PDA

View Full Version : TE QUESTION

Phantom
02-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Anyone know which phero\'s are in The Edge for women? I have Andro 4.2, Rogue Male and The Edge for men and I realized I needed a product with Nol to ease the negative effects of None, is there any Nol in the womens formula?

I looked in the Product table but it only had the specifications for TE for men, is there any unscented Nol product without couplins that I can buy to add to my arsenal? If anyone could answer these questions it would really help me out.

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 03:45 PM
chemset nol is the only unscented nol product I have heard of.

PI /w/unscented is a good -nol source too but has couplins.

Try Soe gel packs , smells wonderfull !

Phantom
02-24-2003, 03:47 PM
how about The Edge for women does it have Nol?

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 06:14 PM
\"quote :\" While the exact formula is not yet released by the manufacturer, there is a guaranteed total pheromone content by weight of 2.4 mg per bottle, making it a good value bang per buck next to the big boys, Primal and Andro.

Separate formulae for men and women. \"

hmm since its separate formula for women , its should be very high on -nol .

Still , if u want to make sure get the chemset -nol [for pure -nol] or get the Soe gel packs (they have rone in them too 4:1]

Or wait till some -nol only products will show up !!! [They will sooner or later cos everybody is requesting them !!!!!]

Watcher
02-24-2003, 06:17 PM
Just grab WAGG when it comes out.

Phantom
02-24-2003, 06:27 PM
i\'ll probably do both, i\'ll get some nol first until WAGG comes out, should I get PL/w which has 11 mg nol for $69 or chem set nol for $89.95? is the chem set nol of better quality than the primal? just want to know, i\'ll get some rone too for i can make my own unscented SOE.

franki
02-24-2003, 09:49 PM
No one knows what is in The Edge for women. It should contain some none and some of La Croy\'s secret ingredients. As far as I know it contains no nol!

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
02-24-2003, 11:38 PM
This is true, There is no NOL in either mens or womens Edge or NPA.
Bruce

MadDoctor
02-24-2003, 11:41 PM
No surprise to me! TE/w smells one heck of a lot like NPA.