PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax mixing with Polo Sport

real_wiseman
02-27-2003, 01:22 PM
Hi guys,
I have searched the board for this question, but haven\'t really found an answer so I\'m starting a new thread...bear with me for that...

I have previosuly used TE (unscented) in a 1:1 mix with Polo Sport and curisouly Polo Sport blends real nice with TE in that mix, although I have read on this board that this is bordering to OD...have worked for me though...

I have now ordered the Pheromax spray - but have not received it yet - and are curious how to mix Pheromax with Polo Sport (or possibly Lacoste Booster).

I assume that a 1:1 mix is way to much since Pheromax seems to be quite concentrated. Anyone here that has suggestions about the \"correct\" mixing proportions? I know that the \"correct\" mix probably is different for different people, but I don\'t want to OD, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

// W

Bruce
02-27-2003, 01:30 PM
I think you will probably find Pheromax a little \"stinkier\" than Edge; different kind of smell too. You will probably want to use less Pheromax than you did Edge, but as usual, experimentation will tell all.

Bruce

Whitehall
02-27-2003, 01:39 PM
I\'ve tried several colognes for covering Pheromax (PX) and the best two I\'ve found are Animale and Eau Sauvge. They seem to do a better job than Creed fragrances. However, my testing has been by no means exhaustive.

Still, these two work well with PX.