PDA

View Full Version : Phero newbie How much should I apply

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 03:05 PM
I used PPA for 2 times and no sucess.
Can anyone help me how many drops should I put where and how.
Are 2 drops on the face suficient.
Thanks for all the help.

MadDoctor
02-27-2003, 10:27 AM
That sounds like a good first try, but remember -- pheromones are not going to turn you into Brad Pitt, they\'re just an advantage (when used right), much like, say, wearing your best looking outfit, or having one of those days where you somehow always say just the right thing. Exploiting that advantage is still up to you.

Beyond that, spend some time reading here. The various pheromones work differently for different people (gender, body chemistry, personality, etc.), and they work differently on different target audiences. If there were one clear answer, there\'d be no need for more than one product, but it\'s not even close to that simple.

The reference library has everything you\'re likely to need to know:
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html\")

cuddlebear
02-27-2003, 10:33 AM
Use the 3-prong approach (no jokes please!) ... Read the reference material, pick the brains of your friends on the forum, and learn from your own experience. I admit that you might have to pick a while at my brain to get anything useful out of it ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

CJ01
02-27-2003, 12:21 PM
I´ve never tried PPA myself because of it´s scent. It´s not one of the strongest products either.
Try the armpit trick if you haven´t already. It can always take some time untl you notice `results´. But as been said pheros won´t turn you into gods gift.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2003, 02:23 PM
Yes I know pheros won\'t put the girls on there knees but I was expecting just a look or a little smile.
I have gol a very oil skin on the face and will probably have many bacterias. I know this is a problem with pheros. Should I not put Pheros on my face it coul\'d a waste ?

Thank you for all the help.