PDA

View Full Version : Catty females

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 06:41 AM
Meow!!! I wore 2 drops PIw yesterday with a bit of PCC behind my neck and on my wrists, then sprayed Angel on top.
Most of the day went well. All the guys told me how sweet/considerate/thoughful I was for doing little things, like bring coffee or show them where the aspirin was.
Anyway, as the day progressed, I spent a lot of it with 2 girls and a guy. One girl and one guy were very open, very chatty, telling me things I don\'t need to be telling anybody else, etc, and remained so for the entire day and evening.
The other girl proceeded to get cattier and cattier as the day went on. I think she\'s ovulating at the moment, because she\'s about a week off my \"schedule\" and that\'s where it would put her. I didn\'t say or do anything unusual to her, but she started criticizing me about this, that, and the other thing--just catty little comments. Some just to me, but mostly to the group at large. I can definitely see the rival thing there. The thing is, I\'m not even her rival for a particular guy. Another girl is, but I guess she decided to take it out on me. I think I might cut out the PCC today and just use the PIw, see how that goes.