PDA

View Full Version : Angel for Women

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2003, 05:25 PM
The other night I really needed a lift and decided to get a new perfume...went to Nordstroms and smelled Angel again and fell in love with it again, and bought it.

I\'ve been perfectly comfortable in it this time around.

I remember when I was in my teens, smelling perfumes with a grown woman, who, when I picked up Balmain\'s Jolie Madame, said no, that\'s not for you, that\'s only for mature ladies.

I think Angel is for \"mature ladies,\" not meaning \"mature\" as a euphemism for \"old,\" but rather, sexually mature, sexually confident.

I\'ve been reading the guys\' talk about how women of different ages respond to different pheromones. I think it also applies to perfumes.

Sexyredhead
02-25-2003, 06:21 PM
You\'ve got a good point, FTR. When I was first given Angel as a gift, and having never smelled it before, I liked it, but it was just too much for me. I sadly put it in a drawer and waited for a very cold day to pull it out and wear it again, but never got around to it. I wasn\'t nearly as confident in myself as I am now, or as comfortable around men. (I\'d been very sick for almost two years, and had had to stay home a lot--not good for one\'s social skills. lol)
Then when I tried it out last week, as you saw in my thread, it wasn\'t nearly as bad as I\'d remembered, and although I can smell it on and off throughout the day, no one I\'ve asked said they could smell it more than 3 feet or so away. I love it--doesn\'t bother me at all, and I love the compliments I get on it. I\'m also more confident about myself and more comfortable with men than I\'ve been in ages.
Good thinking. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-25-2003, 06:33 PM
Either you got it, or ya don\'t got it.

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 11:06 AM
I have never heard of Angel myself, I wear White Musk for women and Peach Soft Musk that i get from Avon and I get a lot of responses from both men and women. Both men and women say what are you wearing or boy you smell good. Just thought I\'d post, I was going to ask what Angel was till I seen this post, I didn\'t know it was a perfume.

I guess it\'s the body chemistry like some one said and same goes; i guess with pheromone\'s from all the reading i have been doing on this site so far, great posts!!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2003, 01:11 PM
I like Avon Peach Soft Musk, too.

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 01:17 PM
hi,
I got an email and love scent said they use paypaly but i don\'t see it when i get to ordering, i know i seen on here before, do you know about this?

Phantom
03-01-2003, 01:25 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Congrats FTR so many great posts... Points UP
FullTiltRedhead (Enlightened One) YAAAAAAAAY!!!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2003, 06:44 AM
Oh, thanks! Looks like I got a new name. Cool /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

sophie
03-02-2003, 07:28 PM
OK, it\'s a sign from heaven that I need to get back in the mix here, I just bought some Angel today (love it myself, you know I like to do nice things for ME)!! FTR, I miss you and Elana and looking forward to meeting all the new people around here....I\'ll be checking in again, see ya!! Sophie

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2003, 08:00 PM
YAY, Sophie\'s back!

bundyburger
03-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Hi Sophie,

I have a message from Bivonic---> Pics?

Well at least I THINK that\'s what he would ask. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MadDoctor
03-03-2003, 01:08 AM
I think something that makes Angel (for women) really unique is the way they totally skipped the floral and spicy sides. Angel smells like a wonderful European confectioner\'s shop. It makes the wearer seem thoroughly edible!

bundyburger
03-03-2003, 01:56 AM
The past few days I\'ve been seriously considering ordering a sample of the Mens version for that reason (edible). Edible\'s got to be a good thing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 05:53 AM
That you like it is a big endorsement.

Elana
03-03-2003, 06:13 AM
Sophie is back /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Sophie is back /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif FTR and I have been talking about you wondering where you were. It\'s great to see you. Don\'t run away from us again. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
03-03-2003, 06:19 AM
pics?

Elana
03-03-2003, 06:20 AM
Bundy already asked for you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
03-03-2003, 06:28 AM
LOL - that\'s what I get for skimming! At least they\'re learning! I\'m training these chaps well! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-03-2003, 07:54 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif
I have a hard time seeing how anyone could not like Angel. It seems to have as universal appeal as something like Cool Water (which is a bit lacking in character for my taste, but is still totally inoffensive) or Acqua di Gio, but gets a lot more emphatically positive reactions. I got kind of frustrated doing some perfume shopping a while ago, spent a long time in Macy\'s with a sachet of coffee beans in my hand, and found a few things which were nice, but nothing which totally stood out. A few days later, smelled Angel at a little boutique perfumery. Eureka!

No comment on Angel for men, though... it\'s supposed to be fairly different, but I haven\'t tried it out yet.

bjf
03-03-2003, 09:44 AM
better be good, cause i just ordered it!

Icemone
03-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Hi bundyburger, all,

Yes, Angel AMEN is great!!!
One of my favorites and it does get you those type of flirtateous comments /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif AND
responses. Sniffing,
DIHL ( mones underneath the Angel\'s wings ) and depending on WHERE they smell you...
Oh, and it LAST a LONG TIME ( and so does the scent LOL )

The Perfect scent for Valentines Day and possibly for making almost every day that special!
And I LOVE Women\'s ANGEL

bjf
03-05-2003, 09:02 AM
doesn\'t the great smell get corrupted with pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 09:51 AM
Not to any noticeable extent.

bjf
03-05-2003, 10:09 AM
i guess nol based (female) products blend better. Something stinky like NPA would have a more difficult time.

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 10:11 AM
where do you get this angel product? it\'s perfume right? for a woman.
thanks

Elana
03-05-2003, 04:11 PM
It is a perfume. You can find it Bloomingdale\'s and Nieman\'s as well as some other department stores