PDA

View Full Version : The wonders of IGNORING. Effects? Strength?

bsxs
02-28-2003, 12:33 PM
My ex-girlfriend IMs me all the time and talks about guys shes interested in (it doesn\'t really look like she\'s trying to make me jealous, but it is making me jealous). I don\'t think shes trying to though. She bothers me though, cause she\'s a bit of a bitch to me. So I decided I\'m not gonna talk to her for a while. Not go online when she usually goes on. She\'s a very dependent and insecure person.

Women LOVE being ignored. Do it to them more and they\'ll love you for a lifetime. Lol.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 12:39 PM
Maybe they\'re just relieved to be rid of you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
02-28-2003, 12:40 PM
You don\'t have to do that, just act like it doesnt bother you if you just bail out she\'ll just think your an assh*le and will probably like you even less, she\'s just probably talking about other guys cause she\'s bored try to strike up a more interesting conversation or when you see it coming just tell her you have to go or have an errand to run.

You\'ll probably realize that she\'ll start talking about guys when there\'s nothing else to talk about.

bsxs
02-28-2003, 12:41 PM
The thing is she keeps coming back to me even though she\'s not interested in me at all and she\'s a little bitchy to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 12:42 PM
If she\'s not interested in you at all, why does she keep coming back to you?

franki
02-28-2003, 12:42 PM
\"Women LOVE being ignored. Do it to them more and they\'ll love you for a lifetime. Lol. \"

Women like to have a challenge, they don\'t like to be ignored. Don\'t make it to easy for them, but don\'t ignore them either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-28-2003, 12:43 PM
Tell her you know this guy that would be perfect for her, & then set her up with some chump.

bsxs
02-28-2003, 12:44 PM
That\'s what I\'m wondering FullTilt. Each time I try to take action on it, she backs off. She seemed to be flirting with me the other week and I eventually asked her if she wanted to hang out the next day, and she said \'no thanks\'. She gets me into it and then she rejects me.

Phantom
02-28-2003, 12:45 PM
Oh yea that\'ll make her trust in you alot more than before, she might even ask you out!

Phantom
02-28-2003, 12:46 PM
She\'s just a c*ckteaser, excuse my french.

Mtnjim
02-28-2003, 01:22 PM
How old is she??

Phantom
02-28-2003, 01:32 PM
\"Air Heads, their out of control!\"

bsxs
02-28-2003, 02:03 PM
16, as am I. She\'s pretty immature emotionally.

phersurf
02-28-2003, 02:14 PM
Personally, I would go further than just ignoring her. I would tell her to stop bothering you.

bsxs
02-28-2003, 02:16 PM
The thing is though, on one level it doesn\'t bother me. I like talking to her even though it hurts. I don\'t know.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Anything is better than indifference, right?

I think your instinct to ignore her is correct. Unless the feelings you\'re experiencing as she jerks you around are fascinating enough to you that you want to continue being jerked, just to see what\'s gonna happen next, what will she make you feel next. But I\'d put some kind of time limit on it if I were you. I\'ll do this for three more weeks and then it stops, kind of thing.

Mtnjim
02-28-2003, 02:23 PM
\"16, .... She\'s pretty immature emotionally\"

You have just answered any questions you may have as to \"WHY?\"

Phantom
02-28-2003, 02:25 PM
He probably thinks that she\'s the girl of his dreams which she probably is but she\'s not interested so just don\'t push it and get annoying, just enjoy being her friend and who knows she might be the one who starts falling for you.

Phantom
02-28-2003, 02:34 PM
Do you meet her in person? have you tried a Phero Bomb on her? FTR has experience in that field.. but seriously mones might tip the scale, just don\'t look like your desperate, act alpha, practice good hygiene and dress in a way that compliments your body and you might get laid.

Watcher
03-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Make her head spin.

CptKipling
03-03-2003, 08:29 AM
The next time she starts to tell you, just say, \"I\'m sorry, is there any particular reason for you telling me this?\". Don\'t say it like your angry. The reasoning behind this is simple, you are calling her on her games, which is exactly what needs to be done. If she isnt playing, then you are just pointing out that you don\'t care to hear about some guy she\'s interested in.

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 09:48 AM
simply tell her you have way too much on your mind to bother talking to her...be an [bad word]. The people on this board will tell you different but it has worked for me throughout my history. Now dont get me wrong...im not the kind of person that gets off on treating people bad. If you ask anyone that knows me, theyll tell you im a standup guy, but I do believe in only treating girls as good as they treat you. I dont believe in special considerations just because they have a vagina...I believe they should work for my affection. Now let me use this as an example. I have A friend of mine who was always there for his girlfriend thru thick and thin (sent her flowers all the time, bought her diamonds, etc) He was the most comprehensive, sensitive and caring guy you can possibly imagine. But what happened this past semester. She left to another city for college and got interested in another guy and now shes told him that she wants to drop the girlfrind and boyfriend title (in other words she wants to mess around with other new guys but at the same time have him around just in case). I say [bad word] that [bad word]...girls are too immature most of the time to know what they want so the best advice I can give you is this:ALWAYS ACT LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS IN CONTROL NOT HER. If you dont want to talk to her ..tell her straight out \"I dont feeli like talking to you right now....maybe some other girls but not you...whenever I feel like talking to you Ill message you and let you know. You have to be the one that calls the shots. Girls talk alot of crap about wanting to be independent and assertive but what they really want is a guy to guide them in the right way and protect them. Its the laws of evolution. NOW i know im probably gonna get alot of [bad word] with the females in this board (love you RED hehe) but I have been doing this all my life and it has yet to fail me once.... take this as MAXIM magazine kind of advice from one guy to another...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Honey, you\'re too young for me to fuss at. You\'ll come around. A girl who goes away to college and decides she wants to be free to date other people ... WOW, that\'s a really bad girl. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Say whatever. I\'m not gonna bother you.

