PDA

View Full Version : EW causes splitting headache in men???

bivonic
02-28-2003, 10:11 AM
I can\'t tell if it\'s my hangover or the EW I sprayed on me this morning after I got out of the shower. 1 drop per ounce in an 8 ounce bottle of cucumber body spray, I sprayed about 5-6 sprays on me. I generally only spray like 1 maybe 2 sprays on me & generally pretty low on my body, today I sprayed one on the back of my neck.

Ugh I feel like crap.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Bivonic, honey.

You OD\'d.

Did you research EW at all before you made that up? We\'re using body sprays at 5 drops per GALLON.

I bet you feel like crap. Go wash it off.

bivonic
02-28-2003, 10:26 AM
I was just pushing the envelope.

Looks like I pushed it right off of a freaking clifffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!

Elana
02-28-2003, 10:26 AM
Big B is not very good at following instructions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

bivonic
02-28-2003, 10:32 AM
It didn\'t help matters that I was probably still a little tipsy when I woke up = poor judgement /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif :cry:

franki
02-28-2003, 12:23 PM
\"Big B is not very good at following instructions.\"

I was actually wondering why you call him \"big\". Is it what I am thinking??.

Franki

bivonic
02-28-2003, 12:29 PM
more wishful thinking than anything

MadMaxx
03-01-2003, 09:00 AM
Biovonic,

I guess we are all different, but for me to get a headache from EW I have to wear about 20 drops at a dilution rate of 2 drops EW per ounce. Thus, mine is 16 times stronger than yours, but the question is, how many drops would be in one of your sprays. Maybe a few? If there were 3 to 4 drops in one spray, that would be the amount that give me an eternal headache. I never wear that much anymore, by the way.

bivonic
03-01-2003, 09:19 AM
Yeah max, picture like 5-6 sprays, that\'s one hell of a lot of drops. I think it was the application on the back of my neck that did me in. Anyone apply EW to clothing? I may just spray my jeans today, as far from my VNO as humanly possibly, hell I might even just spray the bottom of my boots!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif