PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I can't smell mones I'm afraid to OD

BlahBlah
02-28-2003, 08:00 PM
HI, I got my NPA, SOE order last week. I was expecting the stuff to smell rotton, so I cause I can\'t smell them. SOE smells good to me. Also NPA smells like fruity alcohol. It should smell really bad right? Anyway I\'ve got some noticable results so far, nothing over the top. I think I might be going pretty light on the NPA, because I\'m afraid of ODing. I\'ve just been taking off the cap, putting my finger over the plastic hole turning it upside down and then applying whats on my finger (I\'m assuming this is what people refer to as a dab). I\'m wondering much NPA I can put on with 6\" SOE and AXE as a cover? The responses I\'ve had so far I think was SOE because I\'ve always used 6-8\" with only 1 dab of NPA. I believe my personal chemistry to be light on none so I hope I can figure out a good dose. Any help would be appreciated.

bundyburger
02-28-2003, 09:37 PM
What you describe is very close what I found to be ok.
The first time I used PI I used the \'dab\' method you describe too. (same kind of dropper system on it). It\'s the same strength -none pretty much.

If you\'ve got good results with what you\'ve been doing then keep that for a week or two to verify it. Then start playing if you like.

Overall, I think you\'re one of the lucky ones that have found a good starting point straight off the bat that works. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
02-28-2003, 10:45 PM
I will second everything Bundy said. You seem to be on the right track.

About 1 in 4 guys can not smell androstenone, which is the stinkiest component of NPA. Just for the sake of science, but a little dab of NPA on your arm, wait for a couple minutes until the alcohol is completely gone and take a good sniff. Can you smell anything at all? It might be interesting to find that out. In any case, stick with your SOE cover. I don\'t think you will have any trouble.

Bruce

BlahBlah
03-01-2003, 01:12 PM
thanks guys I think I might step up the NPA a bit. I think I may be slowly cluing into the smell to. I can smell something bad in my room a second of two at a time. I think this is the none, or maybe its just time to do laundry /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'m hoping to train myself to recognize the smell. I think some of the positive effects of the mones are being cancelled out by my own aprehension about not knowing if I\'m ODing. Also when I apply SOE (which I think smells great btw), I have a tendancy to reapply it once I cant smell the cover anymore. I wonder if its OK to do this, I\'ve read its pretty hard to OD on SOE but if anyone has experience otherwise I\'d like to know.

thanks

bundyburger
03-01-2003, 02:06 PM
I reapplied more SoE to my wrists the first night (or maybe next time??) I got it. I got woman pointing at me as if \"Yeah it\'s him\" and they moved away from me. I was drinking and couldn\'t really tell I was that bad. I could definitely smell it, though it seemed ok to me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif