PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy=Ultimate Super Soldier

HB_88
02-26-2003, 07:19 PM
I think Ozzy Osbourne would make the ultimate \"super-soldier\": he can bite the head off anything; if captured and interrogated, he won\'t divulge vital information since he can speak only his own incomprehensible language. Actually getting him to the battlefield might prove difficult, though...

HB_88
\"No matter where you go... there you are!\"

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 07:33 PM
what vital information ? He can\'t remember a damn thing !!!!!

You say something to him , he forgets it while u still talk lol !

[bad word] these fuckin dogs [bad word] em all they do is [bad word] in my house fuckin dogs....Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaron ! what was I saying....oh [bad word]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 07:36 PM
Poor old bastard. Don\'t laugh at him. LOL

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 07:53 PM
Poor old ?

I wish I had a father like this. Well on second thought I don\'t, he may be the coolest dad on earth , however If I ended up looking like his son I\'d probably kill myself.

The show aired for month or was it years , and the poor guy didn\'t gat laid once !!!!!! Despite of all the attention and money ! Isn\'t that sad ! ????

Well atleast he can look forward to the future , when Ozzy meets his maker , he will get all the money + spend it on the most beautifull call-girls /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif !!!!!!!