PDA

View Full Version : B's Top 10 visual female attractants

bivonic
02-26-2003, 01:05 PM
Could also be titled top 10 things that attract women to men in a non-communicative manner (i.e. when they notice you at first take)

1. The way he carries himself (Eyes can be included here, as it\'s more the allure & not what color, size, etc...)
2. Dress / Attire
3. Height
4. Chest / Shoulders / Frame
5. Cologne / Scent / Pheromones (natural or synthetic)
6. Tan (Complexion in general, ethnicity could overlap this too)
7. Waist (My theory: a guy with a great bod will win over an overweight pretty boy)
8. Facial features / White Teeth (a.k.a. pretty boy)
9. Biceps, Muscle tone in general
10. Hair (style, color, length, lack thereof)

[Edit: Major Changes, let me hear it now!!!]
Question is Facial features still too high???

keneng
02-26-2003, 01:30 PM
Possibly eyes?

I\'ve gotten many compliments from girls on my eyes. (dark brown)

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 01:30 PM
Sorry , I disagree..... a bit.

The Pheros are always first , then its always the face !!!

When I walk by a group of ladies in the club , my head acts like a magnet. They get a wiff of the pheros , then kinda magically they turn their head into my direction , and focus on my face. I\'m sure its the same for most here.

However , if they already noticed u from far away (no phero effect) then I think your top 10 makes sense.

bivonic
02-26-2003, 01:34 PM
Hey TBiRD - thanks for the feedback.

Only reason I put pheros below face is that I feel if they are not attracted to your face (meaning they actually got to see it before you whisked past them) all the pheros in the world aren\'t going to make them attracted to you. Now granted there are ranges, I\'m not saying you have to have a male model face, but if at a distance if they thought you were downright ugly (think hunchback of Notre Dame) it don\'t matter if you are giving off the \"I\'m Joe Millionnaire worth $50MM\" scent. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
02-26-2003, 01:37 PM
People depend on peripheral vision - when the girls see you scoping them out, their peripheral vision notices and they react - with or without pheromones.

As to the list, shoulders seem an important \"secondary\" sexual signal for women, up there with height and carriage. It\'s another highly visible body feature with sexual diamorphism. Men\'s fashions highhight this with squared-away, padded shoulders.

When women wear clothes with heavily padded shoulders, they should be accussed of \"shoulder envy.\" That really pisses them off!

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 01:41 PM
Hmm u wouldn\'t believe how many ladies he laid (hunchback of Notre Dame) Think it was the serious mojo between his legs.

bivonic
02-26-2003, 01:49 PM
Excellent Whitehall, I know I was missing attire, doh!

I just updated my list, & pushed \"Chest / Shoulders / Frame\" ahead of \"Waist\" yay cause that feature is better on me then my waist..

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:01 PM
Eyes, the look in his eyes. Most important. Not if they\'re pretty (although that helps). The look in his eyes.

bivonic
02-26-2003, 02:04 PM
So if the woman is a foot taller then him but he has that look in his eyes that\'s all it takes? Sorry not buying it, it might work with you but I bet I could find a dozen women that say otherwise.

Also when you & keneng say \"eyes\" or that look in their eyes, does that mean Paul Newman baby blue eyes? Or something that\'s hard to describe?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:05 PM
Never mind, Bivonic. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Buy hot clothes and wear pheromones.

bivonic
02-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Hey I\'m willing to put eyes up there if there\'s enough support, I just have a hard time putting it in as #1. Would you put it above facial features? I\'m thinking below, perhaps above phero\'s? Work with me.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:12 PM
If he\'s got that look in his eyes like he\'s practically in a trance, thinking about having sex with me. If he\'s got that look in his eyes like there\'s actually somebody IN there. If it appears, from looking in his eyes, that the lights are on and somebody interesting is at home. If he doesn\'t drop his eyes when I drop mine and he\'s still looking when I look back up and THEN he looks away but he\'s grinning to himself and I know I\'ve just been scoped.

Eyes, how he uses his eyes, what I can see in them. Above everything else.

Then shoulders.

Sexyredhead
02-26-2003, 02:23 PM
Let\'s see. First things I notice about a guy:

1. Way he carries himself--you notice this even if he\'s not facing you.
2. Height
3. Face--eyes come in here. You can tell a lot about a guy by the look in his eyes.
4. Chest/Shoulders/HANDS--I love men\'s hands, so I always check them out. Waist is one I\'d throw in with \"frame\".
5. Muscle tone--well, you\'re already checking out his frame, so...
6. Dress/Attire
7. Hair
8. Pheromones
9. Voice
10. Reaction to me

I put this order because you usually do have time to check out a guy before he gets right up to you, and the -mones won\'t hit till he\'s closer. However, I might change it a bit if I didn\'t have the opportunity to check him out first.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:29 PM
I notice hands, too, am big on hands.

Sexyredhead
02-26-2003, 02:30 PM
A guy can be drop dead DOG, but have a great personality with wide shoulders and great hands, and I\'m putty to him. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Eyes, I say, eyes.
That without anything else, and I\'m good to go.
The other is great, though, for sure I wouldn\'t argue.

Elana
02-26-2003, 02:32 PM
I love beautiful teeth and sexy lips

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:33 PM
and

PENIS

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 02:34 PM
I don\'t care about hair. I notice it if it\'s particularly nice or if it\'s particularly bad, but hair or lack thereof, moves me not.

Sexyredhead
02-26-2003, 02:34 PM
<PENIS >

Yes, I find this is a rather important feature of any man I date. lol

Sexyredhead
02-26-2003, 02:35 PM
Yep, as long as whatever he has, or doesn\'t have, is neat, I don\'t care.

SwingerMD
02-26-2003, 02:49 PM
Bivonic,

I\'m sorry, but I\'m going to have to agree with both Keneng and FTR with this one. I\'ve noticed that, almost without exception, every woman that I\'ve locked gazes with (not to intense to scare them off but enough for them to shyly look away) would eventually make the next move, usually a very forward move. Doesn\'t matter how tall they are. Remember that 6\' plus gal that came on to me very strong a while back? Yup lots of eye contact.

Check out Doc Love\'s article \"What Women Rember & Notice\" at www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\") .

bivonic
02-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Cool reviewing it now:
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_60/88_dating_advice.html>What Women Notice When Meeting Men</a>

bivonic
02-26-2003, 03:41 PM
WoW - I\'ve been to askmen.com before, but that was an Eye-opener, time to study that site for all it\'s got!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 03:43 PM
\"Men admire; women inspect.\"

That\'s well said.

Of course I like what he says about eye contact, but when I\'m looking at a guy\'s hands, I\'m not thinking about how long his fingers are in relation to one another. But at least he knows we look at hands.

That\'s a really good article.

bivonic
02-26-2003, 03:47 PM
See changes..props to Whitehall / FTR &amp; everyone else, let me know if there is any more tweaking, I need to walk the dog, but be back later - and NO \'walk the dog\' is not a polite euphemism for \'choking my chicken\' (sorry to disappoint) /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 03:47 PM
LOL
I\'m sure the dog\'s glad to hear that.

bundyburger
02-26-2003, 03:52 PM
I agree with the eyes thing too. You can do so much with a girl depending on HOW you look at them. And I have no doubt that when a girl (hot or not) walks through a door and notices me, she notices my eyes first. It\'s like my whole body consists of my eyes. ...THEN every thing else is checked out.

I concentrate on eye contact and how I do it all the time. MY favourite hobby. (exagerating a bit! lol)

EYES EYES EYES EYES /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 04:06 PM
In my first reply to this thread I said its face , but what I really meant were the eyes ! It always a focus on the eyes that happens to me when I walk around with pheros. (I said face thinking u would understand that I meant eyes - lol - what else (more) interesting is there in a mans face ?)

Another thing I noticed :

This eye focus is also a power game ! Doesn\'t have to be with pheros , it just happens more often with pheros.

The idea is : A girl looks into my eyes , I look into hers - the first to look away (obviously) looses.
Same thing for eye contact with men. (I used to be the one who always looked away first , walkin through streets , dealing with gazes I got. Well I was young at that time , now I understand the game and use it to my advance)

If a girl looks at you , and u look away first , its some kind of a sign of inferiority (or shyness or lack of interest , generally nothing good)

+ The real fun begins when u meet a girl who also got her mind right bout the \"eye power game\". Result of that is u look at each other for a very long time (both understanding what the intention is) and then it developes into smile or laughter. Really funny thing !!!

phersurf
02-26-2003, 04:39 PM
You may not consciously look at relation between finger length, but if pheros have taught us anything, it\'s that a lot of attraction happens at subconsciece level. Men may not think, \"I sure do like that woman\'s thin waist and curvy hips. I bet she\'s fertile\", but at subconsciece level we know that that shape has direct relation with a woman\'s fertility .

Attraction happens at the limbic brain, which is a very ancient part of our brains. This is where all the nonverbal things we do (or don\'t do) affect us. And it affects us without our higher brain functions getting in the way.

All the visual things we look at in the opposite sex as attractive have meaning to our ancient limbic brains. A good physique, for example, tells a woman\'s limbic brain, \'this guy will probably be a good hunter and be able to feed me and our offspring\".

In modern society, a lot of this does not make much difference. An out of shape software engineer wil be able to provide better than a buff construction worker, but our limbic brains don\'t know that. 5 million years of evolution is not easily overridden by 6 thousand years of civilization.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 05:07 PM
Yeah, makes sense.

SRH mentioned \"voice.\" Voice is a biggy. For me, you could have the entire list, but if you\'ve got a bad voice, forget it. Good eyes, good hands, good voice. I like a quiet voice.

My dream guy\'s starting to sound like the Horse Whisperer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
02-26-2003, 05:16 PM
I would have said $$$$$$$$$$ would be the top attractant for women when deciding between men all giving them attention and come on signals.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Can\'t buy me love.

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 05:26 PM
Don\'t know bout quiet voices , but I am a sucker for deep voices in men (though I\'m not gay].

I happen to have a deep voice myself , girls dig it for sure.

The grandmaster of deep voices is : Barry White , I bet he has women everywhere throwing their bossitas in his face whenever he opens his mouth !

Watcher
02-26-2003, 05:26 PM
Should clarify myself.

17-25 age group. Just watch joe millionare for instance.

phersurf
02-26-2003, 05:29 PM
&gt;The grandmaster of deep voices is : Barry White , I bet he has women everywhere throwing their bossitas in his face whenever he opens his mouth !

He must have testicles as big as grapefruits!

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 05:34 PM
I\'d say watermalons.

Watcher
02-26-2003, 05:35 PM
That must make sense, big balls and high test levels = deep voices.

druid
02-26-2003, 05:46 PM
ladies --
what exactly are you looking for when checking out a man\'s hands? size? grooming?

Watcher
02-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Hands - probably size
The first thing that gets checked with their better vision is his groin to see how big the mans friend is. And then slightly to the left or right for key type (BMW etc keyring) and wallet size and type. Indicates at a glance wealth etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Proportion re the length of the fingers to the palm, the texture of the palm, the shape of the palm, the shape of the fingers, the shape of the fingernails, the condition of the fingernails and cuticles, the texture of the skin, everything. I like long fingers. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif And it\'s got nothing to do with penis size correlation. It\'s got to do with finding my G spot. But just for their visual appeal alone, I like hands. On men or women, actually, I notice hands.

bjf
02-26-2003, 08:12 PM
1. eyes
2. hair
3.structure of face/youthful healthy skin
4. demeanor/type - charm, body language, smile
5.weight/body
6. boobs
7. not a bad dresser?
8. Is she a nazi? No? Okay I\'ll screw her
9. who she is as a person -- (this category is reserved for relationships, otherwise as all men know, guys don\'t care)

Watcher
02-26-2003, 08:28 PM
If she has a nice body and ugly head pop on a brown paper bag and off u go.
If shes a bitch make it quick and hard
If shes nice make sure u keep a hold of her and bonk her senseless as often as possible - if she has PMS use a1 to make her happy and then take her and bonk her some more. Make her delirious with sexual passion and drive her insane.

bjf
02-26-2003, 08:55 PM
i think you captured the general male code of conduct there

Watcher
02-26-2003, 09:15 PM
The general male code of contact if its ugly put a bag on top of its head if its good looking tie it up on a four post bed so it wont run away and take some horny goatweed and vigara like natural substances get it nice and strong and make her scream all night long ha ha ha.

Sexyredhead
02-27-2003, 07:01 AM
Watcher, I have to wonder about you sometimes. lol

I really don\'t like big huge hands, believe it or not. They look puffy and over-stuffed to me. I like well-formed hands with tapered fingers, clean neat nails, and strength. I don\'t necessarily mean lots and lots of muscle, but I do like men who work with their hands. It\'s hard to explain, but I can picture a perfect pair of hands in my mind at the moment. There\'s just something about certain men\'s hands that says they know what to do with them, and it makes me want to volunteer to let them practice on me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I don\'t check key type, and I don\'t check wallet size. There are guys I\'d date in a minute who have good jobs that don\'t pay a lot, and they drive old pickup trucks. Still sounds good to me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
02-27-2003, 07:05 AM
i don\'t like oversize breasts either. I like breasts that are in proportion and perky. i like nipples that are in proportion as well, not big, small is okay, but right size is best.

Then i like ones with nice color and form, and ones that don\'t look like a chewed up toy. I like a nice shade of pink. Sometimes a red is cute.

Elana
02-27-2003, 07:10 AM
&lt;&lt;Then i like ones with nice color and form, and ones that don\'t look like a chewed up toy.&gt;&gt;

EWWWWWW!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif That\'s so nasty /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif