PDA

View Full Version : Question from a newbie

TheThe
02-25-2003, 01:48 PM
I just ordered the <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://love-scent.com/beginner-set-ls/index.html>beginner\'s special</a> for men (unscented) after looking over the boards and the FAQ and deciding that The Edge seemed like the best shot. My question is in two parts and basically comes down to this: I realize that using \'mones involves some experimentation on the user\'s part, but a) what - both in terms of amount and product - would you guys recommend I wear on the first day to try it out and b) with so many different products being sent to me, what works best for different situations and what combinations produce what results? Thanks.

Phantom
02-25-2003, 02:23 PM
I got laid just applying 4 dabs of the stuff right out of the bottle (did\'nt spray) to my face (eyebrows, ears and neck) and used my favorite cologne as cover,

Then I meet up with my girl-friend at her house we were just watchin tv and she says \"if I do something with you, you wont tell anyone right? cause im really horny and I want to s*ck your d*ck then later i\'ll let you f*ck me in the @$$\" those were her exact words. I use 5 dabs now and it works great any higher will make me stink, just be shure to use a good high quality cologne to cover it\'ll give you more results and it will give girls a reason to be closer to you.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2003, 02:26 PM
What a lovely story, dear. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-25-2003, 03:28 PM
the SPMO that comes in that set works a-ok as a cover scent as well and has some -nol in it. And he\'s right..dab..don\'t spray that\'ll likely get ya a OD.

Phantom
02-25-2003, 03:34 PM
I dont really like the smell though, thats just my opinion.

TheThe
02-25-2003, 03:54 PM
And what about the SOE packet? It only comes with one, so when would you suggest I use that?

Wolfe
02-25-2003, 06:40 PM
that single pack is 2 apps, use 1/2 of it at a time, and can use it at same time as the TE.(works as a cover too) apply it right to the side of the TE..IE: the TE to top on the chest where it meets neck and the SoE on the pulse points behind the ears.(can use a spoon to spread the SoE)..but other ways to go about that as well, takes diff methods 4 diff ppl it seems..what works 4 one might not work 4 another.