PDA

View Full Version : Update on my hit

CollegeStudent
02-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Well heres the new update on my first experiences with pheros. The girl I mentioned in my last post \"Newbie Success\" was back today. She and I were chatting throughout class basically. This is a music class and we are required to attend two concerts through the semester. Im gonna ask her out to one on Monday. Couldnt have done it without a good icebreaker (ie my AE, that rhymes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Also just to make note, this past Monday the two hotties were FINALLY in class. This classroom has theater style seats (fold down seats in rows, ya know) and the two chicks sit one row in front and one seat to my left. Well right in the middle of class, one of them just turns around and looks me right in the eye for about a second. It wasnt a DIHL since it was only a second maybe, but very interesting. She did, however, have a kinda blank look on her face tho. Guess it could have been a DIHL if she didnt have to turn all the way around and were standing up and facing me maybe. Anyways, Ill post further updates. BTW: Im wearing 4 drops AE (new), 2 drops on jawline, 1 drop on eyebrows, and 1 drop on back of hands.

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 03:49 PM
Congratz on that (in my opinion) very good hit.

You\'ve been within the best \"hit range\" 0,02 with your choice of 4 drops so the this hit had to happen .)

Good Luck in the future !