PDA

View Full Version : Angel Pheromone Bomb

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 01:59 PM
These won\'t be precise measurements at all. However. I bought the big bottle of Angel and put in ...

3/4 of a dropper full of PI/w
3/4 of a dropper full of PCC
and 1 drop of EW

It smelled godawful at first, but after it sat overnight ...

today I\'m getting all KINDS of compliments from males and females and I\'m sweetie and baby and darlin\' and everybody\'s very lovey. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Angel can hold a lot of \'mones.

Elana
02-26-2003, 02:07 PM
I can\'t believe how brave you are to do that to full sized products. I am a wimp and will only mix on myself

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Rash, more like it, and man was I MAD at myself when I first smelled it. Nearly $100 down the drain and I almost did toss it.

It just needed to sit for a day.

bundyburger
02-26-2003, 03:37 PM
LOL.

I\'m glad it was successful.
I\'ve decided to buy a few gallons of Angel for men, spiked with a few bottles of PI/m and SoE and pour it into the rain tank outside. All I have to do is shower in the morning and by the time I go out at night I should smell perfect. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

...And the bonus is if a beautiful doctor should ever work on my insides she\'ll fall in love with me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 03:44 PM
ooo, yum. Can I swim in it?

bundyburger
02-26-2003, 03:59 PM
mmmmmm...might make a good secret ingrediant.... a bit of added FTR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 04:00 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
02-26-2003, 04:34 PM
I feel like Elaine in the \"Sponge worthy\" episode of Seinfeld when it comes to my Angel perfume. You have to be Angel worthy for me to put on those extra sprays. I\'m still shocked that you did that. I hadn\'t even noticed that one of the things you added was EW. Had I noticed that, \"brave\" would not have been the word I would have used. I\'m glad it worked out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 05:34 PM
I know, man, my hand was shaking. But it\'s fine, honest to god. I got compliments from other women in the ladies\' room today. From a couple of the real queen bitches. One asked what I was wearing and I said Angel and another wanted the particulars -- by whom, where did I buy it, etc., and another was standing there listening, taking it all in. That\'s big. The one who started the questioning never compliments another female and she\'s one you hope to god your attorney\'s not working a case with, because she\'ll do everything she can to make you look bad/make herself shine. And the guys have been extra chitty-chatty. You can load that bottle up if you want to mix with it; it can really take a lot of pheromones. And the great thing about Angel for EW is that the scent of the perfume doesn\'t fade, right? Angel is what it is, pretty much until you wash it off. So you can EW it and not worry about the cover scent fading. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I\'m gonna wear it Saturday night. Edit: The only thing I would change next time I make it is to put in less PCC. Oddly enough, the PCC is what could queer that mix. You know that little bit of metallic taste you get in the back of your throat with PCC? I had that in a big way when I put the mix on just mixed. That sort of pee smell in PCC. Next time I\'ll do half a dropper. But it does quieten down after it\'s sat overnight.

Elana
02-27-2003, 06:55 AM
Did you get the refillable bottle af Angel?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 10:47 AM
Definitely.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2003, 07:58 AM
It\'s amazing how well this mix is holding up. It\'s even nicer now that it\'s sat longer.

Elana
03-06-2003, 02:47 AM
Are using this as your everyday perfume? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 05:58 AM
Yes, two sprays.

Elana
03-06-2003, 06:00 AM
Wahooo /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
You go girl!

DaVinciKittie
06-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Yeah yeah, I know this is an old thread! FTR, how big was the dropper you used to spike the Angel?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-18-2003, 05:54 AM
It\'s about 2 inches long. I\'d say a dropper full was an inch and a little. It\'s an eye dropper from the drugstore, was sold in packages of two.

But...

I need some straight Angel now. Body cream would be good, I think. Because although I get compliments on it, by about 3 p.m., the scent is starting to fade just a little, and the \'mones smell too musky. Since I polluted the entire bottle, I don\'t have anything to refresh the scent with.

Come late fall I\'ll get another bottle of Angel and use it to dilute my mix some and keep the rest for cover, I think, or I\'ll get a body cream and spray the Fallen Angel into it, so it get\'s spread over more area.

You would probably do better to use the new EW - one drop of that rather than one drop of the beta test EW would probably be about right.