PDA

View Full Version : THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2003, 07:40 AM
1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

2. Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

3. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn\'t want.

4. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn\'t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won\'t change, and she does.

5. There are two times when a man doesn\'t understand a woman- before and after marriage.

6. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

7. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

8. Any married man should forget his mistakes. There\'s no use in two people remembering the same thing!

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. Women look at a wedding as the beginning of romance, while men look at a wedding as the ending of romance.

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!

Blackwidow_Woman
02-27-2003, 08:20 AM
> Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed.
Now that i know is wrong i have seen um get up after a wild crazy all nighter and they look awful messed up hair and just looking like a truck ran them over...
>To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
Now this is another one ,, first off yeah you need to understand your man but most important is ya need to really love him ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
Now how about that one,, what if a woman could care less what kind of money the man has or makes.. like um DA! not important to the woman..

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2003, 08:28 AM
BWW!!! This is the joking part of the forum! If you don\'t chill out....well, I guess I\'m gonna have to come through your computer screen, sit on your lap, wiggle, and then give you a spanking!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Um Um Um Um Um Um Ummmmmm.. really now.. you would...

ok.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Im\'a behaving....

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2003, 08:55 AM
That\'s a good little girl! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif