was like 15+ years old. Most of these women are straight too which makes it even stranger...

Can I use that when I write my memoirs?

CJ01
03-01-2003, 01:26 PM
Ey what? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Why would you want to use this?

princessv
03-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Tell me what your wearing I want that mixx. I want the girly hits !! Thanks in advance. I have Pi/w

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 05:06 PM
i just noticed that i put bit hit instead of big hits.

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 05:08 PM
where is this:

There is also a testimonial page that one of the members here recently put together.

And that\'s all i have been doing. is reading and reading....

Elana
03-06-2003, 02:11 AM
<<Tell me what your wearing I want that mixx. I want the girly hits !! Thanks in advance. I have Pi/w>>

I think Exit is just goofing around /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif