PDA

View Full Version : Phero newbie. Age releated question.

phersurf
02-23-2003, 07:59 PM
Hello everyone! This is my first post, so be kind.:)

There seems to be a lot of knowledge on this BB, so here goes. I see some references in past threads to peoples age. What does age have to do with the choice or amount of pheros used? I am a 40 something male in very good shape (I even have 6 pack abbs), is there some special considerations in choosing a phero?

Oh yea. What is WAGG? I see reference to this with no information.

Thanks for your help.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2003, 08:05 PM
A 40-something male in very good shape with six pack abs. Ahem. We could make a little conversation while you wait for one of the guys to answer your questions. Now, where did you say you lived?

Welcome to the forum,

FTR

cuddlebear
02-23-2003, 08:06 PM
OK, last question first. WAGG is a brand new product that isn\'t on the market yet, but I don\'t think it will be much longer. Forum members (chosen randomly, I understand) participated in a test of the product and there should be a thread with the results of the survey. I don\'t know how solid the evidence is, but the majority of the posts related to age indicate that younger people produce more Androstenone naturally and therefore are less likely to need high-none products such as PI/m. However, I am not a spring chicken myself and I find that I don\'t really benefit from high-none products either. If you are young, you will probably be advised to go with products that contain Androstenol or Androsterone (or both like SOE) ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
02-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Whoops, skip the \"if you are young\" part, you did already state your age ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

phersurf
02-23-2003, 08:24 PM
I live in the West LA area and work in Calabasas.

Your a readhead, huh? In my limited experience, readheads have been a little crazy (but in a good way, if you know what I mean/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif)

Thanks for the quick responses! Very helpfull.

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 07:04 AM
In older men -none is known to be released in reduced quantities, so a -none product might be the way to go, but it\'s all very subjective.