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:16 AM
im not looking to get bothered...you see Im very convictive of whatever I think and If i feel that I can share my views with a fellow male and hopefully help him out what the hell is wrong with that....you always want to share your female view of everything and make it seem as if we males are the wrong ones all the time...I mean I can just search your posts and find that everytime a guy here says anything that might be remotely sexist you right away jump at them and make them feel bad for doing so...and the worst thing is that every one here always seems to back down from you after you say so...(except Bart but that s a different story all together) well not me honey...Ive done it before and I will surely do it again. whats wrong with me giving this guy proper advice on how to deal with this situation...just what did I mention in my previous post that was so wrong. I know you never like to accept the fact that females can also be evil...so I wont even bother making you agree with me on this...I never mentioned that she was a bad girl. Show me just where in my post I said she was a \"bad girl\" as you sarcastically put it?? All I said was that this guy got nothing from being there for his girlfriend all the time...nothing at all. You seem like the kind of person who knows right from wrong...and what this girl did to her boyfriend was wrong.so Ill just end it here...

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:16 AM
How dare this girl not know what she wants by 18 years old. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:20 AM
People change. College years are the greatest times of our lives. That is where you do tons of experimenting and growing. It is unusual to stay with the same person all 4 years.

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:25 AM
that is also true elana...I guess all guys search for different types of girls. For me..I just cant be bothered with slutty girls..which is a paradox in itself since they are the ones that always hit on me. If I meet a girl and she tells me she has experimented alot in college before I knew her..then I probably wont end up going out with her..and if I do, I surely will not take her seriously. I dont mean to be crass but I feel I deserve a girl who hasnt been around and hasnt lost that touch of innocence which drives me wild. That is the kind of girl I will marry and support and make happy for the rest of her life. All in all. Im a good guy from a small town who doesnt mess around and I expect the same from a girl...

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:32 AM
Experimenting does not mean sleeping around. It means meeting/dating different people.

As much as you don\'t want to hear this, the chances that you and your current girlfriend will be together forever are very slim. You both are going to change into completely different people in the next 10 years and you most probably will not be changing in the same direction. It\'s life and it\'s all good. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:37 AM
but you see the thing is that she isnt like other girls. Once again I mention to you we both come from a small town. She is repeatedly asking me to marry her as soon as she finishes (one more year). She wants to start a family and live the married life. She doesnt like going out or partying or even drinking or smoking. She is all in all a good girl in every sense of the word which is why I value her soo much. So yes I see ourselves being together for quite a bit...maybe not all our lives but God willing some very good years

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:39 AM
Sonny- Is this the same girl you were talking about when you first joined this forum? I remember some pretty major head games were being played. I don\'t recall this being a mature woman that knows what she wants.
Maybe it is a different girl.

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:40 AM
differnt girl...sent that other one packing...

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:41 AM
Good...I stand corrected /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:42 AM
no problem honey...you can ask me anything you want...:)

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:44 AM
<<you can ask me anything you want...:) >>

OK...then if you are so serious, why does your profile read that you want to attract as many women as possible? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
And the other question that I\'ve been asking you..../ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:48 AM
that was before I met this girl. She seriously has changed my way of thinking 100 percent. I used to think this wasnt possible but she makes me thank god for being alive. I get hit on all the time as well, but I know Ill never stray because what Ihave with her is so great. She feels the exact same way...oh and about that other thing...just need a scanner...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 11:51 AM
Yes, my god. No, you didn\'t say she was bad. I said she was bad. What an awful girl. I hate her.

Elana, don\'t you hate her?

SonnyBlack
03-03-2003, 11:52 AM
???

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 12:06 PM
I wrote that right after Elana wrote how dare she not know exactly what she wants at 18 years old. It was a joke.

Sonny, do you realize I\'m old enough to be your mother and THEN some?

tallmacky
03-03-2003, 03:00 PM
funny FTR you come off as if you are around 28-29

Watcher
03-03-2003, 03:14 PM
So what youre saying is you have hit that age when u want to settle down and she doesnt, she might see you as a \"current lover\" but women dont do it, they do it to make themselves excited NOW. All their behaviour is about I WANT EXCITEMENT NOW.
She has got u by the balls, the best way to find out is to sit down and talk to her and see if she really is that in love with u, not youre feelings but 100% her feelings.
Also sounds like you are equating sex with love dont do that women dont. Biggest mistake men make. So youre getting the best sex ever, that isnt love thats youre dick getting tickled and then shes the best thing that ever happened to u. Amazing how the human mind deludes our own thinking. Tell me this if she was to up and leave tomorrow, would u immediatley turn around and go after another relationship straight away, youre response will tell me heaps.

* No - then you are getting settled
* Yes - its the sex.