PDA

View Full Version : how many drop is one dab?

xephaoma
02-28-2003, 01:20 AM
Hello everyone, I still don\'t know how much one dab is. How do you measure a dab? Also I still don\'t get what is the benefit of rone? In the cookbook, it says rone is between none and nol. What does that really mean? What is the reaction of girls to rone? both chatty and sexual attract?

seadove
02-28-2003, 03:27 AM
First you put a D

Then you put an A

And then B

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Bubu
02-28-2003, 03:59 AM
seadove was funny now.. he.. he.

Dab is ammount, that left on YOur finger, when You put Your finger on a top of open-mouth bottle, wending it upside-down, and up again, as usually You would do it with cologne (not spray). Dab ammount is changing from 0.3 to 1.4 of drop, depends of liquid viscosity, and size of a mouth of a bottle. Usually, because folks using products from Bruce, product comming with the same bottle to eweryone, so dub must refer to \"bottle and product\" tha You dabbing. So, NPA will leave 0.7 of drop, while AE will leave 0.9 of drop .

Am I right, folks?

-Rone, I think, usually enhances effect of -nol, maybe -none, so SOE have -nol and -rone together, therefore SOe is so powerfull. There was long discussion and research about -rone effect on this forum, just search on \"-rone\"
Yours, Bubu

Bubu
02-28-2003, 06:36 AM
BTW, the size of one drop is allso depends of viscosity, surface contraction force of liquid You using.
Fisicians, can You correct me?