PDA

View Full Version : Women...Greetings ??

bundyburger
02-28-2003, 06:11 PM
How do you like to be greeted for the first time.
I do alright and don\'t piss off most girls. But I was wondering if there was any particular way that has a better impact.

Example:

I\'ll extend my hand to shake theirs and just smile and give a friendly look.

Is there a way a guy can hold your hand that makes you melt. i.e. Strong wrist, gentle hold while giving a strong eye contact or something. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 06:22 PM
I like it if he holds my hand very gently, like, just our fingertips touching.

Elana
02-28-2003, 06:38 PM
I love when he waves his penis at me and what FTR said /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
02-28-2003, 06:41 PM
<chuckle>

bundyburger
02-28-2003, 06:47 PM
<<I love when he waves his penis at me and what FTR said >>

I just saw that in my mind. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Almost ROTFL.!

I like what FTR said too. Done that in the past, but I might try that next time too.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 07:37 PM
I forgot about the penile salute. That is a lovely greeting.

bundyburger
02-28-2003, 09:40 PM
Hmmmm, these jeans I\'m wearing right now have a faulty zipper. Maybe I should wear them tonight!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
03-03-2003, 08:17 AM
Generally, it is considered poor manners for a man to extend his hand to a lady on first meeting. It puts her is a spot of being expected to touch the man whether she wants to or not.

So guys, do NOT extend your hand to a lady until after she offers hers for a handshake.

A very short bow or head nod should do instead. And don\'t forget to doff your hat.

bundyburger
03-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Thanks Whitehall, that same thought is how my question pretty much came about.

I was wondering wether in today\'s society it\'s more advantagous to extend the greeting though. (be more aggressive)

On second thoughts though I might take more note of the reaction here as I kind of get the feeling the sometimes it does come out like you described. (putting them on the spot).

Australians are a lot more laid back in the greetings department. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif As most countries it can depend on location though too.

Watcher
03-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Maybe you should just extend youre penis in greeting he he.

Elana
03-03-2003, 04:25 PM
That\'s what I suggested he do. I would gladly shake it.

Whitehall
03-03-2003, 04:49 PM
Dear Elana,

Sometimes I think you delight in leading young men astray....

Elana
03-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Why would you say that? Do you really think that suggestion is inappropriate? My bad /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Being led astray is the whole point of the exercise. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-03-2003, 07:03 PM
All parties concerned need to be led astray in this instance. So the new pheromone forum male greeting is to extend our penises in full greeting towards the female of the human species. To be greeted with a positive response by the female in question.

CJ01
03-04-2003, 12:35 AM
BB it depends on what type of forst meeting you´re talking about. If you´re chatting up a stranger in a bar a hand shake is maybe no the right greeting.
Otherwise it is the right greeting. Like when you´re being introduced to someone offering a hs is the polite thing to do.Just wash your penis first, sorry hands. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-04-2003, 02:13 AM
<< If you´re chatting up a stranger in a bar a hand shake is maybe no the right greeting.>>

That particular situation is easy, I just grab one of her tits and shove my tongue down her throat. (While presenting my penis, of course) /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

...then usually, I feel a sudden hard slap against my face, waking me from my daydream and the embarassment of standing there staring at a strangers breasts. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
Come to think of it, I should try and get help. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bubu
03-04-2003, 04:49 AM
I should not extend my pretty sexorgans to unknown stranger.
Not before marriage!

Lucky
03-04-2003, 09:03 AM
A man should never offer his hand to a woman, she may not want to touch you. She must solicit the handshake.

If she doesn\'t, stand there and smile or something.

CJ01
03-04-2003, 11:42 AM
Yes, you should get some help /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

camusflage
03-04-2003, 03:08 PM
On the subject of good manners... Can you please put a proper URL in, or nothing at all, for your photo? Every time I read a thread with you in it, my browser is yacking on trying to retrieve http://nope!/ (\"http://nope!/\"), and then prompting me to dialup for my backup connection.

cuddlebear
03-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Uh, what???

Watcher
03-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Ok so maybe we should solicit and butt presentation from the female first with just bare ass then extend our penis in recipriocation to complete the deal. ??? Is this the new pheromone forum greeting.

Wolfe
03-04-2003, 08:20 PM
goes back to a old saying i guess \'when in doubt, flop it out\'..or something like that /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
03-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Or, stick out your tongue and wiggle it around to say *hi*. Wouldn\'t that be funny!

CJ01
03-05-2003, 05:57 AM
I didn´t get that one either. I guess he´s been smoking with bivonic too /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Watcher
03-05-2003, 12:24 PM
Drop it out , flop it about, poke it all around.