PDA

View Full Version : SOE order plus question on stuff i already have

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2003, 01:36 PM
Ok ive finally made my decision to order SOE within the next few days. One thing that i have learned in the last few days of reasearching is that the nol in SOE is good with a A-mone i think it is. Well i already have a product that i bought a week ago called euphero. It is an Amone product claiming 5mg of none. However unlike almost all of the other products i cannot smell a single thing. Not just the bad BO or cat piss smell but i cant smell alcahol either. Im not getting that good results also so i have become very skeptical of this product. So here is the second question do you guys from expierence think this product is working or should i buy the newbie kit with the edge in it along with the SOE and just forget about this product? thanks for the help and just so i dont piss anyone off im buying from here from now on i purchased this before i found this website.

Phantom
02-24-2003, 01:50 PM
SOE contains Nol and Rone not None like euphero, if you really want to see if euphero is a scam or not just OD and apply 10+ dabs of it and see if you piss anyone off (lots of None causes fear or aggressiveness in guys) I don\'t trust any other site than www.love-scent.com (\"http://www.love-scent.com\") I think their the most honest and trustworthy site on the net other places will just rip you off.

MadDoctor
02-24-2003, 04:24 PM
A less drastic approach than massive OD might be to have a few friends try to smell it. Assuming that\'s 5 mg. to a bottle of 50 ml. or less, you should be pretty darn sure after running it by 2-3 other noses. Some people, especially guys, simply cannot smell androstenone, and you could be one such person.

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 06:16 AM
Or apply some under you nose and see what happens, you will tend to go a bit crazy with -none under your nose (well I do anyway).