PDA

View Full Version : Best club mix, ladies?

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 05:38 PM
I\'m off to a mardis gras party tonight and one of my fave bands is playing, so much dancing will be done. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m going with guys and girls, including the catty one from last night. (Didn\'t wear PCC today, and she\'s much nicer.) I thought about wearing 2 drops PIw and a little SoE on my neck and lip, along with some Angel.
Anything y\'all might suggest I add/subtract from this? I\'m worried I might have too much -nol with the PIw and SoE, but I want to play tonight. Maybe a drop of TEw instead of SoE?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2003, 06:06 PM
How many guys and are any of them worth a damn if there\'s trouble? \'cause you don\'t want to go running around with all that on by yourself around horny guys. Do the TE if you have enough protection. Unless you want to be grabbed by the hair. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Depends on what you want to say. If you\'re still trying to appeal to Bible School Boy, I\'d leave off the TE. If you want to put your money where your pheromone is, so to speak, go the TE and up the PI/w two drops. And if you can figure out a way, get a little PCC on the catty girl. It\'ll calm her ass down. Just tell her it\'s a new cologne you\'re trying with human pheromones in it, here, try some, pick her hand upand put it on her wrist. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Worked for me with one I had like that.

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Bible School Boy\'s not here tonight, and sweet as he\'s been lately, he\'s still not making any claims, so I\'m open for a better offer if one comes along.
Yep, going with three guys and the guys are big enough to take care of me if I need them to.
As for hair grabbing, that might be fun tonight. lol

So that\'ll be one drop TEw, 4 drops PIw? Whew! Where should I put the TEw--chest? Don\'t want it too close to my nose. :\\

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 06:23 PM
The deed is done. Four drops PIw, 1 drop TEw, with Angel on top.
Hopefully that\'s not too much. Will give details tomorrow. \'Night, y\'all. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whooo, starting to feel high already.... lol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2003, 06:26 PM
How much fun of what kind do you want to have? You serious, you want to get laid tonight? Up the TE a drop. You should be able to Angel it out. Mix it in your hand with a little lotion, you know, put the lotion in your hand, make a little well, spray the cologne in, put the TE in, like that, and put it down the front of you. Put PCC on your nipples, f*ck the girls if they don\'t like it. SOE on your upper lip. Go, girl, go.

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Nah, don\'t want to get laid tonight, just have lots of fun and maybe meet some new people.
I\'ll let y\'all know how this works tomorrow. Thanks, FTR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2003, 06:37 PM
Have big fun.

Lucky
02-28-2003, 04:17 AM
Well?

Sexyredhead
02-28-2003, 10:38 AM
Much fun had by all last night. I was still rather drunk this morning--been a long time since a buzz lasted that long for me, and I don\'t think it was booze that did it last time. lol

My guys stayed pretty glued to me all night, which was fine, but I got a lot more attention from WOMEN--more than from men. A lot of guys came up and started dancing with me, but as the night wore on, I noticed more and more women around me, actually edging out the guys. A couple girls actually grabbed me and danced with me. Of course my guys liked it--anything for girl-on-girl of any type. Lots of drinking and dancing going on, so I didn\'t care so much. Just thought it was strange. Had fun though. Much touchy-feely-ness from everybody--and I was sweety/honey/baby all night. Anybody else have this happen?
Really tired today. I think I\'m off to nap for a bit.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Isn\'t that odd, practically my exact words. See Angel Pheromone Bomb, i.e.,

\"today I\'m getting all KINDS of compliments from males and females and I\'m sweetie and baby and darlin\' and everybody\'s very lovey. \"

Elana
02-28-2003, 10:49 AM
Coincidence?

Sexyredhead
02-28-2003, 10:54 AM
That is odd. I just used PIw and TEw with Angel as cover--put a dot of SoE under my nose for my personal pleasure as I walked out the door, but not enough for anybody else to notice--not even a dab. Your mix had way more cops in it too.

Huh. Did you get obviously more attention from women than men, or a lot from both?

Sexyredhead
02-28-2003, 03:22 PM
Ahhh, is my tired little mind just slow, and I\'m being insulted without realizing it?

Are you saying that because the way I worded the reaction I got last night is similar to the way FTR worded a reaction she got the other day, that I am making something up? Yes, that must be it. Because nobody ever gets similar reactions or writes similar phrases. That\'s why we\'re all here on this forum--to compare our totally different responses and mull over why none of the same things ever happen to any of us.