PDA

View Full Version : One Last Time.. :(

Blackwidow_Woman
02-23-2003, 02:30 PM
well Cassie has made up her mind and we have seen the last surgeon for our last opinion.. She is going for surgery and to try to by some more time with her.. She stated she wants surgery and that after this she will not do no more... Tomarrow i tell the surgeon and things will move very quickly from there.. Did i do the right thing and let her make the choice on what to do with her life??? I pray this helps her and not make things worse.. Il let you all know the day she goes in.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif BWW.....

bivonic
02-23-2003, 03:08 PM
BWW I think you did the right thing, I\'ll keep you & Cassie in my prayers. I\'m sure it will all turn out okay.

bundyburger
02-23-2003, 04:28 PM
I\'ll send you both all my happy thoughts. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
02-23-2003, 10:23 PM
I\'ll be praying for her too.

belgareth
02-24-2003, 03:19 AM
Yes, you did the right thing. Only your daughter can decide what is right for her. Good luck.

Bruce
02-24-2003, 07:59 AM
Don\'t worry about the decision now. You did your best to collect as much info as you could and you let your daughter make up her own mind. Now is the time for prayer prayer and more prayer. Put all your faith into the path you have chosen. We are all here praying with you for good results. Let\'s make this way work regardless of the circumstances. It is all we have right now. Let\'s make it work.
Love,
Bruce

Blackwidow_Woman
02-24-2003, 01:39 PM
Ok surgery is set for March 5th at 8:30 am.. thanks for everyone being there for us..now we have a ton of things to do befour that day...test and electrobes have to be put into place few days beour and andrea has to give ton of blood for her sister and we have people to see.... Just letting you all know... Thanks again everyone..love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 08:27 AM
Big warm hugs from everyone!

DrSmellThis
02-28-2003, 05:39 AM
We have your family in our prayers.

Hoping for good things, being thankful in advance...