PDA

View Full Version : OD = Good or Bad thing?

bsxs
02-22-2003, 12:57 PM
I hear you people using OD in two different ways.

\"Man I had the best OD last night, the girls were all over me!\"
and
\"Ugh I had the worst day, I OD\'d and everybody was turned off of me.\"

Now this is confusing as hell. I\'ve always thought of OD as a bad thing, and then I hear people saying it\'s a good thing. Could somebody enlighten me on this?

MadDoctor
02-23-2003, 09:15 AM
Someone here posted suggesting that ODing was a sort of screening process. If you\'re wearing tons of N (or C if you\'re female), the number of negative (social) reactions will start going up quickly, but the positive hits will be unambiguously sexual. I think this is a good point of view.

TBiRD
02-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Nice way of sorting things out :

Go into a club with a big -none OD. You will very probably scare away 99 out of 100 women ! But the one women that doesn\'t turn away will want u to grab her hair (now please xcuse my french) and f.u.c.k the s.h.i.t out of her /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif:o:o

However , if you manage to find your perfect mix + dosage chances are much higher to appeal to most of the 100 ladies.

So decide for yourself if want to be the nice guy or the \"I-never-f.u.c.k.e.d-a-10-but-one-night-I-f.u.c.k.e.d-five-2\'s-and-that-shoulda-count\" type of guy /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
02-23-2003, 09:28 AM
OD’ing is a bad thing, unless you get laid. In which case it’s a good thing.

What happens is the general population shuns you while a small minority gets extremely — and unmistakably — turned on.

bundyburger
02-23-2003, 07:10 PM
In a place with a small population, I don\'t want to OD too often. lol.