PDA

View Full Version : Love Potions

Mtnjim
02-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Last night Discovery Health had \"Love Potions\" on. The frist 30 min. of the program discussed scents including Pheros (quite a bit) including a short interview with Frankhouer (sp?), and listed him as the author of \"Scent of Eros\" (no mention of JVK). The show indicated that researchers had already isolated **24** human pheros (and speculated that there were about 100-150). The only one mentioned specifically was \"A-1\"

FYI

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 02:10 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo

a whooping 24 !!!!!!!!!!!! + up to 150 total . What does this mean ??????

More products soon to arrive , more testing for us , and very probably even better results for most of us.

I almost orgasm imagining a product , featuring all 150 pheros at 100 times the normal strength.

Stone LABS GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!

hmm on second thought a product feat. all known 24 at 10x the strength concentration would be off da hook too + more realistic.

Superhumans ??????? Only time will tell

bivonic
02-26-2003, 02:13 PM
I bet only a small percentage are actually \"attractant\" pheros, don\'t forget you have \"fear\" pheros, \"anger\" pheros, HSAL (He\'s Such A Loser) phero, think of an emotion & there\'s probably a phero for it.

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 02:16 PM
U had to kill the fun ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Sure you are right , but I HOPE that not only the 3 - 5 we have right now are for attraction purposes from 150 total.

I think the real fun will begin , when they isolate \"LOVE ON FIRST SIGHT PHERO\"

It happens inr real life , so why shouldnt there be a phero for it...... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Mtnjim
02-26-2003, 03:05 PM
I forgot to mention that when they were talking about \"A-1\", they stated that it *wasn\'t* a sexual attractent, but made women feel more relaxed. They speculated that this would lead to relations.

SonnyBlack
02-26-2003, 03:25 PM
I think the real fun will begin , when they isolate \"LOVE ON FIRST SIGHT PHERO\"

It happens inr real life , so why shouldnt there be a phero for it......

Imagine the possibilities of a love at first site phero...damn...

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 03:57 PM
true dat. Damn !

jvkohl
02-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I haven\'t seen the show, but heard about it several months ago. It\'s not uncommon for Francouer to market himself as the author of The Scent of Eros (though co-author is usually used when someone, like him, is not the first author of the book.) As first author, I sometimes neglect to mention Francouer as co-author, not as a slight--he really helped make the book less technical--but merely because he has not really kept up on any information about pheromones since 1994.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 06:15 PM
That seems to me to be actionable.

bsxs
02-26-2003, 07:05 PM
I want to be first in line for that one.

TBiRD
02-26-2003, 07:19 PM
James can you enlighten me with some of your knowledge on phero conversion on clothes. (You don\'t accept PM\'s so I ask here)

I searched the archives and found alot of info on skin conversion/hair conversion but only one thread , where you mentioned that conversion doesn\'t happen on clothing at all.

I need this info to add to my skin vs hair vs clothing thread.

So far my understanding is :

Conversion doesn\'t happen at all on clothing , because there is no bacteria present. Simple as that. What about oxidation ?

My plan is to pretty much enhance most of my clothes with SOE .
-its the friendliest phero combo of them all , so its not a problem to wear it always/on all occasions and since conversion cannot happen it is supposed to remain -nol + -rone for extended time. (You need to confirm this though)

Speaking of time , I know pheros on clothing or paper last very very long , what about the potency/strength. The pheros get airborne , so u have fewer and fewer over time. Have you got any info on this \"phero loss rate\" ?

Another thing is heat. More heat = faster dispersion of the pheros. Is there an ideal tempreture + at what tempreture do they start to get airborne ?
Winter-cold is not good as I noticed /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I know these are many questions , I hope u can help me out with some of them !

Oceanborn
02-26-2003, 07:23 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

<hr></blockquote>

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif they already did!

Watcher
02-26-2003, 08:31 PM
You just need the find of the right compounds and the right ratios of each. All the fun with extra experimentation.

Walter
02-26-2003, 08:59 PM
Pheromol Factor is supposed to have about 20 or so pheromones in it. It will probably be the one containing the most pheros for a while.

Watcher
02-26-2003, 09:18 PM
I heard xcite wipes has 30 odd pheormone compounds although they aint listed so we dont know what they are.

Walter
02-26-2003, 09:20 PM
They do have the same formula. Maybe it does have 30 odd pheros in it.

Watcher
02-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Oops sorry memory lapse walter u are correct i just checked it out. Havent thought about those products for a while.

SonnyBlack
02-27-2003, 10:42 AM
does pheromol factor really have 20 or more pheros in it???How has this product worked for some of you people???What kind of effects do you get on it...hmm seems my curiousity has once again been rattled

jvkohl
02-27-2003, 10:20 PM
TBIRD: to avoid confusion it\'s better to pose questions in a separate thread, with a titile: question for JVK. Meanwhile, I really can\'t answer any of your questions. No studies have been done, so there is only speculation. The bacteria on skin versus that on clothing (if any) would be so different as to even begin speculation. Oxidation, potency loss etc., are just as confounding. Each putative pheromone would need to be studied separately and then in combination. Not much chance of this happening soon.

TBiRD
02-28-2003, 06:41 AM
Ok Mr Kohl !

I kinda guessed that my questions would be really hard to answer. Seems its up to \"us\" (love-scent maddocs) to find out.

I think a good way would be to simply go ahead create cloth talismans or use pheros on clothing , then see how it works.
Oxidation , potency loss ? Well if you don\'t see hits after a few days of wearing the same cloth , then obviously to much oxidated /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Simple as that.

Thx for the input. You are very welcome ! (But you know that don\'t u.)

Oh another \"offtopic thing\" : I visited your site and saw your picture (top right). Now seriously , without joking or something : Get rid of the hair that is left + Shave of the beard , then wait till it grows everywhere a few mm. Result ?
--------------------------------------------------------&gt;

YOU ARE A BRUCE WILLIS LOOK ALIKE !

Most women think he is the sexiest man alive , why shouldn\'t you get some credit from that ??? He also , isn\'t really bald , but he shaved the little that was left off and now walks around sexy as hell !

Yours faithfully TBiRD

bjf
02-28-2003, 06:57 AM
no offense, but if anyone speaks to jvk on this board, they litter their posts with all sorts of suck-ups. I am sure jvk says this, but is just too damn smart and classy to say anything.