PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, help me out here

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:00 PM
bruce, i recently purchased andro PC from you...i read in these posts that it isn\'t very strong?? what gives? i don\'t see a difference.... does it matter about the concentration of androstenone?? what are your personal reactions to andro pc? the only thing i think is that it smells good..that\'s all

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:01 PM
Hi,
The bottle of APC that I use is quite high in pheros. It was bottled a couple of years ago. As Phil pointed out they have come WAY down in there pheromone content, and it is true that very few \"pros\" use APC alone any more. I mix it with Primal, but New PA which is much cheaper would be at least as good or maybe better. If you have some New PA, mix that in. If not, I am going to start a new discount coupon for forum users. You can get it cheap.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
bruce, how can we get that coupon??

**DONOTDELETE**
Me too- I would like a discount on cool stuff... I bought it and have some resualts- see my previous post \"My expirence at a club\". However, I think that for the amout I need to use to become noticed is pretty high. I would much rather have a product that is less of a hassle.
~C