PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Pheromol Factor!

SyraBrian
09-15-2001, 04:42 PM
I was down to the final few drops of PF, so I decided to put it to an unusual test. Instead of just wearing it, I told the waitresses that i needed their opinions as to whether to rebuy it or not.

Half of the women really liked the scent, but even the ones who didn\'t give it rave reviews showed definite signs of a \"pherobuzz\". Increased hair flipping, excessive smiling and the like.

The most interesting reaction was from a former waitress who had stopped by for a drink. She was already chatting with me in a friendly way, when I had her do my little test. Her hottie sister, who was with her boyfriend, did the test too, said she didn\'t like the scent, and then started stroking my arm.

Instead of just taking one whiff, the former waitress practically inhaled me! It was too the point where her sister had to tell her to quit smelling me!

Almost instaneously, she went into full pherobuzz. While talking to me she must have been flipping her hair at about sixty flips a minute! She was standing thisclose to me, casually telling me her life story, and rubbing her hands on me.

Unfortunately, her hottie sister\'s boyfriend pretty much put a stop to things before I could get her number(she had a kid, anyway, which is a problem for me), but as she was leaving she said that she\'d definitely stop by in a week or two!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2001, 11:02 PM
It is occouring to me that pheromones seem to influence the unconscious instintcual part of the brain in women, does anyone agree with me here, they have this conscious level but for some reason it acts on we think the VNO and their reactions are without them thinking about it, seems to be a bit odd, anyone got any additional thoughts to add.

CJ01
09-16-2001, 09:56 AM
I love PF too - love the way it smells on me about a week ago I had some on my wrists it did get mixed up with some hand lotions and in the evening I just couldn´t stop smelling it. Amusing thought really being hooked on your own phero scent but I just couldn´t help it too bad that I was alone images/icons/frown.gif I´d have liked a second opinion. The PF just blends in perfectly with my own chemistry and scent.

I can´t wait for my new order to come through . images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 12:03 PM
Yeah i get the buzz all the time, im just waiting for my muscle electric thingy ma gigy to arrive and that will make working out and toning up a little bit easier anyway. Hey CJ how long does the buzz last.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 06:44 PM
Is PF really good? I mean I never hear too much about it.

CJ01
09-17-2001, 12:12 AM
Hey Paul those thingy machines don´t work, please don´t rely on them to help in that way. But they can be relaxing sometimes. Which one did you order?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 02:35 AM
I\'m with you Cj01 those machines are a con and don\'t work. I used one for six months and noticed no gains that I couldn\'t put down to diet or my normal weights routine. The areas I used it on didn\'t get any gains of any sort.

The guys you see on TV that claim to get the results using them get the results from normal dieting. It even sas that in the ads (in small letters of course).

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 12:57 PM
Yeah i know the ones you guys are talking about, the one i have ordered is different a friend of mine has one, its the same as the ones the psyhios use in rehabilation in the health profession, ive used it with good results i figured it was time i got one of my own the one im getting has the pads round ones, its from danoz the other ones i think arethe ones which go round ones waist while you walk and are battery powered ive heard they are hopeless, anyway it is only to supplement my weights program which i am currently doing anyway. But thanks for the help anyway. So how is sydney blocker.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 03:02 PM
Sydneys nice thanks Paul. It\'s the beginning of the warmer seasons.

I\'m a sucker for legs and all those beautiful legs that have been in hibernation (in pants) for the past 6 months are coming out of their shells and into tight revealing dresses.

Don\'t know how much I can take.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 04:21 PM
Lol its warming up here as well, time for some fun.