PDA

View Full Version : Some Pheromone Questions

Phatical
02-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Hello everyone! I am new to the discussion board and have a few questions. I\'d like to get the set of pheromones that will work well for me.

A bit about me. I\'m a salesperson who conducts his sales face to face. Now while I\'m a good salesperson, I do run into some obstacles because of my age (22). I\'m a Financial Advisor, and quite a few people who are older 30+ are hesitant about trusting me with their investments.

I\'d like to have a pheromone combo that will earn me that \"Alpha Male\" respect, but won\'t make me seem \"too manly\"(if there is such a thing).

I\'d also like something to attract the ladies too!

If someone could help a newbie out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Whitehall
02-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Rogue Male (RM) is my standard recommendation for office wear. You may get some sexual hits with it too.

Not to be confused with Rouge Mail.

belgareth
02-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Phatical:

Dpends an a few things. Who are you selling too? Homeowners? Business execs? Blue collar types? Generally speaking, in my own sales efforts, I\'ve found none to be a bad idea. Stay with the nol and rone products. You aren\'t trying to dominate them, you want them to like and trust you. Anything that engenders aggression should be avoided.

The exception to that is when presenting in a round table typed forum. Then I have had good results with TE because I am trying to dominate.

Of course a lot is going to depend on you, your personality, your body type and your existing pheromone signature. You will need to do a lot of experimenting before you find something that works for you.

Phatical
02-27-2003, 03:22 PM
So the -nol and -rone products would be better for a sales situation?

Which combination of products would you recommend for the sales success, as well as success with the ladies?

belgareth
02-27-2003, 03:27 PM
That\'s where I have been getting my best results. When I wear none, people tend to be more aggressive and that srews up the presentation. It is especially bad when you run into another alpha in his own office. A lot of my clients are attornies and 9 out of 10 seem to be alpha males.

Try starting out with SoE. See how that works for you. AE might be ok as well.

Phatical
02-27-2003, 03:33 PM
I will get the AE and SOE, but what concentrations should I apply to myself?

Will I be able to mix them with my cologne (Polo Blue - it\'s new!)? Or are they scented products? Should I mix them together?

belgareth
02-27-2003, 03:36 PM
They are scented products. Try them and see if they\'ll mix. I don\'t know much about scents.

Start off with small amounts, OD is bad for business. As Bruce says, less is frequently more. Also, don\'t expect instant results. It takes time and experimentation.

Watcher
02-27-2003, 05:31 PM
NPA perhaps ?

MadDoctor
02-27-2003, 10:03 PM
I was thinking the same thing, between NPA and SoE a guy has pretty much everything he\'ll ever need, and the combine quite well.