PDA

View Full Version : WHO HAS THE BIGGEST WEE WEE?

MOBLEYC57
02-25-2003, 02:41 PM
There were three boys all in third grade: a short boy, a tall boy, and a redneck. They were trying to think of games to play at recess when the short boy got an idea.

\"I know,\" he said, \"we can play, ‘Who\'s Got the Biggest wee wee’\".

\"How do you play that?\" asked the redneck.

\"It\'s easy\'\' said the tall boy, \"we can play it next recess.\"

So when recess time came, the three boys went outside.

\"Alright,\" said the short boy, \"Lets play.\"

The short boy explained that all you have to do is pull down your pants and whoever has the biggest wee wee wins 5 dollars from the others. And so the short boy pulled down his pants and the other two boys were impressed. Then the tall boy pulled down his pants. His wee wee was about the same size as the short boy\'s. As the redneck boy pulled his pants down, the other two boys stared in awe.

\"You win for sure,\" they both said.

Later that day the redneck boy went home and his mother asked, \"So did you make any new friends today?\"

\"Yup. I played this game called ‘Who\'s Got the Biggest wee wee’ and the other boys said I won because I\'m a redneck.\"

His mother laughed and replied, \"No sweetie, you won because you\'re 23.\"

KEEP SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!

Blackwidow_Woman
02-26-2003, 01:56 PM
MOBLEY, so how big is your wee wee???? hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-26-2003, 02:09 PM
That\'s top secret, buuuuuut.....you\'d be proud that you did. Depending on your appetite. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Do you like knowing and feeling that you\'ve be thoroughly appreciated, or do you just like just knowing that you\'ve be appreciated? If it\'s just knowing...sorry! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif The saying is if you can\'t stir it like coffee, *uck up the sides! I\'m one that stirs. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif At least that\'s what I\'ve been telling myself all these years! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-27-2003, 08:10 AM
oh,, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... not a grinder, or ram rod, or driller....hehehehehehe!! stir away babe...ooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2003, 08:14 AM
Yu\'s gotta be carefal what\'cha asking fer! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Ya can\'t just go giving ya remote control to anyone hunny buns! Ya can get clicked all of the place!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif