PDA

View Full Version : Andro 4.2, TE and Rogue Male

Phantom
02-23-2003, 08:49 AM
I have these three products, and would like to know if I can combine them in some way to get more results. Andro 4.2 and TE seem to be the best of the 3, I used Rogue Male for a few days and I got no hits at all, TE got me laid twice but I dont want to waste my other phero products, any ideas on any mixes I can make? thanks.

Phantom
02-23-2003, 05:50 PM
any thoughts?

MOBLEYC57
02-23-2003, 05:58 PM
YUCKY!!!!!! Not a pro, but I\'ve read nothing on a mix with those almost stand alone products. You\'ve had over 10000 views and no responses...that should pretty much tell you that you\'re out of luck as for a mix. Maybe you should exchange the other two for TE since it got you laid. What TE did you use (scented/unscented)? Sorry I couldn\'t help you, but I didn\'t want you feeling lonely with no responses coming your way. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif Tater!!!

Phantom
02-23-2003, 06:02 PM
5 dabs of TE unscented with cologne as a cover.

franki
02-23-2003, 06:10 PM
MY GOD, how did you get 10000 views?? Did you click on your thread the whole time?

To answer your question, your three products are all heavy none products. It is not usual to put them together in a mix, but recently there are some people having success with mixing La Croy none (NPA/TE) with PI. Don\'t know about exact mix recipes for the products you have.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
02-23-2003, 06:17 PM
I was thinking of making JBX, is there anyway to make JBX using TE instead of NPA?

Phantom
02-23-2003, 06:20 PM
lol dunno how I got 10,000 views... I was looking at your profile and we have the same birthday Feb 15.

bjf
02-23-2003, 06:46 PM
Isn\'t 5 dabs of TE smell like BO? Even with a cover scen, wern\'t peoplewiping their noses around u and snezing because of all the cologne?

Where did you put the stuff on your body?

Phantom
02-23-2003, 07:02 PM
I\'ve been wearing 5 dabs of TE for a while now and I havent seen any negative reactions I use Gucci Envy as a cover and I\'ve had numerous girls come up to me and tell me I smell really sexy, I havent tried anything over 5 dabs because I don\'t want any negative reactions from guys (I live in NYC) and dont want to get jumped or beat up, I got into a really scary situation using 2 sprays of TE and I will never do that again.

Phantom
02-23-2003, 07:38 PM
I applied 1 dab to each eye brow, 1 dab in back of each ear and 1 dab across chest, i\'ve found out that applying phero\'s to my face gets me alot more hits.... instead of my usuall mix I will be wearing 1 spray of Andro 4.2 and 3 dabs of TE to school tomoro, I\'ll report on any hits I get when I come home.

cuddlebear
02-23-2003, 08:12 PM
This thread was started today and has already been viewed 10,000 times? Someone\'s really good at clicking Refresh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
02-23-2003, 09:33 PM
Maybe someone was testing out Bruce\'s forum and used a hitbot. You would need a whole team of people when you are manually refreshing so many times in a short period of time.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

bjf
02-24-2003, 09:18 AM
2 sprays is less than 5 dabs?

i live in NYC too. I had on a lot of soe, and a fair share of none the other night, and guys were being very nice. But I am with you, when alcohol enters the picture, you don\'t know what insecure beligerent drunk will get mad.

One time I had a guy think i was starting in with him when he pushed past me, and i was wearing jb 1, no nol or rone.

TBiRD
02-24-2003, 12:50 PM
I know whose work these 10 000 hits were. Will talk to that person so this doesn\'t happen again.

No damage was done yet I thnk , so no need to worry.

Phantom
02-24-2003, 12:56 PM
In this post it says that 2 sprays is about 13 dabs..
(http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=51602&page =&view=&sb=&o=)

Today I used 1 spray of Andro 4.2 to my hair and 1 dab of TE on each eyebrow, the results were pretty good I got alot more contact from a girl I like (lots of hugging and rubbing against) when she saw me this mourning she told me how much she missed me and gave me a big hug (I haven\'t seen her for 1 week and a half because of winter recess) and lots more hugs throughout the day.

At lunchtime I sat with my usual friends and a few minutes later they started talking about how I get all the girls and started asking who would be the next victim, some guys even told me to keep away from there girls for I wont steal them away.

I got some aggression from two wannabe Alpha Males but when I called there bluff they got scared and backed off. I got lots of friendly pounds and wats up from the Alpha Males like if they were my close friend or something, so tomoro I\'ll try 1 spray of Andro 4.2 and 3 dabs of TE, im going to keep increasing the TE dosage until I can get the best results without male aggression and a bad stench.

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 06:22 AM
To answer an earlier question, yes you can make JBX from TE, although you may have to do some experimenting.

Try RM:TE
2:1
10:4

Phantom
02-27-2003, 10:08 AM
I just made the 2:1 of RM:TE mix, how many dabs of that should I apply?

Irish
02-27-2003, 10:37 AM
1 spray TE to throat/collar. ! spray Andro4.2 to back of head. Couple sprays favorite cologne. It\'s simple, and this was the mix that convinced me pheros really work.

Seems to work best on younger women if the cologne is right. Aggressive erotic response. Works best when you can maintain close proximity to your target for a while (try sitting next to her if possible). It\'s a slight od hazard, but all the pheros are. I had to physically pry a married girl off of me with her husband standing nearby the first time I tried this mix - she wouldn\'t let go of my arm and bluntly propositioned me. When I don\'t want to bother mixing things up I go with this 2-spray attack.

bjf
02-27-2003, 10:38 AM
doesn\'t the none in the TE make you clothes stink

Irish
02-27-2003, 01:23 PM
TE just smells bad - there\'s none in there, but also undisclosed ingredients that probably smell worse. It smells bad on clothes or skin - that\'s why you need a cover spray of cologne.

Most of the phero products have an unpleasant smell - it\'s the consequence of using synthetic pheros at hundreds of times the concentration of anything occuring naturally on your skin. The only solution is to dilute the products. I have done this with TE, diluting with Everclear. If you dilute too much you\'re left with a phero signal no greater than the natural phero signal on your skin. Most of us are going for a big boost over our natural phero production, which is what Bruce\'s concentrated products offer.

It\'s a balancing act between desired strength of phero signal vs. stink factor at high concentration.

bjf
02-27-2003, 01:25 PM
no i mean because if it gets in your clothes, can be difficult to wash out. skin is easier. i know they all smell bad, i just try and avoid none products on my clothes. \"spraying your neck\" will hit your color,etc

Phantom
02-27-2003, 03:36 PM
I\'ll have to gather up my guts to try 1 spray of TE and one of Andro 4.2, I just dont wan\'t to get any negative reactions from guys, i\'ll try it saturday since i\'m meeting up with some friends (lucky there all girls) and i\'ll report the results good or bad.

Irish
02-28-2003, 06:16 AM
I see. I haven\'t had much trouble washing it out of shirts, especially using hotter water on white shirts. Worst case you might need to run it through twice. Laundry detergent does a good job of cutting skin oil etc., and phero products are just synthesized human skin secretions (albeit very concentrated).

By spray I mean a light spray from several inches away - kinda \'dusting\' my neck/collar area with the spray. Another benefit is that pheros won\'t break down so bad on clothes like they do with the enzymes on your skin. I\'ve put drops from the chemset right on my shirt and got great responses. The downside is your clothes aren\'t as warm as your skin, so the volatile pheros will be released more slowly (but that can be a desired effect). No easy/perfect answers I guess...

Irish
02-28-2003, 06:21 AM
Personally I\'ve never really noticed the bad male reactions people talk about with none. But I work in a competitive male environment anyway, so I\'m used to asserting dominance and backing off when necessary. I just don\'t notice the pheros making much difference with men, even if I\'m wearing a lot of none. I suspect some of the so-called alpha/omega response some report is just an annoyance reaction to a foul-smelling od. Personally I try to keep my phero/cologne use discreet enough to operate in any environment, except when I load up a little to cruise smoky clubs.

bjf
02-28-2003, 07:00 AM
are you a big guy??

Irish
02-28-2003, 08:37 AM
6 foot 200lbs

franki
02-28-2003, 12:27 PM
I am a tall guy too, and other males\' reactions are the last thing I am worried about when wearing none. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If you are going to use none, you have to be somewhat ready to act as a (somewhat) dominant, alpha type of guy. Best would be to not act of course, but become the alpha guy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
02-28-2003, 01:00 PM
I am 6\'2 I think the smaller guys/less alpha have more of a problem wearing the -none heavy products due to the fact that the opposing male is a bit taken aback by the small guys high -none level maybe even a bit jealous but realizes that size difference or lack of alphaness and sees it as a opportunity to perform a power trip etc...

I am still worried about OD\'ing on my TE baby but, I don\'t think I can. For one when I got my TE bottle it was usually 7/10 full, you know that room at the top? Anyhow I put around more then half the bottle of my 7.5 SPMO musk oil. Had to spray the TE a bit to have that much room but it worked out. I have gone as far as one direct spray to the front of my shirt and one on my twinky winky. I can\'t even smell this stuff at this point all I smell is the slightly altered musk oil that is about it. I have yet to get anyone saying I smell so sometimes I question if someone could OD that easily. Has anyone had a bad -none OD? and if you can be pretty specific what does too much none smell like, cat piss?

Many of the guys who wear -none may not know it but they sort of morph into the alpha male character at times. I started to noticed I would flex my jaw muscles more I would work like I was a tough guy (wasn\'t trying to) and people just notice I guess and its rare that a guy has the balls to F((k with you.