PDA

View Full Version : Athena?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 12:11 PM
Has anyone tried the pheromone product from Athena?
It`s very expensive.....for those who have tried it,what where the results?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 01:30 PM
Anyone???

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 02:10 PM
if someone has used it then they\'ll write back.

personally, i avoided it from the beginning because no one is going to sell my something for a hundred bucks and straight up tell me that i cant get it back, makes me think they dont believe in their product and actually expect it not to work for everyone. stick to love-scent, money back guarantee, that\'s important.

[ September 18, 2001: Message edited by: matt ]

SyraBrian
09-18-2001, 12:37 PM
I have used Athena 10X. I mixed it IR\'S Stealth Bomber, producing some pretty amazing results.

The funniest result happened in a sports bar. I stood next to a pretty blonde while ordering a drink at the bar. When I received my drink, I walked back to where I was standing, which was about twelve feet away from her.

Within minutes, she picked up her seat, carried it over to where I was standing, placed it right next to me, and sat down in it, all the time giving me this big smile! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2001, 08:12 PM
WHAT IS STEALTH BOMBER???NEVER HEARD OF IT...!!! images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif

SyraBrian
09-21-2001, 02:15 PM
Stealth Bomber is an unscented pheromone cologne that Intimate Research used to sell.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2001, 02:52 PM
Athena costs too much!! 100$!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2001, 03:24 PM
$100 dollars? That\'s nothing.

If you try to buy their product from their only distributor here in Mexico, you\'d have to pay $216!

images/icons/shocked.gif

Even worse: if you live in Mexico you are not allowed to buy the product that sells on their web page (the $100 one). You HAVE to buy the $216 one!

images/icons/mad.gif

Bruce
09-21-2001, 05:34 PM
Hi,
I live in Japan, and come up against that sometimes. As the guys on Saturday Night Live used to say: \"Boy, I hate when THAT happens!\" You have to have them ship to a friend in the US, who can mail it to you in Mexico.

Cheers,
Bruce