PDA

View Full Version : Male orgasm and ejaculation

nonscents
02-27-2003, 01:32 PM
For many years I have been able to withhold my semen by strongly contracting my PC and anal muscles during orgasm. I didn\'t make this stuff up; I read about it. So I have an orgasm but there is no expulsion of semen. Any man can experience something similar by pushing his fingers up very firmly into his perineum (or having his partner do it) as he is about to ejaculate. (The perineum is between the anus and the scrotum.)

From all I\'ve read, if I prevent ejaculation by squeezing those internal muscles, I should maintain my erection. But in fact, whether I ejaculate or not, after orgasm there is a refractory period where I either lose my erection or become semi-erect.

I don\'t wish to sound as if I am complaining. My wife and I have a satisfying and fulfilling sex life. But I cannot regularly have an orgasm, withhold semen, and keep on banging away.

I know there are a lot of superstuds out here, and lots of others who have studly partners. Have you ever squeezed real hard so that there is orgasm, no ejaculation, and continued strong erection?

[I am exercising great self-discipline by making this a \"Health\" topic. I could make the argument that it has to do with the science of attraction and put it where there is a lot more traffic, but hey, what can I say? I am a disciplined guy.]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2003, 02:13 PM
Doesn\'t your wife mind? I wouldn\'t even like that a little bit. Why would you withhold your semen from her in the first place?

Whitehall
02-27-2003, 03:32 PM
If you take enough yohimbe or, better, yohinbine, it hardly goes down after your orgasm, given stimulation.

Lucky
02-28-2003, 04:35 AM
<So I have an orgasm but there is no expulsion of semen>

I can\'t figure out WHY you would want to do that? If you aren\'t multi orgasmic, why not just delay your orgasm to maintain your erection?

How would you compare a normal orgasm with a non-expulsion orgasm - can it possibly be as good? This is interesting.

nonscents
02-28-2003, 07:06 AM
I usually do not withhold semen with my wife, but, in fact, when I do withhold semen the orgasm is much more intense and the actual orgasm itself lasts a lot longer. By withholding semen when masturbating, the expulsive orgasms with my wife are much more enjoyable.

With my wife I do as Lucky suggests, just delay my orgasm until she has had as many orgasms as she wants and I will usually come with her during her final orgasm.

With regard to the question, \"WHY you would want to do that?\", let me try to answer. I like to masturbate typically at least once a day in addition to having intercourse with my wife (which occurs less than once a day). By withholding my semen during masturbation I have earth-moving orgasms and virtually no lessening of my libido. Yes, I usually lose my erection after a nonejaculatory orgasm, but I usually attain a new erection shortly thereafter. So, there might be something to what that kook in the film \"Dr. Strangelove\" said about preserving his \"precious bodily fluids.\" So, answer number 1 as to why to have nonejaculatory orgasm is: it enables one to have a greater quantity of sex.

Answer number 2 is: it enables one to have greater quality sex. If I have one ejaculatory orgasm I usually, but not always, lose my erection. Once I regain my erection the second orgasm is almost always less intense, and there is always less semen expelled. Nonejaculatory orgasms are extremely intense and subsequent ones can be just as intense as the first.

So nonejaculatory orgasms can increase both the quantity and quality of one\'s sexual experiences.

You can easily do a search for books on this stuff. I don\'t have all the bibliographical information at my fingertips, but I think there is a guy named Stephen Chang who writes books about Qi Gong and Taoist practices who goes into this stuff in depth; Mantak Chia (spelling) co-wrote a popular book called The Multiorgasmic Male (I think) and wrote a number of others, and Barbara Keesling (name?) wrote something like How to Make Love All Night Long. If you want I can find the link of some guy who has a huge website detailing taoist sex practices (he sells pills and creams and stuff but doesn\'t push them that hard, there\'s tons of information there in badly written English).

I was actually hoping that there were others who were familiar with these nonejaculatory practices who could suggest why I tend to lose my erection even after a nonejaculatory orgasm. One\'s PC muscle has to be very strong in order to engage in this practice. I assumed that since I can withhold my ejaculation that that was proof that my anal-genital musculature was sufficiently developed. But I am now going to do daily Kegels and see if that makes a difference.

(P.S. in other posts it has been suggested that men should do Kegels because the penis is a muscle. Just to clear the air, I plan on doing Kegels but I do not labor my generative member under the misconception that that member is a muscle. That member is a bag of blood . . . and proud of it!

Lucky
02-28-2003, 08:41 AM
Cool. You sound like a top shelf kind of guy....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 08:56 AM
Great answers. Would your wife let you have a girlfriend? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
02-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Damn girl....you are really jumping into this /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Let\'s see how this weekend goes..... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 09:54 AM
Dude\'s definitely sponge worthy, wouldn\'t you say?

Elana
02-28-2003, 09:54 AM
Totally sponge worthy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lucky
02-28-2003, 10:18 AM
This cat is the best thing going.

nonscents
02-28-2003, 10:29 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Now all I have to do is learn some NLP, hypnotize my wife, and convince her to share me. Hey, this is all sounding pretty familiar. Am I my wife\'s property?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 10:53 AM
I dunno, are you?

nonscents
02-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey FTR c\'mon over and we\'ll try a threesome with her!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 02:40 PM
I\'ll be right there.

Lucky
03-01-2003, 02:58 PM
No. You are community property. Don\'t forget it.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2003, 07:25 AM
I\'m not like some people we know of the regal persuasion whose name shall not be mentioned who HOG the good ones. Lucky, you go first and if you want to share him, I\'ll join in. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Am I your friend or what.

Elana
03-02-2003, 07:48 AM
WHAT-E-VER!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-02-2003, 07:51 AM
I guess when you come to think about it, I really am a penis hog. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Hmmmm, what an epiphany /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2003, 08:25 AM
You sure do snatch them up quick, anyway. I\'m tired of standing in line for massages, especially since by the time you\'re done with them, they\'re all played out. But that\'s ok. I got the best of the lot to myself. Nanny nanny boo boo. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-02-2003, 08:30 AM
You mean NASTY boy? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
He is too NASTY for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2003, 10:11 AM
He\'s not too nasty for me. He\'s got the best and the biggest ... imagination ... you could ever want. What a mind, whew boy.

Gerund
03-03-2003, 01:43 AM
Wow.

Used to be, just the \"N\" was capitalized... now the whole word is in bold caps!

Too nasty for Elana? Jeez, what\'d I do?

Gerund <------------ unsure whether to feel honored, or a little afraid~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
03-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Okay, we\'ll share....

Is this guy \"normal\" in any sense of the word? What I really mean is, are there tons of guys out there like him and I\'m missing out? What did he say, 4-5 orgasms at a pop???? I\'m dumbfounded...talk about fantasy......................

Elana
03-03-2003, 06:35 AM
<<Gerund <------------ unsure whether to feel honored, or a little afraid~>>

Be honored!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

nonscents
03-03-2003, 02:32 PM
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://ligwww.epfl.ch/~pablo/loveallnight.pdf>http://ligwww.epfl.ch/~pablo/loveallnight.pdf</a>

One of the books I mentioned is at the above link for free in .pdf.