PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Phero test

filterfactory
02-25-2003, 02:18 PM
I\'ve decided to do the ultimate phero test(to figure out just how effective these pheroes are). I am going to find a woman (have a few in mind)and put all the available male pheroes on her and see what happens, over an extended period of time. Only problem is I don\'t have all of them and it would be very expensive to get them all. I do have AEm and realm but I don\'t think that the ratios in AE is right and realms potency is as far as i can remember really weak. So I want to get the science kit with A1 and WAGG and NPA, that would give me the broadest range of pheroes available. But as I said earlier it will be very expensive and I don\'t even know if any girl would wear these to see if it did have any effect(although wearing them myself wouldn\'t hurt:) ). So to get me motivated I\'d like a little feed back from the ladies as to what they think of this? What would your reaction be if a gay male friend (attractive) asked you to try this little experiment(if you didn\'t know alot about pheroes)?

The reason I\'d use females instead of another guy is because women don\'t have too many androstenes to confuse what is really happening with these ones in particular(and the levels of the androstenes are much lower) and to just smell them on my own wouldn\'t do anything, according to what I understand of pheroes one needs it to be on skin to get the best results and that is because of the break down of the pheroes and also I think that the MHC is vitally important to get the full reaction from these pheroes.

ladies let me know what you think.

Elana
02-25-2003, 04:52 PM
We have the makings of a new mad scientist. Be sure to report all results.

Watcher
02-26-2003, 02:05 AM
EW/PCC would be a good addition to. I forgot all about the womens forum.

filterfactory
02-26-2003, 02:42 AM
I am a gay male so I don\'t think that the copulins will have much effect on me. But thanx anyway

Elana
03-01-2003, 03:49 AM
Did the Ultimate Phero test begin? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

filterfactory
03-01-2003, 01:06 PM
Its a work in progress, I need to come up with the money for the pheroes, today i am getting A1 with the EW. The EW will be fun to play around with with my lesbian and straight guy friends especially mixed with the Realm for men that I have /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif