PDA

View Full Version : What could I do to enhance this mix?

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:02 PM
This morning I put on AE and Acqua di Gio before I went to school. A decent amount of both. Well I got hits, some pretty obvious ones, but I think it could be better. I\'m not just looking for hits from 4 or 5 people, I\'m looking for a LARGER audience, a lot of people. Do you know what I could add that would enhance the hits? I have A1, PI/m, NPA, SoE, RM by the way.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:07 PM
A1 would be one. And maybe reduce by 1 drop of AE and put on one drop of NPA instead ?
See how that goes (NPA secret ingredients and a1 also)

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Does A1 get a wide range of people?

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Do You know one of the Seven SINS ?

------------------->>>GREED<<<-------------------------------------

You experienced OBVIOUS hits from people around u. Not just one , but frikkin 4-5 of them !

This is more than most love-scent users experience with pheros !!!!!

Why do u want to fix something , that ainn\'t broke ????

If these [in my opninion excellent results] are not enough for u , get some anthrax , this will get the attention of the masses u desire to impress. [Ok , stupid joke - but I\'m trying to make a point]

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Maybe I am, but these hits weren\'t as great as they could have been, they\'ve been kinda ordinary phero hits for me.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:20 PM
Sounds like me, i just reactions from everyone for some strange reason even without any pheros either they love me or they get aggressive (with horny goatweed/tribulus i pump out plenty of natural stuff)
Anyway the core belief around here is to experiment (all the mixes came this way) so try the different suggestions - try mine first u should get A response.
Let us know what happens.
If it aint broke make it better.

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 05:22 PM
\"Not as great as they could have been ?\"

Have u ever considered , that the poor littles pheros already do all they possibly can for u ? Maybe everything else depends on u ! (Looks /Behaviour...)

Or have u experienced much better results with some other product , and now u try to recreate this situations with AE ???

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Yah , if it aint broke make it better.... [...and f.u.c.k-up while improving] /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:25 PM
I\'ve had LOTS better days with pheros, I\'m searching for my perfect mix. WKM#1 worked well for me, but I did once or twice get comments that I don\'t smell too good.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:27 PM
All im gunna say is if you have the product then very small batches (1 ml) similar to what we got with the WAGG testing lasts about a week if used as recommened and you still have plenty of product spare.
Hey the worst u can do is f.u.c. k it up the best u can do is find something that works better or get a wide range of people responding , the will respond to some phero signatures and not others so why not get a wide range as possible (that is what he wants by his original question)

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:29 PM
What do you think a good ratio is for A1 and AE... or NPA and AE.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:30 PM
That may have been the Arone content. James kohl (SOE maker) that 1 in 100 people are hypersensitive to Arone which means that they may be compelled to say something esp women with their period when their sense of pheromone sensitivity is 15 times as non period time.
If WKM#1 works well for u then why not try DD#1 = SOE NPA in a 7:3 ratio. Try adding a1 to that mix also.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:32 PM
A1 : Ae = 1:9 ratio
NPA : AE = 2:8 ratio.

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 05:36 PM
True dat .

But he also admitted to be a bit greedy.
+ I don\'t see how it is possible to appeal to everybody ?

The only thing that does that is -nol standalone. Whenever u have -none in the mix , it will always be scary to some people , though turning others more on .

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Could add PI(W) with those couplins perhaps even WAGG is the way to go. Once it is being sold.
Hey im greedy sometimes, i can cause real choas, but i know what works for me because i have fiddled for 5 years with pheromones.
It is true that dat Anone is scary to some and just gets alpha males real aggressive also - best used in small amounts for some and large amounts for others.

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Not appeal to everybody, but generally be a magnet.

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:40 PM
I actually do have PI/w.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:42 PM
DD#1 and WKM#1 are about as you are going to get u can try A1 or PI(W) or both if you want. U could just go all out and buy perfect 10 which is way more powerful and is the one that got a bit crazy for me when i had it.

Sexyredhead
02-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Hey, sorry to be off topic, but what\'s your personal response to wearing PIw? Does it do anything for you?

bsxs
02-24-2003, 05:47 PM
I actually haven\'t tried it. I probably should one of these days.

Phantom
02-24-2003, 05:51 PM
lol how much money did you spend on all those phero products?

Sexyredhead
02-24-2003, 05:54 PM
Try it. I\'d be interested to see what it does to you when you wear it.

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 06:11 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

A1 : Ae = 1:9 ratio
NPA : AE = 2:8 ratio.

<hr></blockquote>

I think that is speculation, is it not?

I have actually had results with AE:NPA 3:1

Try that.

upsidedown
03-01-2003, 01:14 PM
I\'ve had some success with AE:NPA at 5:1. I also had success with a 3 way mix of (new scent) AE:NPA:A1 @ 5:1:2.

I\'m tempted to replace that A1 in that mix with WAGG once it comes out to see how it works.