PDA

View Full Version : MY SADNESS

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2003, 08:55 AM
I had the toughest time of my life. First, I got angina pectoris and then arteriosclerosis. Just as I was recovering from these, I got tuberculosis, double pneumonia and phthisis. Then they gave me hypodermics. Appendicitis was followed by tonsillectomy. These gave way to aphasia and hypertrophic cirrhosis. I completely lost my memory for a while. I know I had diabetes and acute ingestion, besides gastritis, rheumatism, lumbago and neuritis. I\'m a fighter! I didn\'t give up!!! I don\'t know how I pulled through it ... it was the hardest spelling test I\'ve ever had.\"

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 08:59 AM
Oh my goodness, Mobley!! You got me good with that one. lol I was feeling so bad for you for a minute there.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-27-2003, 12:30 PM
aaaawwww now you just come over here and il pat you on your head and tell you what a good little boy you are then turn around a smack you on your A$$ and say there now tell us some more good stories just so you can run back and say spank me somemore!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You silly sh!t... LOL!!!!