PDA

View Full Version : Product constituents ???

badger
02-25-2003, 04:49 AM
Hi All !
I\'m new to this group so did my homework first by searching previous posts, which went part way toward answering my question, but not completely.
Last year I used a product called Contact18, in the UK, which gave a dramatic and sudden response with one particular female friend of mine. Since then I purchased some SoE which doesn\'t seem to have the same results. Also, the Contact18 I have left doesn\'t seem to \"keep the momentum\" going, failing to achieve anything like the success I had the first time I used it when with her.

Reading previous posts I understand that the various products have different recipes in terms of the ratio of none:nol:rone, that some are better suited to individuals than others, and that SoE is weighted toward -nol. Is there a resource, or does anyone know please, the approximate ratio of none:nol:rone in the products on the market ? I\'m not after a full quantitative analysis, just something like \"SoE is mostly nol, little none and no rone...Contact18 is mostly none...\"

My female friends mainly refer to me as a \"nice\" guy, and the lady in question is one who would tend to go for the more wild/rebellious/rugged type so, from what I\'ve read, I figure I\'d do better with a product with a stronger -none bias. Any other advice on how I could replicate the initial \"wow !\" result would also be much appreciated. Might it simply be a case of increasing the strength/concentration of the pheromone I know already works (whatever it is in Contact18) or to try a different mix ?

Many thanks,

Badger

Wolfe
02-25-2003, 04:58 AM
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

seadove
02-25-2003, 05:02 AM
Hello Wolfy
Long time no see !!
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-25-2003, 05:03 AM
hiya /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, been around though, just not much to say anymore

Phantom
02-25-2003, 05:22 AM
Andro 4.2 has the same ingredients as Contact18 just a few times stronger you might have success with that since its a all None product.

badger
02-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Thanks. DOH ! How did I miss that link ? I\'d read the FAQ etc. in the past but never noticed the table, it\'s really useful. Thanks also Phantom for the comparison with Contact 18, will probably start with a trial of NPA+RM and let you know how it goes.

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 05:52 AM
badger you live in the UK?

badger
03-03-2003, 04:27 AM
Yes I do, south east England

CptKipling
03-03-2003, 06:23 AM
Well that could be near me, kinda depends though...

I wonder how safe UK members are from identification anyway, or if we are just being over cautious...