PDA

View Full Version : E1?

MadDoctor
02-24-2003, 04:16 PM
Just wanted to say that I think the availability of androstadienone concentrate here is great, and... any chance of doing the same with estratetraenol at some point?

Would this interest people, or I am just being idiosyncratic (as usual)?

xvs
02-24-2003, 05:11 PM
In studies, estratetraenol has been shown to depress men. It also doesn\'t attract women.

So what\'s the point of it?

Watcher
02-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Why would you want to use something that did that. Except in very small amounts to drive off some moronic acting alpha male who doesnt know when to but out. I would say use it in a larger mix of other products.

MadDoctor
02-24-2003, 08:00 PM
In studies, every substance we use here other than A1 and estratetraenol has been shown to do very little to the VNO, the VNO has never been shown to have any way of relaying data to the brain or pretty much anywhere else, and those of us who smear ourselves with nol, none and rone are looked at as somewhere between acupuncture patients and snake oil customers. This article from the American Psychological Association is pretty representative of that perspective: http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct02/pheromones.html (\"http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct02/pheromones.html\")

Let\'s face it, with Realm having the intellectual property lock on the two substances which actually *do* seem to clearly qualify as human pheromones (despite the lack of proof that they, or any of the others do anything predictable at all to humans), there is zero incentive for serious research. AIDS drugs which cost $20,000/yr. here cost $200/yr. in India, where medicines have no legal protection under patent law. In other words, serious studies happen when companies expect to sell stuff for 100 times what it costs them to make it. The closest thing to \"proof\" that *any* human pheromone does anything is our own experiences. SKF are simply not going to throw millions of dollars at testing these things. It\'s going to be up to us to a great extent.

A1 has never been shown to attract women either -- just as the others all haven\'t. But a lot of guys here swear by A1! Estratetraenol is, roughly speaking, the female equivalent of A1. If anybody\'s going to test it, it\'ll be us, and I\'ll admit to being curious enough to try it!

Oh, and... if estratetraenol were worthless for doing anything but depressing guys, then Realm for Men is a worthless and harmful product, eh? I wouldn\'t want to make such an allegation based on studies which, so far, seem to be incomplete and sometimes contradictory.

Watcher
02-24-2003, 10:29 PM
those of us that use realm for men and compare it with the rone nol and none products figure it is useless and we are the ones that know what we are talking about.

The producers of realm are focused on other facets of their patents and consider pheromones a low yielding business.

We could use estratetraenol as a way to depress surrounding men. Actually Jkohl says that the VNO isnt a functioning part of the human brain and Nol rone and Anone trigger a direct hormonal response via other parts of the sensory brain.

Which would explain why we get better responses to the androgens instead. Maybe realms media hyped research is assed about and we are on the right theroy. Via the pheromone impact on raising LHA levels in other people directly is the way it goes including causing the LHA rises which lead to a greater expression of sexual behaviour.

try this link http:// (\"http://\")

MadDoctor
02-24-2003, 11:16 PM
> those of us that use realm for men and compare it with the rone nol and
> none products figure it is useless and we are the ones that know what we
> are talking about.
Ah, but remember? Realm does everything backwards, on the theory that wearing the opposite sex\'s pheromones will do good things to the wearer. This is the exact opposite to what everyone here seems to think, that if you\'re male, you should wear male pheromones. Realm for Men would probably work a lot better for you if you were female... and if they upped the percentage of pheromones, which is quite low. If you\'d been wearing Realm for Women, you\'d have been wearing A1, which folks seem to agree can be quite effective.
> ...we get better responses to the androgens instead. Maybe realms
> media hyped research is assed about and we are on the right theroy.
Insofar as Realm has people wearing the opposite sex\'s pheromones, I agree completely. I wouldn\'t want to wear estratetraenol myself, but I know my wife would be happy to give it a try. For years, A1 was only worn by women, and in tiny doses at that. Now we\'re learning better. It just seemed to me that maybe estratetraenol also deserved a second look, for exactly the same reasons.