PDA

View Full Version : Androstenone Concentrate

Goanna
02-24-2003, 05:32 AM
I tried the androstenone concentrate when it first came out, I would say at least six years ago. Anyway, I remember it having a very strong medicinal type of odor to it. Does it still have a weird odor, or did they improve upon the fragrance?

All I remember is that I tried all of my colognes (Not at one time) and none of them covered up that medicinal smell. I would defenitly get some attention out of it, but I figured it was because of its odor.

I would like to try it again maybe, but just wanted to get this question answered before I buy it. Thanks.

Goanna

Bruce
02-24-2003, 09:58 AM
Goanna,
I am not sure what product you are referring to. The product we here call \"APC\" which stands for Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, is the only one close to in name to what you mention, but it has a strong cologne smell to it, which I kind of like in the men\'s version, and six years ago, there was no female version. Actually, I\'m not sure there was even a men\'s APC 6 years ago.

bruce

Goanna
02-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Yeah, APC is what I am refering to. I bought it when it first came out, and there was no womens version of it then. Maybe they changed the fragrance, because when I received it, it defenitly didnt smell like cologne.

Phantom
02-24-2003, 01:42 PM
The first product I tried was APC I got it off ebay for $12 in 1999, it had a strong scent but I dont think it smelled like medicine heh those where the days... I see lots of people downplaying APC\'s effectiveness but thinking back I got lots of DIHL\'s off it and even a few girlfriends, if you dont like the scent of APC just get the Newbie Pack with Unscented TE and mix with your favorite cologne. TE has more than 10 times the pheromones as APC so you\'ll probably get good results and if you don\'t like it just send it back and get a refund or trade it for something else.